Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Barbarella, I would guess they quote the sonnets to each other while slowly undressing each other. They start off innocent enough but slowly build in meaning as the desire rises within them. And then.....a last breathless whisper in Sofia's hair before sleep over takes his body because we all know men fall asleep right after sex (psst, plus she's a tiger in bed).

Kira, I see Gil being sort of silly at times - when he sees anything Ladybug related, he can't help but buy to give to her.

Hey guys, I finished a new short story dealing with the aftermath of A Bullet Runs Through It. It can be found in the Day Shift section of CSI:Confessions . Sorry no smut this time, just something I wanted to pen for history.

Hey Kira maybe I can do something with that line from the Sept ET clip when Jan talks about Gil getting a new boss and she's a lady cop. I'm picturing pat downs, body searches, strip searches, handcuffs and shining boots. Gil's been very lacks as a supervisors and Sofia is just the one to whip him into shape.

I made a video! :D To the song "Don't let go" with Bryan Adams and Sarah McLachlan. It's such a beautiful song, I had to make a video with it.
Don't let go

omg that video was amazing...i totally love it...those scenes had me thinking wth was tptb doing to gofia this season...arghh

omg that video was amazing...i totally love it...those scenes had me thinking wth was tptb doing to gofia this season...arghh

Thank you! :D Glad you like it, it was difficult to make since I don't have many Gofia scenes...
It seems like most ships are unhappy this season, we'll just have to wait and see (or hear about it for me) what happens...

Very nicely done JustAnnie despite the lack of scenes you had to work with, and the song you picked is perfect. You gotta admit the scenes we do get - their faces light up around each other and are so darn cute together.

Here's Gil in Mea Culpa talking to Sofia in his office, but his subconscious’s is kissing her.

6afcc957.jpg

How are we to do any artwork if they don't give us some time together it's getting fustrating :mad:

I think the next new episode is on my birthday so TPTB better give me a nice present. :lol:

Do we have any info for that Jan show?

Yes they really should give a faithful fan like you Kira a nice b-day present of some Gofia or Grillows that evening.

To fix that frustration factor you gotta Photoshop it baby.

yeap its comfirmed that sofia will be in the episode-werewolves which airs tentatively on jan5th...i dont think there will be any gofia scenes but sara and sofia tension scenes :lol:

Back