Goodbye and Hello!

All the best to Bitten, you did a great job. But I'm sure Mrs. Giovinazzo will be a great follow up, congrats and the best of luck with your new 'job'! :D

Springmoon said:
Congrats MrsG! Glad to see the most prominent resident of Gutterville elevated!
Who? Me? :eek: *feigns innocence* Yeah, right. :lol: Actually, thanks for that lovely compliment. I adore all the residents of Gutterville and am honored to be among the more prominent of them. :D

Thanks for all the congrats! You guys are great. :D

Welcome to the green side, MrsG! :D

Bitten...I'm sad to see you go, and I wish you all the best in everything. :)

Thanks for all your hard work Bitten, and Best of Luck!

MrsG, Congrats and Welcome to the new position! (And erm...my panties are in the mail! :lol:)

Thanks guys! I'll still stop in from time to time as a poster but, like I told Top, I'm going to be busy finishing up my last year of college *while* planning my wedding so...my free time will be limited! I'm gonna miss cracking that moderator whip, though. Ya'll have been wonderful, thanks!

Congrats MrsG! I couldn't think of anyone better suited to the position. :)

Thanks, Bitten! Glad I've got your blessing. You're leaving some pretty big shoes for me to fill cuz you rocked as a mod. Sounds like you've got more than enough stuff going on in your real life to fill your time, but please make sure you don't forget about us entirely. We'd miss you too much.

And bring on those thongs, ladies. Can't wait until the mail starts pouring in. :D I've been getting a GREAT response so far.

Back