Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see another GLH shipper. Welcome, cathy2006! :)

WillowsWannaBe, do you write fanfics? If you do, I would LOVE to read a story about that scenario you posted! It'd be a really good fic.

Yea, I write fics, but I haven't written any GLH ones. Ok, it's time to start! :) I'll write one, I promise, I have to make icons, banners and wallpapers, too, so I'm kinda busy with fan stuffs. But GLH deserves time :) BTW thanks for the nice feedback, Catherinesmyidol! :) Catherine's my idol, too :D

WillowsWannaBe - You should def write some G/LH fics, icons, banners, and wallpapers. :D .. And I have you a box of cookies ready ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Let's forget about the cookies, I gotta lose weight.
Ummm, back to GLH- I'll try to do my best. But I'm still stick with Yobling primary. :)

I wrote a GLH fic, it's NC-17 so I can't post it here :devil:
I need to get it on FF.NET
But I would like to read what others have written about them
BTW-Lady Heather's dominion has fan fics about them as well as links to others

*smirks* Please Heather we know eachother on a first name basis call me by my real name :)

I wish I could write a good G/LH fic for y'all but I suck at fic writing

No you don't! Come on write us a drabble ;) -- I'll even be nice and let you include Snickers. .. Come on, You know me and that option don't last long.. Do it!.. btw, I dunno why you go in that Ship Debate, you know its just gonna make you upset/pissed. Thats why I don't go in.

Hey Melissa, is that better?
You write a GLH fic and I'll send you mine :)
it's NC-17 so I can't post it here :devil:
and I thought we werent supposed to say our real names online?

Hey guys!
wave2smiley.gif

For the record, I was thinking of songs being played in the Dominion and not about the couple. :)
Artists and songs that I listen too. :D
Forensicsgirl would it be alright if I did that in the LH/G song thread? Songs being played in the dominion?

Let's see . . . how would I want Heather to come back in S7?
First of all, No Sara thank you.
Nonono.gif
She wasn't on the case in SoLV or LHB but she did talk with one of the victim in POTTR.
Catherine and Heather have a connection and Sara doesn't. Just my opinion. :rolleyes:
Still, let's just leave it to the original foursome Heather-Cat-Gil-Jim. :D

Instead of Heather involved in yet another murder-case, how about Heather and Gil having dinner?
Hell, I could settle for them having tea at the Dominion and talking about their personal lives.
I would love to know a little more about the Dominatrix, wouldn't you?

The other day I watched POTTR again.
I was just wondering if Zoe's grandmother is still alive? :rolleyes:
And does she live in Vegas?

The man in the photo with Zoe, was he the father of the child?
And why did Zoe move back to Vegas if she was mad and not speaking to her mother?

The 18th victim survived his ordeal. So why did Sneller keep Zoe? :(
So many questions. :lol:

------------------------
LadynRed.jpg

I'll see what I can come up with I may need some music for inspiration and It may have to wait till later (I'm still not sure if i'm going to see POTC) if so you'll be the firsts to see what i've written (thanks Lynn for saying that)
the debate forum I'm just curious to know what others think so far its being done tastefully so nothings really bothered me and they are entitled to thier opinions so *shrugs*
Heather I dont think real names is a problem on this board

WP Rocks I agree well In my eyes Gris and Sara will be Long broken up when Lady H is back into the picture so that wont matter anyways but Cath I feel knows her better I think they are similiar type people of all the people in the Lab I feel as though Cath might be the only one who wouldnt have a problem with the G/LH relationship
I love your questions on POTTR I had thought that myself they need to revist that and answer our questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back