Goodbye and Hello!

^MrsG is a generous soul! Eddie's already polishing his rifle. :eek:

Top41 said:
Eddie's already polishing his rifle. :eek:

Wow, my mind so went to the gutter when I read that last sentence. Eddie must have a pretty big barrel if ya know what I mean :devil:.

jkladis, there's only room for one Greek mod and that's me :p. Be glad that you have Carmine's love child 'cause none of us do :(.

jorja_fan86 said:
Top41 said:
Eddie's already polishing his rifle. :eek:

Wow, my mind so went to the gutter when I read that last sentence. Eddie must have a pretty big barrel if ya know what I mean :devil:.

Jorja, I LOVE you! :lol: That is exactly where my mind went with that. And yeah, Eddie is a really tall guy so if his rifle is anything like him, it must be pretty long. :devil:

I love myself too :lol:. Whoa, could you imagine if Eddie ever "cocked" his gun :devil:?

Oh noes, I promised God I'd stop having impure thoughts. Oops... :eek:

Which is why he should take aiming practice. I would have no problem holding his "gun" in place for him :devil:.

Let's hope Carmine has a place for Eddie to store his gun when he comes over. :eek:

We're terrible. I love us! :lol: :devil:

sorry i'm so late with the congrats Mrs. G.! :) I know you'll do a good job in keeping us in line! or punish us to be interrogated by flack and messer! :p

messinwithmesser said:
sorry i'm so late with the congrats Mrs. G.! :) I know you'll do a good job in keeping us in line! or punish us to be interrogated by flack and messer! :p
Thanks! :D But, um, being interrogated by Flack and Messer doesn't exactly sound like punishment. ;) If we threatened you girls with that torture, chaos would break out as you all fought each other to see who could break the most rules. :D

Back