Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Barb I would be bored too waiting hours on end. Now she also could have passed the time doing her nails.

Lots of Sofia so that was nice to see, YEAH! Also nice was Cath & her getting along especially dealing with the sister. Should have some nice moments to screencap when I transfer the show over.

Gotta love Gil doing research on werewolfs instead of processing the scene. Hey he's the boss and he should kick back - Rock & Roll Baby!

2. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

To bad there wasnt at least a little something even just passing in the hall but it was nice the way Sofia and Cath got along. Did like the bored part funny.

3. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I enjoyed Sophia's air-time. That was sweet! :D

We definitely need a Grissom/Sophia case. Maybe next time. *crosses fingers*

I was too busy watching Formalities on spike that I completely forgot about Billy on ET. :mad:

----------------------------
    [​IMG]

4. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

yeap! i love that scene where sofia started dusting for prints while waitin for sara :lol: ..at least this episode sofia got sufficient screentime :D

5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Yeah, definite heavy air time for our girl! Woo hoo! Could have used some Gofia moments, but Griss was nearly nonexistent.
    I could have sworn Sofia said that she was waiting there 12 hours, and I know I read that number in spoilers somewhere, but a fan of a certain other ship on another board rather forcefully corrected me on it and told me he/she was putting me on his/her "Ignore" list for "pulling that number out of thin air." Ooops. (ooooooh, I'm on somebody's "Ignore" list, cue scary music here). :D Seriously, that's what I thought she said, evidently she just said several hours, or whatever. So much for the "12-hours" spoilers I read, too. I tried editing my post on this board to take out the 12 hour thingy, but it was too late. My apologies. I guess I was too busy cheering for Sofia, to take much notice of the exact number of hours she was needlessly kept waiting... :)

I seriously loved the good cop/bad cop stuff between Cath/Sofia. They seemed to read eachother's minds. And hey, it got results. Soooooo nice to see them getting along this season, I think ABRTI changed alot of things for both of them, as far as attitudes towards eachother. I think Cath and Sofia need to hang out. Cath, Sofia...and Grissom. :D

6. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Hey it's a good show when we get more than 30 seconds of Sofia. At least the writers have the two beautiful blondes getting along; love that fact and it fuel the whole Trio la Hot thread.

MBG several hours to me is anything over 5 so no sleep loss from this corner. Many people misquote from spoilers that they saw weeks ago, gel out it’s not a pop quiz that means you won’t get a raise.

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Hey, just popping in to say I believe (from what I remember) she said 3 hours in the episode.

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

3 hours? Yikes, I was really off. Where the heck did I get 12? I know I read it in a spoiler, some folks gleefully rubbing their hands together that Sara kept "Spork" waiting for half a day, yada yada. (No, wasn't YTDAW). So when I watched it last night, my ears were ready to hear 12 hours, so that's what I heard. Eeek. Ah well, sowwy. (Three hours is bad enough, though. I sure as heck wouldn't want to sit around that long waiting for someone).

9. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Here is the exact quote thank you very much.....

Sofia - I've been waiting for you.

Sara - Sorry, I headed out as soon as I got your page.

Sofia - Really? Cause I left a voice mail SEVERAL hours ago.

So I stand by my early post that the use of the word several usually means 5 and over. And yes MBG some people just jump at the chance to knock this ship and Sofia every chance they get so I can understand how you superimposed 12 in there, but like I said before, no foul here. ;) Besides, Gil was waiting for Sofia to get off of work so they could go on their date.

Viva Gofia and Let's Rock & Roll!

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

My mistake - sorry about that. Could've sworn she said 3.

Although a voicemail could have said something like, "Meet me at the phonebooth in an hour" or something like that. I just have a hard time believing that a woman like Sofia waited for five hours or more for someone to show.

Now I have qualms with the way they're handling the character, but not the character herself. I feel that Sofia is a strong, intelligent, capable woman that the writers have kind of been playing softball with too much.

Sofia does get bashed too much, I agree. But it's partially just New Kid on the Block syndrome (they haven't introduced a new lead character in a very long time), and she was tied to last year's very unpopular breaking up the teams, even if it wasn't her fault.

My two cents.

Anyhow, keep on shippin'

11. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Arturtle told the Yahoo Group about Louise’s interview that ran last Thursday on the show Extra, and here is a tasty morsel for either the Gofia or Sonic ship…..

Announcer, “Will Detective Curtis ever hook up with any of her studly co-investigators?”

Louise, “That possibility has opened up, so there’s potential for all sorts.”

The interview was short, but her real-life personality came through loud and clear. I found her to be absolutely charming, a very fun-loving person and a pleasure just to be around, plus she was wearing a fabulous black top.

[​IMG]

12. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Well Sofia is listed for the upcoming show, so here's hoping we get a little sumthing between her and Gil.

13. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

I just came up with a theory. Certain others think that because you didn't see a lot of Grissom or Sara that they were together but whats funny is didn't see a lot of Nick either. But when you did see Grissom he was at his computer in his office. So that explains his absence. So where were Nick and Sara. Also maybe some of the time he was emailing Sofia since you can get emails on phones trying to work out when they'd be off and could get together.

14. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Ya know Kira I never think of that kind of new technology since I don't need it, but you are on to something here.

They are showing Gil a lot at in his office and who's to say he is really doing paperwork? He very well could be IMing Sofia on her Motorola cell phone and this is how these two are communicating. Heck, I saw a CSI on Miami doing that just the other night, IMing a girl on the dance floor and they met up for a quickie.

Now that’s a thought, since these two work graveyard, they could be having IM sex and you know what I say – it’s better in the dark, ha.

15. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

Who knows they could even be off somewhere together since we don't see that much of either sometimes. They could just be sitting in his office talking about there life together and making plans for the future together.