Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

1. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  9. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

What happened in the ep *hasn't aired when I'm typing this, but lemme know when you see it*? I really hope we got an even better scene... Although I do doubt that... Anyways... I converted my friend to be a G/C shipper. (The same friend who always mean about G/C... :lol:) But yesterday we were chatting and she was like, "I've come to think Gil and Cath would be interesting together, they'd be cute!" I was like *happy dancing* around the room, it was pretty funny... :lol:

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Glad to see you again, WP! :) As far as I know, the talkshow hosts and their guests discuss about the topics they will be talking about before the interviews start. So I think it was settled that there wouldn't be any talk about CSI. However, they did show a clip from thonight's episode before the interview started so I guess that did some kind of promoting. Funny thing is the clip they showed was the supposed deleted scene we've been talking about, which got me so confused. I mean why would they promote the episode with a deleted scene? That leads to another question...could it be that the scene wasn't really deleted? Or maybe there's going to be a slightly different version on the real show? Gee I'm lost lol. :lol:

Good for you Steph. Glad to know that your friend is starting to consider our ship cute hehe. The more PureJoy shippers, the better! <3

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HEY WP :D
    Bummer I didn't catch Marg with Craig but I will check out the clip later, I promise Erica ;)
    As for the scene being deleted or not, I guess we will have to see. I mean, why would they cut a wonderful Cath/Gris moment out?

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

So, the Gil/Catherine apartment scene was deleted. I'm quite disappointed with the editing department that it was cut. However, I'm glad that we did get at least one G/C scene.

Better one thing than nothing. :p

5. Stepherweps

Ooooh what was the G/C scene??? I'm outraged... I have to wait until Tuesday to see it. So put me outta my misery and lemme know what happened... :lol: Hehe, Thanks Erica, I agree, the more Purejoy shippers the better, I was shocked when she said it... :lol: But it made me happy. :D

6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

They were in his office talking about the case mostly...if memory serves me right she looked at what he was reading and said something like, "going over case files?" and he said "reading upside down is a talent", then he gave her a little smirk....I thought it was a cute little scene and I liked it. Also, at the beginning of the episode, she gets to be his "eyes and ears" at the crime scene while she talks to him on the phone lol....I still wish they hadn't have cut the whole apartment scene, but at least we did get a G/C scene.:)

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hey guys :) i just wanted to say that it's such a pity the Grissom/Catherine scene was deleted from GDC. i love the dynamic between the two and that scene reminded me of earlier seasons. at least it's on YouTube. hope we'll get some more adorable scenes with them this season.

8. Stepherweps

Thanks for the info CSI_4_H, sounds like a cute little scene with Cath reading upside down... :) I can't wait to see this ep, I'm so happy that we are eventually getting the kinds of scenes we have been longing for. But I'm still annoyed that the appartment scene got dropped. :(

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Adzix, Nice to see you here :D
    Yeah, I think lots of people are upset that TPTB cut the wonderful Gil/Cath scene. I would have been fun to see Cath snoop throught Grissom's place. And is it me, or is his place different from in Season 1?

And... Who was taking money that the phone call he got in the end scene was.... CATHERINE :lol:

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

You're very welcome:)...you're not the only one annoyed, but at least we did get a scene.
    Count me in, I'll take that bet!!:lol:....I mean, come on, it's obvious (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).;)

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I just have to write something for this ep. Because I reckon that SO much went on behind the scenes that we didn't see!

12. Stepherweps

Hehe, well Anne, we know that loads went on behind the scenes... Especially in the scene in Gil's appartment... ;) Nice to see you back in here Anne. We've missed you. *Hugs* :D

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

You know what...after watching the episode, I actually wasn't mad that they deleted that scene at all. I mean yeah it was cute and it was Catherine and Gil, and Catherine in Gil's apartment, but it didn't really fit the rest of the episode. Plus I liked Maddie. She was cool and I didn't mind that it was her who went to Gil and discussed the case with him. The interaction between Maddid and Gil was nice. I definitely saw chemistry between them...not the kind I see between him and Catherine, but you get the point. :) And because they had cut that scene, I didn't have to put up with something I don't like so it was all good. ;) According to the initial script, there should have been a Lindsey reference in the office scene, though. When Gil told Catherine that reading upside down was a talent, Catherine was supposed to tell him that was how she found about one of Lindsey's boyfriends. But grrrr, they had deleted that line. I'm more upset with that than with the deleted scene. lol.

Heather, it was definitely a different place. Honestly I don't think they could re-set Gil's townhouse after all these years. Maybe it was just easier to give him a new apartment. lol. I don't like this new set, though. Don't get the logic of whoever decided to have that set. The locations of the living room and the kitchen just seemed odd, and a closet in the living room? I'd buy it if it's where his coats and umbrellas go, but I saw suits there. :rolleyes:

14. Stepherweps

I seen an article somewhere, I'm not to sure where it was (if I find it, I'll post it) but in it it said that it took like 3 days to construct Gil's appartment, seems like it was kinda a waste of time seeing as they didn't use it... Anyways... I can't really judge the ep yet as I haven't seen it, just under 2 days until I do. *Hyper*

Oh and Anne, I loved the most recent chapter of your new fic, keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next update. :D

15. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Yeah after watching the apartment scene on youtube, I was kind of glad it didn't air. Sure it was GC, and they looked damn good together in his apartment (they look damn good in every scene together, but that's besides the point), but all of the GSR overtones kind of annoyed me and it didn't really seem in Catherine's character to go snooping around in his closet. I'm sure she'd understand it was his personal space.

The one part I did love about that scene was the begining where Cath enthusiastically greets Hank the dog (btw I still can't wrap my head around why the writers decided to name him after Sara's idiot ex-boyfriend). It was like when she greeted the dog, she had known him for a long time, which I think is telling. It was also nice to see how at home Catherine was in the apartment.

I kind of liked Maddy too. She was like a sharper version of Catherine. Ha, I knew Grissom's soulmate would have to be someone like Catherine, if not Catherine.