Grade 'Clean Sweep'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Jan 6, 2012.

?

How would you grade Clean Sweep?

1. A+

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. A

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. A-

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  4. B+

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  5. B

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. B-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

CSI: NY returns with a new episode tonight! Give it a watch and let us know what you thought. :cool:

2. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

So who gave Mac the flowers? I'm confused...lol.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah...
    Is it Potential Love Interest Girl?

4. alicelc

alicelc Victim

Eh? I thought Jennifer was the love interest. There's someone else? Oh my ...

5. MacsGirlMel

I'm not sure, I'm confused now lol. At least on that part. The flowers they might not have said who it was, unless I missed it during a quick flick to Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

yes, there's someone else. Thank god Jennifer is not it, because I loathed her. :shifty:

7. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I like the mystery in it. Kept me guessing and interested the whole time. It was also a sad episode. A very good start for the new year.

I hope we see the journalist again. I don't think she's a love interest for Mac. But I'm hoping this is the start of another multi-episode storyline. And the flowers? Why would she give Mac flowers? My guess it's from the cover story thing. Well, I haven't read the spoilers so not sure if this leads to something bigger. I'm curious. I hope the show revisits this soon.

8. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

It was a decent story line with a nice twist at the end. I don't know the NY docks so I don't know how tough this area is.

And while I appreciate that Mac/Gary are big into honoring our veterans, the little interlude in the middle was a bit maudlin for me. What he said was true, but they may has well have dimmed the lab lights for that one.

I smell something bad out of that blonde reporter. Someone is going to get in trouble because of her, most likely Danny.

9. MacsGirlMel

Why do you think it'll be Danny?

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I thought this was okay.

So glad to see David Gallagher!! :)

They never did say who the flowers are from though. Didn't like Jennifer, seemed so pushy.

Only two scenes with Adam.

11. Ninja1088

Ninja1088 Witness

I liked this episode. Didn't think Marty had done it nor did I think the body was the cage fighter either.
    In the end, I don't think he'll get charged with murder. If the body is so badly damaged they can't determine if he died of natural causes or not,trying to stick a murder charge on someone will be very tricky to do, especially if the CSI's option is that they believe RYan.

12. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

Well, if she said she didn't send Mac flowers doesn't really mean she didn't.;) But it's a bit strange to send flowers to a man she barely knows.
    Hope she's not Mac's love interest she's too cocky and she's a journalist. A cop and a journalist (who is working on the article of police misconduct) is a great couple and will live happily ever after - they must be kidding!

I like this episode. Once again it's a sad story about people who have to solve theit problems by themselves. Cuz crimes such as stalking or also identity theft are really difficult to process and solve. But they can turn someon's life into living hell.

13. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I like the episode. The banter was good throughout. While I normally dislike Jo, I did enjoy her pep talk to Mac. He is hot and should be out there. The case was sad. Like someone else mentioned, I don't really like when Gary goes into his military stuff on the show. Though. "Cbs cares" stuff appears in other shows as well. Overall an entertaining ep

14. MacsGirlMel

I don't really mind how they work in the PSA type stuff, they aren't doing it all the time.

15. Grindigo

Grindigo Dead on Arrival

Overall a good episode. I thought Jennifer was a bit... meh. :shifty: I was also disappointed with the lack of Adam in this episode though. :C
    I thought the story was pretty interesting, although the little stint somewhere in the middle with that talk about armed forces and stuff kind of annoyed me. I don't disagree or anything, it's just a little tedious having to listen to it again and again.