Goodbye, Paul Guilfoyle

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

2. Cheeky30

Cheeky30 Civilian

Im gutted brass is leaving it should not be happening anyway :(

3. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

I agree with you Ren -- I just purchased season 14 on DVD but that will be last season I'll buy -- and actually that is that last season I will watch because when I heard Paul was let go from the cast I tried to watch but without him it was impossible for me to continue with show. I tried to continue with the show but when I saw the new opening credits -- just no -- it wasn't possible for me. I do currently own S1-S14 on DVD so they've gotten quite a bit of money from me. And with me being a Brass fan -- my CSI DVD collection is now complete ;)

4. Happy Grissom

Happy Grissom Hit and Run

It was hard to watch S15, I agreed with you totally. The thing bothers me, even now, is why couldn't they move Brass upstairs? Like making him Police Chief or something. If they wanted to save budget, at least, they wouldn't have him in all the episodes. Come to think of it, why couldn't they make Brass the Deputy Police Chief some years back? Paul always stated that Brass would like to be the DPC before his time was up. Instead, they made Curtis the DPC, and no one knows whatever happened to her afterwards.

I was so shocked by the way Paul was let go. There was no official send-off, no good-bye party. We only got to see three pictures of him with some behind-the-scene crew members taken in the parking lot. And Petersen came to visit the set the following day. I truly miss Jim Brass. What a character.