Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
WP -- We totally gotta get those questions answered. I say we go to their offices, and knock them out, and make them talk.... or rewrite their scripts, (glares at Mis, and not that one!) And wp, I completely love all of your smilies. You rule at smiley's! As for your song question, I'm not really sure, I don't think it would matter, but yeah thats up to Fogs there.

Mis -- I'll give you cookies, you write ficcie. How's that?

Some music inspiration eh?

How about this song " You'll Accompany Me by Bob Seger"
Music.gif

Now that song is aimed at the ship. :D

Back to POTTR . . .

When Grissom found the note that Sneller wrote about Zoe this is what it reads:

Patient No. 19
Zoe Susan Kessler
21 year old white female
Daughter of Heather
Father unknown
Birth mother of infant -
Born August 3, 200-

So she did have the baby right? :rolleyes:
So was the baby born back East or in Vegas? :rolleyes:

------------------------
"I feel it in my soul, it's meant to be
Oh someday lady you'll accomp'ny me
Somedaylady you'll accomp'ny me"

WP-- again, you are right, I do want to see them have dinner or their conversations over tea. I want her to pour out her soul to him, and he listens and responds to her. And I want him to do the SAME. Wouldn't that be great. But as I posted on the Grissom thread, he is shrouded in mystery that's why we love him, and her together. THey are both "mysterious"
give us hints, then we can fill in the blanks.. that's what I'd prefer :D

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
For the record, I was thinking of songs being played in the Dominion and not about the couple. :)
Artists and songs that I listen too. :D
Forensicsgirl would it be alright if I did that in the LH/G song thread? Songs being played in the dominion?

The song thread is for any music pertaining to the couple, whether it be songs that remind you of them, songs they might like, or songs they might play when they’re together. Keep the music relevant in that way and it’s totally fine to post it in the G/LH song thread.

If you just want to talk about music you like in general, then there are several music threads over in Gen TV & Media in which to discuss the subject.

hhunter said:
WP-- again, you are right, I do want to see them have dinner or their conversations over tea. I want her to pour out her soul to him, and he listens and responds to her. And I want him to do the SAME. Wouldn't that be great. But as I posted on the Grissom thread, he is shrouded in mystery that's why we love him, and her together. THey are both "mysterious" give us hints, then we can fill in the blanks.. that's what I'd prefer :D

ITA
clapsmiley.gif
give us little hints and leave the rest up to OUR OWN imagination. Instead of stuffing it down our throats. :mad: I hate that!!!
Mad.gif

I don't need to see so-and-so in bed. No thank you very much. Just leave it to my imagination. It's more fun that way. Just let the CSIs do their investigating. :D

Let them have tea together. :D

forensicsgirl said:
If you just want to talk about music you like in general, then there are several music threads over in Gen TV & Media in which to discuss the subject.

Thank you. :D

-----------------------------
H_G_ava.jpg

WillowsWannaBe said:
Yea, I write fics, but I haven't written any GLH ones. Ok, it's time to start! :) I'll write one, I promise, I have to make icons, banners and wallpapers, too, so I'm kinda busy with fan stuffs. But GLH deserves time :) BTW thanks for the nice feedback, Catherinesmyidol! :) Catherine's my idol, too :D

I can't wait to read it! :lol: Actually, Catherine isn't my idol. When I was trying to pick out my username everything I wanted was taken; My sister suggested I try CMI just to see if it was taken (we both thought it would be) and it wasn't. So that's what I'm stuck with. :lol: Lady Heather's my idol. But I love your icon, WillowsWannaBe! :D

Back on topic...

I want her to pour out her soul to him, and he listens and responds to her.

I want that to happen too, hhunter. That'd be really cool. And after POTTR, I would love to see Heather be emotional again. I would like to read your GLH story too, btw. PM it to me please? :)

WP_Rocks_MY_World, I want answers to those questions too! TPTB really need to visit this site (*ahem*this thread in particular :D). I think it'd do them, and the show, a world of good. Just my two cents.

I wrote an NC-17 GLH fic a while back. If you'd like to read it, and it's not against the rules, I'll PM it to whoever would like to see it.

Just a heads up. Tuesday at 7 PM EST, Slaves of Las Vegas is going to be on Spike.

Catherinesmyidol said:

WP_Rocks_MY_World, I want answers to those questions too! TPTB really need to visit this site (*ahem*this thread in particular :D). I think it'd do them, and the show, a world of good. Just my two cents.

If only they would take our advice. :lol:

Just a heads up. Tuesday at 7 PM EST, Slaves of Las Vegas is going to be on Spike.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif

*makes a note* I'll be watching. :D

--------------------------
RedBug_ava.jpg

PM me the fic Catherinesmyidol I def want to read it :D

*also makes a note* I'll be watching it too! (For two reasons, obviously)

LOL, iheartnickcath, okay. Actually, I'm working on a GLH wallpaper :) I havent made such wallpaper. Okay, I'm sufferig from it :D I'll PM you when I fnish ;)
Catherinesmyidol, my icon was made by AngelEyez, check out her LJ, you'll find great ones there :)

Z made your icon? Kick-ass! :D What? I like icons.
WillowsWannaBe -Yes PM me with it when you do it :D I wanna see *chants it over and over* Yeah, I'm weird. :D

Ok Ladies I haven't fogotten, I'll do that now, I have to find my story. BTW-did anyone else post in the "GREAT SHIPPER DEBATE" I did :D

And thanks for the heads up on Slaves of Las Vegas
MMMM Grissom and Lady Heather

Okie dokie, lemon cookie.
My wallpaper is ready. I hope fogi won't get angry with me. And dont shoot me, people, it isnt good imo :eek:

ROFLMAO, thank you. Ummm, I thought it isn't the best idea to post fanart works in the shipper central. But seems it's okay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back