Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Awwww he offers to clean up. Good for him! And a mother-daughter moment between Catherine and Lindsey is just great as well. :) But why is he in the tub alone? Or is he waiting for Catherine? lmao! I'm not into computer/video games at all, but all these pics make me want to try Sims, too! :lol:

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yo kissmesweet, call me Ams ;)

Lmao Anne I love the PJ in the form of a nature documentary. I'm gonna go play mine now. I shall post some pics of my babies!

Sorta OT - Theres a pub near my work called The Willows, I laugh to myself everytime, it's a bloody loverly pub. I imagine Gil & Cath eat there regularly when they visit Blackburn LOL.

Oooh Erica you have a link. I shall PM you straight away. Wee I can't wait to see this.

--ETA-- Only my lad mates watch CSI and they all fancy Marg LOL! And yup, they agree they should be together. A good mate of mine is GSR though grrr lol.

Here are my PJ Sims, slowdancing. And it doesn't take a magnifying glass to see were Gman has his hands ;) :devil:
    [​IMG]

3. nukejane12

nukejane12 Dead on Arrival

Love the Sims pics! They're a riot. I tried playing it once........about six hours later, I realized I had a headache and needed to pee desperately then I realized how long I'd been playing it. Needless to say, I decided I didn't need that sort of addiction......

4. High304

High304 Prime Suspect

That's a very beautiful vid of our beloved couple, thanks for sharing. :)

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

lmao nice Sims pics. im continuing mine as well :D -what are you playing the sims 2 or the original?

wait, what's the prob with the 'official' csi board? O_O i went there once but...

*hands kissme an earplug* you'll need it girl :p

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Mj I was playing Sim 2: Nightlife. It rawks but I don't get it, we got a new pc which is SO much faster and betterer (lol) and yet the graphics are worse and its so slow, i've changed all the options too, sniff it blows. I rarely play it now cuzza that. Bah humbug.

Omg the official CSI forum is soooo funny, cracks me up so much. Its just BS. So undermodded, and anything other than GSR basically is 'wrong'. I go there now and again now for a laugh. Its hilarious. So crappy.

Grissoms back in the UK tnite, and I get the huggy bit. Weeee!

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

you guys are cracking me up with the SIMS. I love the bedroom ams and Anne the Mother-daughter moment between Cath and Linds. Very sweet

Ok, I'm going to admit this... (although I ship others) I watched Assume Nothing/All for Country last night. I really really really wanted Grissom to **achem** crawl on top of Cath** Sorry if that went over the PG line :eek:
    I just wanted it to happen especically after he winked at her and she said .."you're back"

That was great in my book

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

It's ok dear, I think that in every scene they share together and I ain't even kiddin. When she walks into the room in Butterflied (the peanut butter scene) I just want her to ruffle his hair, awwhh that'd be so cute.

Oh jeez, when Billy winks at her, man my knees go weak. God knows how Marg doesn't just kiss him. Or, actually she does, we've all seen the vid :p

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao.. i think grissom was just teasing her... he even put the vibrater on!! COME CATH... HE'S SCREAMING FOR YOU TO JUMP ON TOP OF HIM!!

omgoodness... when gris winked at cath... that was so hot!!! i LOVE that episode.. they both look SO hot in it!! that was so sweet when she gave him at hug before he went into surgery!! i dont think sara ever did anything like that thim!

when's gris and cath working together next? are they working together in the next episode; or, let me guess... sara and grissom working together?

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It is against board rules to post links to fan made videos.

11. ladyhunter

Thanks for clearing that up ICSIFan I wasn't sure. If someone wants it They will have to PM me?? Is that right??

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

They can PM you or you can say where it's at (ex. YouTube). You can give keywords to find it also. You just can't post the link. Hope that helps. ;)

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Question...if a vid is posted on the official CSI sites, like whoiskeppler.com or the CSI wiki, can we link to it, then?

And emily, I'm not sure about Leapin' Lizards cause I didn't read spoilers from this episode, but it seems Gil and Cath are going to work together in The Good, the Bad, And the Dominatrix. I seriously hope they will be scenes shared by Catherine and Lady Heather. The had the best interactions between two female characters on the show ever. :)

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I don't play the Sims (original) very much anymore because I have a laptop and it's hard to get it to work well. But I do plan on buying a desktop multimedia computer soon that I plan to play it more often. Anyhoo, some more pics:

A PureJoy hug:
    [​IMG]

For some reason, they decided to play chess at 4 in the morning. I don't understand it.
    [​IMG]

15. ladyhunter

thank goodness it's Gil and Cath in the Lady Heather episode. When was the last time they actually had a case together, from start to finish?? Was it Loco Motives?

I can applaud TPTB that have them with Lady Heather since they worked the other Lady Heather cases together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.