Goodbye and Hello!

Woo, bye Bitten, you were a great Mod, everyone likes you! I'm sad to see you step down even tho i don't really no you.

Hello Mrs G, not much of a hello you have been on here a while now but congratulations on become the new mod of this forum!

Best of luck to you bitten !

and congrats, again on being a mod for NY MrsG !I am so glad that your dirty mind will be frequenting the boards more ;)

Thanks ladies. Who knew one of the premier residents of Gutterville would ever have the opportunity to moderate a PG-13 board? I guess miracles do happen. :lol: Looking forward to keeping things under control ... just not too much. ;) :devil:

I'll miss you here Bitten but I'm sure married life will be much more stressful :p. Jokes aside congrats and good luck with everything! I hope to see you post in here every so often when everything settles down.

Mrs.G welcome aboard. I'm so happy to know that a resident gutterville member has been appointed as mod of the NY forum. Soon this entire forum will become dirty and I love that :devil:.

Suddenly I have an urge to launch into the whole g-g-g unit!!! thing, but I won't :p. Yeah...

This is an outrage! Everyone knows that I would make a much better Mrs. Giovinazzo than this.....this impostor. To elevate this criminal to such privileges is akin to Carmine deciding to have an affair with someone else. IT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!

Argh. Congratulations for now, but revenge shall be mine in the form of photographs with me and my hubby.

Bitten, I love you, too. Just not as much as Carmine. Good luck. Bittersweet farewell. :mad:

tuesdaymorning said:
The drama!

I sha'll grab the tissues and the nail polish. We must have a sob party.

Can we turn it into a bachelorette party for Bitten? Then we can get the guys to do a striptease for her... all of them!

^We'll have to see what we can do about that! For a former NY mod, that doesn't seem like too much to ask!

jkladis said:
This is an outrage! Everyone knows that I would make a much better Mrs. Giovinazzo than this.....this impostor. To elevate this criminal to such privileges is akin to Carmine deciding to have an affair with someone else. IT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!

Oh, jkladis, don't worry! MrsG chose her name long before you staked your claim. I'm sure she'll step aside so you and Carmine can be blissfully happy together. But, um, I don't know if Eddie will. ;)

jkladis said:

Argh. Congratulations for now, but revenge shall be mine in the form of photographs with me and my hubby.
Dude, you're being kinda harsh considering how cool I am about letting you sleep with my husband whenever you want. I mean, hell, you've got his child. All I've got is his name and an empty bed. Between you and Eddie, I never get a turn. :(

Like Top says, I'm always willing to step aside and let you enjoy a somethin' somethin' with the man, but I'm not sure Eddie is as willing to share as I am.

Back