Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by vegaslights, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Doc Robbins couldn't confirm nor deny Zoe ever having a baby; I kinda got the feeling that maybe she did, but that might just be wishful thinking. ;)

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

and don't ya think that there may be some charges on LH? after all she kidnapped the guy and could have killed him if grissom hadn't showed up. now she may be waiting for trial, and Griss may have to testify. during the investigation csis can figure out where the child is too. in the end her case will be dissmised of course, and we'll witness GG/LH again!! that would be an awesome ep :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Catherinesmyidol, I love your avitar. you are now my idol ;) We know that Zoe had a baby girl because of what it said in Dr. Psychopath's notebook, but as of right now we don't know what happened to her.

As for the charges on LH, I doubt they'll stand for long; she captured him when the CSI's didn't. plus she's a grieving mother and we all know that Grissom, in all his political intuitiveness :rolleyes:, won't stand for her arrest. at the very worst he'll bail her out until the charges are overruled. Adzix, I like the rest of your theory, kudos!

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hmmm..maybe you're right. it would be cool if he saved her from something though ;) for example from another member of the "psychic" family or anything else. there HAS to be a way for them hook up again!!!! :D

5. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

i hope the new episode opens with lady heather being acquitted in court over the sneller thing..and grissom is relieved and pleased to see her free from all charges...and tptb can build another arc of storyline from there :D

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Ooooh yes opening an ep with Heather being acquitted while Grissom looks on wearing a mighty fine black suit. :p
    Afterwards, they go out for lunch. :D

Would we like the new storyline to involve the baby? Or not? :rolleyes:

----------------------------
    [​IMG]

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

oh my god!!! that is remarkable WPRMW!! :D i would like him to invite her to his apartment afterwards, so they could talk, she would admire his bug collections etc. and later maybe LHB night one more time ... :devil:

well i don't know about the baby. do you see grissom as a grandad? :lol: it definiately would be the sweetest thing ever ;) but i don't know how it would fit to the whole longtime script :)

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

ohhh and regarding to the latest pic on William/Grissom Picture Thread 3 he could get wet somewhere in the middle of the ep too :lol: LH would see him in that black suit with wet curls and she would accept his apology in one second or even forgot he ever said "warrant" in his life :lol: i would... :rolleyes:

9. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Aw, thanks! I didn't make it, EricaSJ did. I love it so much. *Huggles icon* How come I'm your idol? Just wondering; I've never had anyone say that to me before. :lol:

I've come to the conclusion that I no longer care how LH comes back on CSI as long as she's on there. Wait, let me rephrase that; I don't want her on there if she's dead. :eek: That would be horrible. But almost any other way is fine with me.

And I really, really, love the idea of Lady H asking Grissom for her help in finding out if she has a grandbaby out there somewhere. It just really appeals to me for some reason.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

In that case, EricaSJ is my idol. what can I say, I'm fickle :p it's still a very cool icon though

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

does anyone know something about LH coming back again?? i'm sure it would've been a great theme for the season finale!!! :D but i also think we would've known that already :( sooo..anyone??

12. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

a VERY VERY late WOOT WOOT for a new thread :lol: i've been busy lately lol.

do we know if LH is coming back netime???

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

that's what i'm trying to figure out! i can't find any information, but honestly i'm not the best in digging out any news from the internet :lol: and i'm asking the same question - does anyone know anything?? :)

14. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I dont think we know anything for sure but most of us are just assuming she will Just because no one knows what happened to Zoie's baby and we all have a hunch that perhaps Grissom will Help her find Him or her (provided its alive)

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Although I'm not a big Lady Heather/Gil Grissom fan, but I love Lady Heather/Melinda Clarke, just thought y'all might want to check this out.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0781635/

Hope y'all like this tidbit of information. Look at the name at the top under "Episode Credited Cast". ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.