Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been planning to make a music video on Lady H and Grissom, I just can't choose a good song. Does anyone know

José Gonzalez - Heartbeats
One night to be confused
One night to speed up truth
We had a promise made
four hands and then away

Both under influence
we had devine scent
To know what to say
Mind is a razorblade

Refr: To call for hands of above
to lean on
Wouldn't be good enough
for me, no

One night of magic rush
The start of simple touch
One night to push and scream
and then relief

Ten days of perfect tunes
The colors red and blue
We had a promise made
we were in love

Refr.- (x2)

And you, you knew the hand of a devil
And you, kept us awake with wolf tears
sharing different heartbeats
in one night

Refr.- (x2)

So what do ya'll think?

I like that Enter Sandman -- Metallica right?
Thats a cute song, I don't think I've heard that before WillowsWannaBe -- tnx for sharing it ;)

It's not like I DON'T like country music
its' just something different for the Dominion
PS- WillowsWannaBe like the song and the video idea ;)

Sorry WW don't know the song or artist. :(

I'll have to think of one.

2x08_153.jpg
:) :p

Hey all :) The Grissom/Lady Heather song thread can be found here for any discussion regarding this pairing & music, song lyrics, etc.

Lets keep this thread for discussion of the ship. Thanks :)

Forensicsgirl why can't we just have one thread for all? :rolleyes:

I not too crazy about all these separate threads.
Gee, I miss the olds days when we could post everything in one thread. :(
It was much easier.
Ok, I know I'm lazy. :lol: :lol:

---------------------------
LadynRed.jpg

BTW, these lyrics are about the ship, fogi

Yes, I'd noticed. Which is why I posted a link to the Grissom & Lady Heather Song Thread. Which is for songs about the ship.

This is not a new concept. In shipper central, ships are allowed 2 threads - a general thread and a song thread. Those that wish to talk about songs and post lyrics for their ship do so in the song thread, which leaves the main thread free for discussion.

Now that that's cleared up, can we get back to discussing G/LH?

Alrighty guys, lets mind Fogs :D

I like the idea of seperate threads though. Anyways -- Lets discuss your ideas for season 7 for G/Lh hmm?

Hmmmmmmmm, let me think.
Grissom has an argument with Sara. He gets angry and leaves. He goes by car in the city in the evening. He stops in a parking and thinks. He hears some ness. He looks out from the car and sees Lady Heather running on the street. She's followed by a man....
Umm, this is all what popped in. Poooooooooor...:rolleyes:

ME TOO
I have one where a call comes in that a DB is in the desert with an infant, the infant survives of course and he has to find Lady Heather's because it's her Grandchild
and GRissom and ONLY Grissom has the case and he ( has ended it with Sara) is ON IT RIGHT AWAY! :D

Hi guys. i'm new here and i wanted to say that Grissom and LH have the most amzing chemistry in csi and there is something intriguing about watching them interact.

I was wondering where i could go to talk about the reviews of the episodes she has been in such as SOLV and LHB. Can anyone help. Thanks

cathy2006 try Lady Heather's Dominion, they have links to other Lady Heather fic as well as a CSI forum an episodes transcrips of LHB and SoLV
see if that helps
Hi I'm Heather Too :)
yes, they have GREAT chemisty, and make a great pair :)
Glad you are here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back