Grade 'Clean Sweep'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Jan 6, 2012.

?

How would you grade Clean Sweep?

1. A+

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. A

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. A-

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  4. B+

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  5. B

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. B-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Yawn. Flack was pretty, and why is he the only officer to ever notice strange, bloody people staggering into precincts? It happens all the time. Rape victims, mentally unstable murder suspects, bewildered drunks, and suicidal dupes, they all find him. It's like he's wearing a sign that says, DAMAGED PEOPLE INQUIRE HERE. The precinct was crawling with cops wandering aimlessly, and Flack is the only one who notices a guy covered in blood and reeking of gasoline. Mmmmkay. I think some folks forgot to activate their Wonder Twin powers.

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I'll have to re watch Adam's scenes again but he didn't seem all there though.

3. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

I'm going to take this line of discussion over to the Gary thread so we don't get really off topic over here :p

4. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Yes the poor guy looked rough. I like AJ alot and feel bad for him losing his dad.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Okay, for anyone who watches CSI: Miami, did Jennifer come off a little Erika Sykes-ish to anyone else or was it just me? :lol:

Mac gave up coffee? Wonder if it was when that eyeball fell in Stella's coffee? LOL. And he's allergic to blueberries? Poor guy. Blueberries are good and good for you too.

Cake frosted with feces? GROSS!

Adam's still calling Jo "boss" hehe.

Is it just me or does David Gallagher kind of look like Chad Allen a little bit? They could play brothers.

LOL at Lindsay and Mac: "Who is that?", "Nobody", "Nobody's pretty cute". hehe.

Nice tackle, Flack!

Yep, I knew the body wasn't Ryan's. The melted ID was too convenient. I kind of would have liked to have known if Ryan got charged with anything though since he didn't actually kill Charlie.

LOL at the end with Jo teasing Mac.

All in all, not a bad episode.

6. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

To be honest, I felt that Ryan was just a bit 'too good to be true' - and I wasn't really impressed with the acting skills from him or his wife. While I doubt if he'd be charged with murder - too difficult to prove - but the D.A. would have an open and shut case for perverting the course of justice, desecration of a corpse etc.

I'd be more curious about whether the drunk kid got charged with anything. Technically he was responsible for Charlie's death, although it was clearly an accident.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Gave it a B because it had enough twists to keep me guessing. Annoying reporter was annoying...

"I think the word sexy makes you nervous"... this just made the whole episode for me.

Gotta love Mac and Jo, that last scene was awesome.

8. Ninja1088

Ninja1088 Witness

Murder would be very hard to prove so I don't think they'd charge him with that. They most certainly can and will charge him with abuse of a corpse,tampering with evidence etc.
    As for the drunk kid,I could see him getting charged with failing to get help...but that's about it.

9. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Just watched this episode, I guess we never found out who sent Mac the flowers.