Grade 'All in the Family'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jan 23, 2008.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I think if Rikki is able to let it go (I still don't think Danny was to blame though. I just think he should have checked on Ruben as soon as he called in the robbery), that Danny should at least try to let it go. If Rikki truly thought it was Danny's fault, she would have shot him in his own apartment with his own gun but it doesn't appear she holds him responsible at all.

They almost all do it. Stella went to Mac about getting that equipment so she could get her HIV results faster and he did it. He even had Adam run the test.

I agree, it would have been a totally different episode and it wouldn't have been as good. ;) I also think Mac would have used lab resources to help Danny but I don't think he would have let Danny take Rikki home. I think Mac would have insisted they take her in right then.

2. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

I enjoyed the episode overall though I felt they could have resolved the whole thing with Danny a little more.

I did not enjoy Angel flirting with Flack and then asking him out for a date.

:mad:THE BITCH NEEEDS TO STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN!!! :mad:

3. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Yes, but (a) Stella's HIV status was compromised as a result of a job related incident and (b) she asked Mac for permission. If she'd just gone ahead and used lab equipment to do the test on herself then she'd have been wrong. I'm sure she wouldn't have lost her job over it, but Mac would have been well within his rights to reprimand her.

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

And Flack had Stella run that test on his mentor's notebook off the records in The Fall, and Mac used equipment to analyze the plane phone call in You Only Die Once.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Flack was flirting too and he's the one who asked her out. :p He asked if they could talk about it (the stuff with Danny) over an Irish coffee and all Angell said is that she knew just the place. I have a feeling her place was 'just' the place, too. :devil:

Also, in the real world her arms would have been covered (and her hair, mouth, etc.). :p Job related or not, things like that should take place in a hospital/doctor's office instead of the lab. She did have the test done in a clinic, she just didn't want to wait three months for the results. :rolleyes:

6. hairy0haggis

hairy0haggis Hit and Run

Thank God! I thought that was just my filthy mind reading into that ;) She did make it sound a damn site more suggestive that a quick cuppa at the local bar. I would like it noted that at NO time did I repeatidly punch my pillow in frustration that they paired Flack up with such an attractive, cool woman. She also got to roll around in the nuddy with Jared Padalecki ib Supernatural... lucky, luck bugger!

As for Stella covering up (her hands and hair, not the 'lads' that she usually displays) I agree. In this country the CSI look like giant condoms on crime scenes so they don't contaminate anything, on all 3 CSI's they wonder around with long hair untied and with quality threads on(well, all except Flack's ties :lol:) While I accept that the show would be a lot less 'attractive' if they wore the protective gear, I think it would be a lot more believable. Do the CSI's in the USA actually dress like that? The hair thing bothers me the most, how many hairs must they loose into evidence every case? They could at least tie it up!

*SIGH*

Right, I appear to be moaning AGAIN. I'll shut it and go watch some CSI repeats. I'm FIGHTING the urge to go break my pause button again while watching Flack and his manly chest run around in his sexy wee vest. I have now demanded that the husband grow his chest hair out. Who knew one man could bring back chest rugs in such a sexy way? :D

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I really dont know what to think of this one

I like the case. it was interesting and very sad. I think Macs last words pretty much simmed it up

the Danny part, I just can bring myself to like it. or to care. I understand his guilt trip but thats as far as it goes.

but I totally loved Flack in this one. he was a friend and a cop and balanced it just right

and Hawkes finally got some action. be it only a run over the rooftops :)

just one question: Where is the pool table?

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Gone. :devil: More than likely a reminder of something he wanted to forget. :p

9. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

the pool table is long gone *yeeey*

no.. the episode didn't live up to the preview.. I was disappointed.. I was waiting breathlessly for the episode just because I thought the Rikki is pointing the gun at Danny and she wants to shoot DANNY not just a random guy..

but I gave it an A.. just as Top41 said.. I also love Danny drama :X the interaction between him and Flack was priceless although Danny was being some of an a**hole at the ending when he told Flack that it wasn't his business..

although everyone said they didn't enjoy the judge case I've found it pretty interesting.. I may be slow minded but I wouldn't have thought about the two brothers being the killers..

the only disappointment I had with the episode is actually the lying promo *boo to promo ppl*