Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

The LH eppys always get really high ratings. Catherine eppys do as well :D

So glad that gil and cath are working together, but I am afraid they will still show them separately, like they have been doing all season.

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Nah Heather, Cath and Gil didn't work from the start till the end in Loco Motive. He had her take over the Max case and went working on another MCS...Earnie Dell, remember? Twas still a great episode, though. They had a good time while questioning Max in the crime scene and they DID have a conversation in Gil's office after Catherine's case had been closed, until...you know what. :p The most important thing, though, was that Catherine knew immediately that he was tired while the other CSIs didn't have a clue. That's the unspoken bond between those two that we've been talking about. :)

xf is right. Although it looks like our duo will work on the same case in the next LH episode, I'm convinced that there are still going to be scenes we won't like. lol. I know I can always read recaps first and then decide which scenes to avoid. ;)

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I'm thinking that the last GC case was probably I like to watch from season 6. They started together, met up a few times throughout the episode. however, about 2/3 through, you don't see them together any more. Even in Shooting Stars, Catherine was gone just after they found the guy in the trunk, killed by the mistakenly identified "tire iron" (which was actually a 'crow bar').

That means, the last one they actually start together, meet up occasionally throughout, and come together very close to the end would probably be Bite Me in very early season 6. Very disheartening.

4. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

lol wow all these Sims caps...I play the Sims 2 and some of my characters have gotten so real, and looked like the actors...it's freaky somehow :p Grissom's easy to get. Just slap on a beard and somehow....the guy'll look like Grissom. :p LOVE IT.

Wow...ILTW was the last GC case??? That is so depressing. so, so, depressing. (sigh) *CRIES*

And can I just say I am ready for some LH angst soon? :lol:

5. Ted9999_GCR

Ted9999_GCR Victim

omg. you guys play the SIMs with Gil and Cath sims too!? i must have like, 5 million couples with the names: Catherine and Gil Grissom.

LOL. now i don't feel like such a dork. when i learn how to take pictures of them, i shall share them... if you guys want.

so... is it just me, or does it seem like CSI is... slipping? and WHO saw the promo for the new Bones episode? it's ODDLY reminding me of the next CSI. what the flip??

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: Thank Mj
    Oh, hey Ams! :) How are you! I love your name. I love the name 'Amy' and other variations. :lol:
    Did you guys see a photo of Gil and Cath and Cath is holding onto a bleach bottle, I think?

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Finale
    It is my understanding that Cath and Gris are working the Lady Heather case. I could be wrong, I have been in the past. :eek: And that **shock** Gris and Sara are working the finale. I think the picture you are refering to is from Season 5??? Again I could be wrong. :rolleyes: :eek:

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

oooh! that thing :rolleyes: i wonder why they opened a forum site un-modded(? lmao). tis gonna end badly if it continues *sighs* i dont even go there anymore. -_-;

:devil: crawl you say? i say that everytime i see a tub or a bed for pete's sake :lol:

kissme i suggest puttin' a lil glue with it too ;) since the finale you're waitin' for (we actually) is gonna be hawt :devil: more singing from me :D

I thought Griss cant be on the case? but if they are :devil: im soo gonna watch it...

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'm a PJ dork too! Yey for PJ dorks. To take a pic on The Sims 2 just press C! Its that easy, then it's stored on your pc. Result!

Awwwh shucks kms bless your cottons! So you know how to pronounce Ams? I usually have to tell people! *high five*

NO way, as if ILTW was the last case they worked together! That blows. The start of Locomotives was cute though, gotta love Marg giggles. I got to see the 'hug' in Law of Gravity last night, and im sure if you watch them walking off that she puts her arm around him too. *squee*

You know if GSR gets a kiss or anything along those lines while CSI is still running, I won't care that much because *that* kiss between Marg & Billy will always be the hottest thing on CSI i've ever seen ;) Rawk on PJ!

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I hope someone else hasn't posted this yet. Thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

ET Promo For Tomorrow

Credit goes to Lynne at Elyse's Site and Angie at Graveyard Shift.

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

lol ams. ET is airing another kiss tomorrow night and from the preview, it's going to be even hotter than the last one. ;) Although I'm all for not confusing the actors with the characters, I do think Marg and Billy look great together, and I definitely appreciate their friendship. :)

I'm sure Angie will upload a new, longer clip as soon as ET airs teh kiss! ;)

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Yeah, I just got home a bit ago and was casually watching my tape of today's ET, and almost fell off my bed when I saw that!
    Now if only TPTB could bring back some of that fun-loving chemistry that those two quite often display off screen, I wouldn't have any problems with certain current storylines.

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Holy hell was that hot! That beats anything we've EVER seen on the show!

And this, from Grissom and Catherine, who aren't meant to be a couple.

I think they lit up Vegas with that chemistry! I know they lit up my place!

14. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Damn work! I missed that new kissy kiss on the big screen. I think things looks more or.gc.asmic in a better resolution. But I'll definitely find a tv even if that means sneaking out from the boss lol.
    ??? I wonder if that ET interview is a spoiler roflmao!!! :lol:

And I also wonder if coolc will pop up if I post this here:

[​IMG]

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hehe I just posted this in the Marg pic thread, but I couldn't help coming in here and post it in this thread, too! :lol: The interview is already up on the ET website here. There's an article as well as a video. Click me to watch. I'm not sure if that's the entire interview they're going to show on TV, though. So you might still want to check out the show tonight. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.