Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys!! wow, you're so close to get to No. 6. i voted for "My Sex Life...", "Cause she has lovely lips", and "A little civility..." although i like the second one the most. i think it's the most shippy :D

how i love them together *sigh*

Adzix! :D
yes Mulitple reasons would be a good one
and My sex life too
like Strawberry foam too ;) you are right the Mulitple Reasons one is the most shippy

WELCOME BACK!!1

LOL, i actually meant "cuz she has lovely lips" ;)

but yeah, multiple reasons is good too :D

thanks for the welcome hhunter!

Hey guys!
wave2smiley.gif

Whoa I wasn't expecting a poll. :eek: But that's cool. :D

My fave is "Multiple Reasons" :p Why? Both have beautiful eyes, both drink tea like me, both don't judge people, both are mysterious . . . multiple reasons? You bet. :D

Strawberry Foam is so cute though. :lol: And it's from LHB. :D

-----------------
Magic.jpg

I like MORE TEA
that one looks like it's winning so far like iheartnickcath says
"muliple reasons" is great too- the list could go on and on on why they should/need to be together

Oh, shoot - I knew I'd miss it. I did want to submit a kind of "for your consideration" for the next thread, though. I always really liked the Lady Heather throwback in What's Eating Gilbert Grissom:

[INT. EROTICA BOUTIQUE - NIGHT -- CONTINUOUS]

(Grissom walks into the store. He looks around. He finds the sex doll display.
He picks up one and looks at it. The seemingly bored clerk behind the counter
comments.)

CLERK: Huh. I would've picked you for a leather guy.

So...

Cuz He's a Leather Guy?

or

We Would've Picked Him For a Leather Guy.

I dunno.

I picked the "sex life" and I like Strawberry Foam, but that may just be the Beatles fan in me.

Hi welcome to the thread sarahvma :)
I had a hard time choosing too they are all good but I think we forgot one...
Unless it has already been done, I have't been around long enough to know what the other thread titles were, but this is what I think we forgot....

YOU CAN ALWAYS SAY STOP

yeah, definitely, that's a good one hhunter ;) it's a classic. but i'm so glad my fave "Cuz she has lovely lips" is winning :D i always found it one of the most shippy scenes on CSI. he said such an obvious complement to a woman in presence of Brass. i don't think anything similar ever happen before. or after.

and i find him incredibly adorable when he was saying this. incredibly. i LOVE this scene. i may actually like it even more than the "losing balance" one, b/c here we've got a witness to Grissom's amorous comment, lol. hmmm..well, no, maybe not better - equal. yeah, both of the scenes are equally amazing to me.

and LOL sarah, i've never actually noticed that correlation. i wonder if LH will come back this season though.

sarahvma said:

CLERK: Huh. I would've picked you for a leather guy.

I picked the "sex life" and I like Strawberry Foam, but that may just be the Beatles fan in me.

That was a great quote from the store clerk. :lol: :lol:
Gil has worn a leather jacket in one ep, right? :rolleyes: I'm not good with titles to each CSI eps. :(

Thanks sarahvma I would have never thought of a leather man. :lol: :lol:

Strawberry Foam is so cute. Hmm I had to think about the Beatles reference. :rolleyes: I get it now. :lol:

ETA: Here are the other titles of the LHG Ship

Dominion Liberation - Lady H & Gil
Whip It - Gil and Lady H # 2
Gil & Lady Heather #3 You Want To Be My Boss?
Gil & Lady Heather #4 You Can Always Saty Stop

Unfortunately the first two pages no longer exist. :(

------------------
Hugshugs.jpg

i always found it one of the most shippy scenes on CSI. he said such an obvious complement to a woman in presence of Brass.

I think what I liked about it was that, yes, he did try to flirt his way out of her guessing about his hearing, but she wasn't thrown by it at all. She gives him a kind of nod, she definitely didn't expect his flirtation, but at the same time I think he confirms what she's already guessed.

and LOL sarah, i've never actually noticed that correlation.

Some Kessom you are. *snobface*

Gil has worn a leather jacket in one ep, right?

I believe it was Blood Lust - the episode where the mob beats the cab driver to death and the boy was stabbed by his father.

Grissom arrives on the scene and says that he was on a date, and is wearing a leather jacket.

Now that scene always seemed off to me, and the reason is because it's right around the time that he's starting to deal with his hearing loss. So I always figured it was a cover for him going to see his doctor or something, but either way, Grissom thinks leather jacket = date. Take it for what you will.

sarahvma said:

I believe it was Blood Lust - the episode where the mob beats the cab driver to death and the boy was stabbed by his father.

Grissom arrives on the scene and says that he was on a date, and is wearing a leather jacket.

Now that scene always seemed off to me, and the reason is because it's right around the time that he's starting to deal with his hearing loss. So I always figured it was a cover for him going to see his doctor or something, but either way, Grissom thinks leather jacket = date. Take it for what you will.

Yes that's the ep I was thinking of. Thanks. :D

Grissom seeing his doctor in the middle of the night? :rolleyes: I don't know about that. :rolleyes:

Is Grissom's team still the Graveyard Shift? :confused:
If so, I don't understand why they work day cases. For me, it makes CSI so unreal. :lol: I prefer the night time.

As for the date, Blood Lust was in the third season and who knows, he could have gone out with Heather. Which may explain the leather jacket, right? :p

--------------------
Whipitgood.jpg

I like the lovely lips comment too. He does have a witness and I think he is watching her lips because
1. he is in fact loosing his hearing, which we know is true
2. he is so taken with her, again we know is true that all he can say is that..." you have lovely lips."
she calls him on it. She knows he is watching her so she says something.
That's why they are great. She knows him. She can say anything to him, witness or not. Yes, Adzix, it was in front of Brass, yes better so Brass can see their feelings for each other also.
I loved the scene in LHB when Brass says to Grissom
"Oh, I know that look, we are going back to Lady Heather's"
"Gil, get a sports car, it's easlier to handle."
I LOVED that scene. Brass KNEW that Grissom fell for Lady Heather!
anyway I think that's enough analizing this morning :lol:

so have we an new thread name?
and btw- in case you didn't know, Heather is my name too! :D

Grissom seeing his doctor in the middle of the night? I don't know about that.

As for the date, Blood Lust was in the third season and who knows, he could have gone out with Heather. Which may explain the leather jacket, right?

I just found it odd (and this was before Grissom's return to Lady Heather's, and they both seemed to act as if it was only their second encounter) that Grissom would be on a date and nothing more would be said about it. It's Grissom!

Is Grissom's team still the Graveyard Shift?
If so, I don't understand why they work day cases. For me, it makes CSI so unreal. I prefer the night time.

It's often when they're doing double shifts, though. Or when, like in Swap Meet, they can't do anything until the body is moved to start checking the fountain.

Oh, I mean - I doubt Grissom would've been gazing so intently if it hadn't been a double motive. She didn't say, "Why are you watching OUR lips" referring to Brass as well.

omg its Sarah!

Heather likes to rub in the fact that her names Heather. (I'll get you!)

Grissom likes watchin' LH's lips. hehe. Oh shut up!

So far, Cause She Has Lovely Lips is winning. That's a good choice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back