Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Re: Gil <3 Cath #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!

We woulda missed quite a lot but I always loved the scenes between Cath/Eddie/Gris. Jelous Gil is priceless!! And Eddie was a huge GC shipper whether he knew it or not lol!

--EDIT-- where is everyone?! Hardly anyones posted today, sniff sniff. :lol:

2. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hmm if they had really killed off Lindsey instead of Eddie, I'd think it's completely OOC that Catherine is still on the show now. We all see how important Lindsey is for her through the years and we all saw how broken Catherine was when Lindsey was kidnapped. I think she'd have a major breakdown if Lindsey died.

Those are some great pics. Thanks cathwillows. :)

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I finally watched BtK parts 1 and 2 last night.

I liked the episode - the Cath!drama was great (and as an aside I loved Sofia's "Terrifying" about the model) but I was surprised at the lack of empathy or reaction from Gil.

I mean, yes he was at the hospital, but he didn't even react when Catherine mentioned "sermon" to him, and it seemed like Nick and Warrick were busting their butts to find Lindsey while Gil was playing with his model.

Naughty boy. I hope he apologised profusely.

5. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

I didn't know they were thinking of killing off Lindsey back in s3! If they had done that...I know Catherine wouldn't stay on the show. Lindsey's the only thing that keeps her going nowadays.

Besides, I love it when Gil asks about Lindsey or comments about her. It's just so fatherly. I would love an ep where the two of them have some kind of interation, cuz you just know that Lindsey and Gil are close. They're probably the only two people who can get through to Cath.

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I would liked to have seen a scene with Gil and Lindsey in Harvest, somewhere between the time when She has her little blow-up with Cath in the office where she storms out to wait for Nana, and where Cath brings her to the morgue - or even a Gil/Lindsey scene after running out of the morgue. There was a fan fic I read with that. Which one was that?

I believe they mentioned the choice between Eddie or Lindsey either in the Companion or in the LHB commentary. I think it was the Companion.

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I think it was the right choice to kill off Eddie instead of Lindsey, even though shes a brat sometimes (lol) she's brought a lotta drama which Marg plays awesomly!

Drumchik - I felt the same way, he was kinda distant. Boo hiss at Grissom. I was well annoyed at him GRRRR!

Hot pics cathwillows, they are such a damn hot couple. *slobbers*

8. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

"you are so creepy somtimes" :lol: :lol: :lol:

that is the grissom we all know and love...finally! Love the G/C scene, but it didn't make up for the end scene!

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

lol guess I was right about waiting for everyone's comment before watching the episode. In fact, I haven't watched it yet. :lol: Thanks for the warning everyone. :D

Btw, welcome back xfcanadian. ;)

10. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Thanks for the pics cathwillows :) Love the second one, and the last one is very cute, i just think they look nice in it :)

I cant believe they would have thought about killing off Lindsey! Im glad they didnt. I like Lindsey's character and i agree we wouldnt have had as many nice purejoy moments without her :)

I'd like to see Lindsey come back to the lab, and bump into Gil without Cath being there, just to see how she would interact with him now shes older :)

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

That's a point, CSIangel17. She hasn't been in the lab with Grissom for quite a while. I wonder how they'd interact together. Would he still be "Uncle Grissom" or would it be "Whatever"

There are times when I watch Lindsey on the show and I pick up little things that Marg has said about Hughie. She said one of his favorite answers as a teenager was "Whatever" when she was on the Wayne Brady show.

So, would Lindsey see Mr. Grissom as a suitable beau for her mom?

12. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

E believe me, if you haven't watched it yet, then don't do it.
    It realy ruined my day, don't want it happening to you.

I don't know what the relationship between Linds and Grissom is like, now. I mean, in the past I'm pretty sure she would have been happy to see her mum with him, after her father's death, considering that Gil has always been there, for as far as we know, for her and her mother.
    Bou now...She's grown up, she starts to see adults for what they are and do. and seeing how Gil hardly even speaks to her mother, wouldn't make her happy, I'm afraid. I wouldn't be happy, if I were her.

13. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey CG Fans! [​IMG]

A new thread!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Congrats on # 26!!! [​IMG]

I don't understand the title but it works for me. :D

[​IMG] Because this pic is required in every thread! [​IMG]

14. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

grissom said "Layout room. Right away!" to catherine in monster in the box!
    so we thought it would make a great title!
    and that pic!!! great! it definitely belongs in every thread ;)

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Glad to see you back, WP. How have you been? :)

The title...lol. In the episode Monster in the Box, Gil was very surprised by the new miniature delivered to him. He took the miniature to the layout room to process it and on his way he yelled "Catherine! Layout room! Right away!" It wasn't really a romantic reference, but we used a little imagination. ;) We'd love to hear him call her that way over and over again, though. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.