Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Re: Gil <3 Cath #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!

PARTY PARTY TIME! I know i'm a little late but better late than never right?!

Kaylyne - I adore Gentle Gentle, one of my fave GC episodes. I love that scene wheres shes putting ice to his head.

Gil: I dont need this.
    Cath: Just do it!
    *Gil obeys*
    Such a husband/wife moment.

Godam I miss S1 too, I watched all the GC episodes from that season the other day. Sniff sniff, the good old days! It seems like theres more GC scenes being put into S7 though, thank the sweet lord!! :D

--EDIT-- I would post a GC pic but my pc died last weekend and i've lost everything. Which sucks big time :(

2. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

I'm about to cry, because we opened a new thread and I wasn't there.
    Damn it, I hate history examinations!

Btw, YAY!!!! New Thread and GREAT title.
    I love all that PureJoy love in Monster in the Box ^_^

I love when the tweo of them talma bout Lindsey, they do it in such a natural way...They seem Mum and Dad discussing over their little kid. (Oh then, who knows? *devilish smile*)

3. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

We can cry together if you want because I missed it too?! I think i'll have my own celebration later by rewinding to the glorious S1. Or another of my fave episodes, Night at the Movies. Popcorn anyone?

4. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Yeay new thread title :D Love the title, just suits them so well :D

Thanks for the Fallen Idols scene Hottie and the pics Kaylyne :)

I love Catherine's "you are so creepy sometimes" line :lol: Good to see she still says what she thinks about him to him and he doesnt take offence :) And i like the kind of Lindsey banter and how in a weird way Gil is looking out for her.

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

omg i missed that part! what exactly happened?

and just a question, i am planning to make a siggy and i was wondering what cap/pic to use for grillows? what eppy does have the GC staring/hugging or plain fluff?

6. xitalianxromanc

xitalianxromanc Rookie

yes the chastity belt was a flippin hilarious scene. i was laughing my butt off. that was a really good episode. some GC banter, creepy teachers, psycho kids, and crabs...what more could we ask for? heh.

2 weeks with no CSI....OH GOODNESS! if there's GC when it's back i will be forgiving though. won't you?

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

You know, I guess it's only fitting that we're the "featured ship" at a time when this board seems to stay down for hours at a time (at least for me, anyway). It's kind of like the way TPTB have treated the Cath/Gil relationship the past few years - AWOL for long periods of time *sigh* And isn't it funny how they (again) end an episode a certain way when they know there's no new episodes for a few weeks to clear our minds of a certain image.

And if you're looking for clips of the episode - I've got (most of) them at my place.

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

We are Finally back online
    to many GRILLOWS shippers huh? :lol:

I loved the chastity belt line from last night
    that was funny, kinda made the whole episode
    and no CSI for two weeks... what are we to do??

and OT- I'm off on vacation for a week
    have lots of PUREJOY fun ladies

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

WOoohoo! What a beautiful place to come into :)

BTW, I'm reclaiming Intimacy for GC. Expect a Beautiful Redux with a new word soon ;)

And woohoo for all the PureJoy shippers in here! Welcome home guys!

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Remind me next Wednesday about this and I'll see if it fits. I'm not sure if Gilbert<3Cathy #26:pureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!! will all fit...I think it will but I'm not sure.

11. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

WooHoo! New thread! Congrats guys! Lovin' the thread title! One of the best lines from s7 right up there with the Doc's Tub Line.

I miss s1! Sorry. That was random, but that was really the best GC season. I dare anyone to try to name an ep in season 1 where cath and gil didn't have some kinda contact. Those were the days. Wow. I just figured out that s1 and s7 are almost exactly opposite. I'm a bit slow. Hehe :lol:

Anyways, Fallen Idols was ok. It started out great. I almost spilled my popcorn when Gil and Cath were talking about the chasity belt. I was half expecting him to agree with her, but the creepy line made me snicker. Fallen Idols actually reminded me of Way To Go. It started out alright. Then a 30-sec scene at the end comes along.

Oh well. We know where the OTP is...in the layout room! :devil:

12. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

See guys? Forum's not big enough for the GREATNESS of PureJoy love. LoL, it would be LENGTH in this case but...*don't wanna be modslapped*

Isn't it cute that they can still talk about certain things? I mean, in Law of Gravity there was a scene where I thought "All is lost": when she tells him "Welcome home" in that cold and I-m-still-mad-at-you attitude.
    But now...Thank God, makes you think they hed their makeup fight (yeah, call it this way now. Alright.) offscreen.

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Thanks 1CSIMfan, your help is very much appreciated. :)

27dayz you're so right. Although there has been very little PureJoy in season 7, we still get the best lines. I love it. It seems that the writers can write the coolest lines for them even though it's just a few seconds. :) Now, if only there were as much PureJoy as in season 1. *sighs*

14. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

EricaSJ T_TB know that Billy and Marg can pull off those lines. Maybe they finally figured out that lines like "Catherine, Layout room now!" and the tub and the chasity belt sound most natural between Gil and Cath.

lol we get all the innuendo.

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Do you guys remember back in season 3, TPTB were deciding which of Cath's family they needed to kill off - Eddie or Lindsey? Can you imagine how many wonderful PureJoy moments we would have missed since then if they would have picked Lindsey, just from all of the Lindsey appearances and references.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.