Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Sure Emmen, for music vids just go through this thread for the links, I know Arturtle has done one. For stories, Grissomrocks and I have a couple of stories up at CSI:Confessions . You'll also find lots of fanart there of this lovely couple and you are more then welcome to share your creations here or there.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you, Tazzer! I've watched two Gofia videos: "Don't Let Go" made by JustAnie and "Sofia-You and Me" made by Arturtle. I'll go and look for more links. I'll also go and check out your stories. I'm sure they are great! :D

3. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Happy B-Day Emmen!

4. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

im thinking of making another one..just that there arent enought gofia scenes yet :( argh what are the writers doing?!?!?!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you a lot, Tazzer! :D

Arturtle - Your Gofia vid was awesome. I loved it! :) If your next one is as good as the first one...it'll be worth the waiting! :D

6. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Arturtle I'll lend you my magic wand to get Gil & Sofia onto the same screen. I'll do anything to get a new vid from you girlfriend.

7. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

It would be nice to see them together here hoping that the new year will make that happen.

[​IMG]

8. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

ages since i made icons...there you go...for the new year :D
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

and nice artwork everybody!*snagged*

9. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

Some Grissom/Sofia scenes this year will nice :D

10. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Oh totally I agree I mean yeah I'm a Grillow to but WHO says we cant have the best of both worlds *stomps feet and pouts like a two year old*

11. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Yeah Artutle! We do need more icons of Sofia & Gil. Guess I'll have to put that on my to do list for 06.

SSS that's the whole beauty of shipping more than one couple, you can have more fun! Come as often as you like here since we don't run up post counts and the world is always sunny here.

12. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

*laughs* I know I honestly say I dont have a problem with Sofia at all I like her and I especially like her with Grissom
    (*Smirks* that leaves Sara and Nick for eachother SEEEE my alterior motive?)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I think Gil is just curious at Sofia because she is special and different from Catherine and Sara who he spend a lot of time with.Gil never refuses new things!And Gil treat her as a very good friend.Maybe they have something to share with because seems they once spent a lot of time with each other and talked happily.

14. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Not totally sure if we get to see Sofia tonight let alone any Gofia moments, but there is always hope - Hope Springs Eternal ya'know.

[​IMG]
    Can't keep my eyes off of you

15. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

*sigh* No Gofia tonight though Sofia did get nice airtime. How much did I love her "I got bored" scene with Sara. Hey, if you're going to leave her cooling her heels at the scene... ;)