Goodbye and Hello!

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
First of all, a huge thank you to BittenByTheWolfe for all her hard work in the NY forum! She has been my awesome co-mod for ages now, and I'm going to miss her.

Let's welcome our new CSI: NY mod MrsGiovinazzo! :D She's a longtime regular of the forum, specifically The Locker Room threads. She's now collecting panties for Hill Harper--this is a lady who gives back! Please join me in giving her a warm welcome to the NY forum, and thanking Bitten for all her hard work! :D

Thanks Bitten!! :D All my best!

:lol: MrsG, I'm sure if Hill and Eddie were here, they'd say hello. :D *remembers back to most recent chat* Congrats!

I'm sad to see Bitten step down. She and Top made a great team. I am really excited to be working with Top in here now. I've been a long time Danny whore, so those who frequent the Carmine/Danny threads should know me well. For all others, I'll now be visiting all threads and look forward to getting to know you. And, yes, I am a girl who gives back. I am currently collecting panties for Hill Harper. If you haven't stopped by the Panty Drive for Hill Harper thread yet, go give it a look.

Well, I really hate to say goodbye, Bitten, but it's been great to have you moderating in this lurvely forum of ours. I hope you can stop by from time to time and chat with us. Good luck with your real life (whatever that is ;)), I know we'll all miss having you rip us a new one when we do something wrong. :p *sniff* I promised myself I wouldn't cry...:(

And congratulations MrsG! :D :D :D You know how much I loves you, and it never hurts to have a mod who is willing to send a man a box of underwear. :lol: It's going to be great having you mod in here, and I promise to be on my best behavior...mostly. ;)

Ah yes, and being green is fun. :devil: I'll be sure to send your broom and pointy hat along shortly. :p :lol:

Bye Bitten! You've been a great mod :)

One less Gary/Mac fan :(

ETA: Do'h! I almost forgot! Congrats to MrsGiovinazzo!

Thank you for modding with us Bittsy and have phun with real life ;)

Welcome to Mod-land, MrsG :)

Thankies to you Bitten, you better still hang around though!
and congrats to yooou MrsG, although i don't frequent the danny/carmine threads much, it doesn't mean i dont lurve the guy.

and i'm gonna go visit the panty drive now ^_^

Back