Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by vegaslights, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

*Reels in from the Page 2 of Doom.

They always go with weird choices. Like, seriously - Poppin' Tags?
    Killer?

Boring.

I think it's the episodes where something specific happened during filming that they think would be interesting to talk about, and not necessarily the most interesting cases.

Was there ever commentary on a Lady Heather episode?

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

ohh, gotcha. yeah, you hit the jackpot with this one, i fully agree.

are there ANY signals of Lady Heather coming back this season so far?

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm not sure about Lady Heather coming back
    it would be nice if/when Grissom leaves he says good bye to her
    that would be what I would want to see
    ***and the commentary I thought it was ABRTI--sorry off topic for a sec--- Great episode, lots of stuff going on, probably needs some commentary***

yes but he couldn't hide himself very long
    she saw through him at least that's MHO :)

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Okay, there aren't actually any spoilers for Lady Heather, BUT it is a spoiler that the MCSK will not die after 7x10. And currently Lady Heather is a contender for the serial killer, though I don't really buy it. I can't see her going on a kill-crazy rampage.

I think that if this is indeed WP's last year (which he'll probably tell them once he's done the play, I imagine, and had time to clear his head), they will most likely bring her back one last time.

Though her episode didn't do as well as I think they were hoping. Since I'm so ratings-happy at the moment (lol) I can tell you that the episode Pirates of the Third Reich was the 12th highest-rated episode of the Season (out of 24) with 27.416 million viewers - making it 11.4% lower than the highest-rated episode (Still Life - 30.945 million) but 14.9% higher than the season's lowest-rated episode (Spellbound - 23.327)

But Pirates is higher than any of the episodes from Season 7, so I doubt ratings would stop them bringing her back. I think it's more a matter of scheduling, whether they can find a solid storyline for her, and whether Melinda is game.

5. ladyhunter

ok, don't buy the Lady Heather serial killer story line :eek:
    and ***off topic again--ABRTI didn't rate up there in ratings for season 7?**
    I hope you are right sarahvma about her coming back :) since I try to remain spoiler free :)
    she does draw a large audience and SpikeTV does like to show her episodes :lol:

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well, compared to this season obviously Pirates kicked ass, but it was marginally lower than both the episode that came before it and the one after it.

But *shrug* - Nielsens are tricky, and they've been talking for a while about finding a more reliable source.

In any event, it's clear her showing up didn't drive people away in droves, and they do definitely need to finish the grandbaby storyline.

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well, i think people didn't remember her really. we need to remember normal people don't recall every episode three seasons ago. we knew what to expect (cuz we're CSI freaks), we knew who she is, but people didn't.

i think they should've advertised it differently. they could add "Grissom's former lover" or something, it would glue more people to the screens than just "Lady Heather is back". most people were like "who the hell is she? Julie Cooper, yeah, but on CSI?"
    *glare*

i believe that now, when people remember her from POTTR, which is a memorable episode, they will turn in more eagerly if she comes back this season.

8. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Thank you! You're welcome for the fanart. I'm always happy to make Grissom/Heather fanart. And oh I know what you mean. Lady Heather needs to come back one more time. Well, at least one more time; maybe more. :D But right now, one would be so great...

Yay! Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :D

Hey, sarahvma, I'm not sure if anyone answered your question but I'm going to. There was commentary on "Lady Heather's Box" and it was okay. I only got to hear parts of it, and one of the guys that was doing the commentary kept calling Melinda "Merlinda". :lol: :lol:

YES! I agree, they need to finish/continue that storyline and soon! Well, preferably on a night when The OC isn't on so I can watch CSI, but hey, if they bring LH back I'm not going to get picky. :lol: I've had so many ideas for how they can bring Lady H back but haven't had time to write any fanfics. Perhaps that will happen tomorrow...

Just a heads up: Sunday December 3rd at 7 PM, Pirates of the Third Reich is going to be on Spike. Yay, we get to see The Hug. :D :lol:

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Okay I'm still pissed about the commentary thing. I'll calm in about an hr or two, but lets see.

Ad and Sarah, what are you two up to? I swear I'm gonna whack the both of you.

They'll finish the grandbaby storyline. in about 2 yrs, give or take. What? Its CSI we're talking about.

Thanks for the heads up hun, and I agree with everyone. Your banner is love.

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

lol. you're awesome ;)
    what? can't we bring our over-interpretive minds in here? lol. i heart Kessom so much, ya know.

11. CathStokes

I know I rule. I pwn. lmao. I have no clue.

You heart Kessom, i heart Kessom, your obsessed with Grissom and I'm uh.. not?.. What? I'm actually not.

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

you are just full of paradoxes, lol.
    yeah, i guess i am obsessed. but not in a maniacal way, thank God. i just completely love the guy *siiiigh*

but i think Kessom is a really sweet ship, and i will always love it. i really wouldn't mind if Grissom hugged her again, or helped her in some way if she comes back.

13. CathStokes

I could whack you, you know.

Not yet anyways, right?

Kessom *is* a really sweet ship, and she needs to come back. They'd play if she did. :devil:

14. ladyhunter

I think you are right
    she needs to come back and he needs to help her out
    Kessom, interesting I've never heard that before

and about the commentary, I thought there was commentary about Slaves and LHB on WPAP and over at Lady Heather's Dominion??

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

are you serious? that's how everybody calls G/LH ship! and there is one more name that i know of: T-4-2.
    i know you would. that's why i stay hidden behind my computer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.