Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
sarahvma said:
It's often when they're doing double shifts, though. Or when, like in Swap Meet, they can't do anything until the body is moved to start checking the fountain.

I forgot about the double shifts they do sometimes.
Still, I prefer night time storylines. :D

BTW, Slaves of Las Vegas will be airing on Nov. 17 which is on a Friday. What a way to end the week. :D

----------------

LADY HEATHER: Now, would you prefer individual sessions or would you like to enjoy each other's submission?

I thought so since SPIKETV has started from season 1 now into season 2 so I figured Slaves has to be on sometime :)
and November 17th is THIS FRIDAY
set your DVR's ladies to see where it all began :D
and YES iheartnickcath I do like to rub it in that my name is Heather
it's so sexy as WP puts it when Grissom is calling

"HEATHER, HEATHER"
Mmmmmmm :devil:

she definitely didn't expect his flirtation, but at the same time I think he confirms what she's already guessed.
you think she didn't expect him to be interested? cuz to me it all looked like they just knew they both liked each other. the way he looked at her when he and Brass went to the dominion first time in LHB was very telling. and she was talking to Brass but glancing at Grissom from time to time, which looked a bit like signilizing interest. not in a very obvious way, but more subconsciously.

what surprised me the most though, is that i think after Slaves Grissom didn't think SHE would be interested in him enough. that's why he didn't act prior to LHB. it seems kinda strange - they liked each other already, both single, so why Grissom didn't ask her out or anything after Slaves, but waited for another occasion, which luckily for him occured a year later? i would say he didn't know if she liked him. but then those looks she gave him in LHB and later flirtatiously asked him why is he staring at her lips. i think it was kind of a "since i met you" comment. he didn't really want to say this, it just ... happened and he thought that what the hell, he can risk saying something like that once hoping he interpreted her signals correctly. after he saw her smiling at this and looked at her again when leaving, he thought "damn, i may have a chance with her. she LIKES me".

note that in the "loosing balance" scene it was HER who closed the distance between them, allowing him to enter her personal space, what he did seconds later.

so despite the simplicity of the scenes between them, i think they're relationship was/is pretty complicated.
Some Kessom you are. *snobface*
hey, english is not my first language and sometimes i don't catch those things. besides i haven't watched that ep for a long time now. i may do it today though.
Grissom arrives on the scene and says that he was on a date, and is wearing a leather jacket.
i LOVED this jacket. i think he looked so HOT, it should be banned. i drooled, srsly.

Omg its Ad!.. lol

You are in love with Grissom, seriously, Ad.

Heather would just love the part of Grissom screaming Heather (in or out of bed)

I'm glad Spike Restarted back to season one, its fun. oh shuddaup.

Ok, Season 6 just came out and POTTR had no commentary. Boooooooooooooooooo! :mad: Boooooooooooooo!!!!! :mad:

At least Shooting Stars and ABRTI 1-2 have commentaries and I love thoses eps. The others I could care less. :rolleyes:

With BP being paid the highest, you think he would take the time for his fans to do an audio commentary just once, preferably a LH ep, don't you think? :rolleyes: Or invite Melinda Clarke to talk about Lady Heather.
Talk about a disappointment. :(

On the other hand, I wasn't going to buy the dvd set in the first place. :lol: Nah, I was thinking of just renting if it had an audio commentary on POTTR. :D

------------------
theHugBug.jpg

That's too bad about the commentary and Lady Heather
I love ABRTI--Great epi!!!

I know you are in love with Grissom Adzix! :lol: he he he
and I think somehow Heather is/was too
yes their relationship is complicated
why he didn't ask her out? I'm not sure
I read somewhere that Grissom had a hard time 'listening to his heart'
obviously he had a hard time there as his unsureness of whether she liked him or not
he was taken with her from the first time they met and was probably thankful he got to go back
and like I stated before
Brass's comment in LHB about going back to the Dominion to apologize "apologies are just words" she was hurt by him
and he knew it!!!
But in Pirates, he went to her and she let him comfort her
so there is/was still feeling there
it is complicated but worth it!!!
I think I made my self clear :lol:

They didn't have a commentary? You're freaking kidding me, I thought for sure that one would.

At least Shooting Stars and ABRTI 1-2 have commentaries and I love thoses eps. The others I could care less.

Tell me, Is it worth it for me though?

With BP being paid the highest, you think he would take the time for his fans to do an audio commentary just once, preferably a LH ep, don't you think?

*mumbles* Because he's being a jerk.

Very complicated. But its the whole point. .. yeah, I switched it around a bit, leave me alone.

We are getting closer to the end of the thread
do we have a name yet for the new thread?
I haven't looked at the poll lately
I'm still disappointed at no commentary on Pirates of the Third Reich
not just because it's the last (hopefully not) episode with Lady Heather but it touched on some pretty interesting things
and I guess there was an article in TV Guide that interviewed Melinda Clarke talking about her time on CSI and about Billy I didn't read it
did anyone else read it?

Cause She Has Lovely Lips is still winning. So do we wanna call it on that one? or run it up against another from the list?

I'm gonna miss this thread for some reason. :(

TV Guide had an article on her asking about Billy? Hmmm.. I haven't seen or heard or read that one. That should be interesting. Wonder if she read what he said about her.

iheartnickcath said:
Cause She Has Lovely Lips is still winning. So do we wanna call it on that one? or run it up against another from the list?

I love that title for a new thread. :D

TV Guide had an article on her asking about Billy? Hmmm.. I haven't seen or heard or read that one. That should be interesting. Wonder if she read what he said about her.

Oh man, I want to read that article! I think that Melinda is better with words than William (still can't allow myself to call him Billy! :lol:) does, so that'd be really interesting.

I haven't been in this thread for a while. Oops. I suppose to make up for that :)lol:), here's one of the many fanart pieces I've created. Chemistry

Hey guys!
wave2smiley.gif

Catherinesmyidol I love your banner . . . "Julie Cooper is Love"
bigsmile3.gif
in the back of my mind I'm always thinking Lady Heather whenever I see her. God, I want her back just one more time.
prayersmiley.gif

And thanks sooo much for the fanart. Awesome!
clapsmiley.gif

Now, what Tvguide issue are we talking about? Is it the one with McSteamy and Addison(GA) on the cover?

----------------------
LadynRed.jpg

I'm not sure desertwind from the Grissom thead told me about it so I'm guessing a couple of weeks ago
I don't read it so I wouldn't know
and Catherinesmyidol, I LOVE the art
chemistry all the way !!!

you think she didn't expect him to be interested? cuz to me it all looked like they just knew they both liked each other. the way he looked at her when he and Brass went to the dominion first time in LHB was very telling. and she was talking to Brass but glancing at Grissom from time to time, which looked a bit like signilizing interest. not in a very obvious way, but more subconsciously.

No, no - Heather obviously knows that Grissom is attracted to her, but in the past, he only 'allowed' himself to flirt with her when they were alone. While Brass and Catherine were around in the last episode, he stayed pretty constant.

It wasn't until the mask room and the tea set that they got into it.

So I meant more that I don't think Heather expected Grissom to flirt with her so obviously in front of Brass, which is what tipped her off to the fact that he was probably covering something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back