Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

I think that the only way the relationship is going to change is if the writers decide to do it, it's very easy for them to just randomly start loving on each other. As in I can see Gil coming back for a visit and seeing Catherine would probably be a sight for sore eyes. I can see him hugging her, them staring at each other, and just kissing.

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hmm... I think if there was to be any kind of change in their relationship, that it would be likely to happen now, after he's gone. I think that after having left the lab, and had time to think and sort out his life, it might help him realise just how much he misses Cath. I think that he might realise, that he loves her, when he's not constantly with her... Her knows, maybe sometime he'll come back to visit, and tell her how he feels, and we know that they'd both love that... Cause they have the same feeling for one and other. Oh, gosh I'd love to see a scene like that between them, Gil would be so nervous, but Cath would be able to reassure him. :adore: Gosh, it would be the cutest thing.

Thanks for the pics Anne, like you guys, I love the fomalities tie scene one, like 4_H said, it's such a husband and wife scene. :adore: So cute. I also love the last one, it does looks like they could both jump eachother... :lol: A kiss across the table would have been so cute there.

Oh, and Grillows1st, the detective you were talking about before, her name was Sofia Curtis. ;)

3. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Yeah, I'm thinking if anything goes on with the PureJoy relationship <3 it'd be the writers that did it...or Marg getting so sick of NOT seeing Billy that she demands something happen ;p
    No, now that GSR is thankfully over, hopefully the writers can focus in more on PureJoy stuff, cos really, what else have they got to do? :D

4. Stepherweps

:lol: I'd love to see something happen between Billy and Marg in one of Billy's guest episodes, it would be totally awesome. :D I don't know how I'm going to cope when Billy leaves (I'm only on 9.04, it airs here on Tuesday), I'm going to be in total depression mode at the thought of no more cute, flirty scenes between Gil and Cath... I can't wait for him to come back as a guest. When is the 200th ep?

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I agree with what you said, Steph. I think now is as good a time as any for them to take their relationship forward, course he has to come back first. You know, they say you never realize what you had until it's gone and I'm sure he'll realize that after awhile. Hopefully, they'll both realize just how much they need each other. After all, he can't function without his left and right hand. As far as what it would take to change it, aside from the writers as you guys said, I think it could go both ways. What I mean by that is, it could either take something tragic or in a weak moment when both let their guard down and let loose a little bit, it'd just happen (which would be so cute...can't you just see these two at some kind of get together just having fun?:D).

6. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Adorable_Crazy: I hear that Grissom isn't coming back at all for the rest of the season but I also hear that he is, it's very hard to say. I think the only way we'll know is if there's some kind of real spoiler because I know that there's someone that met Billy recently and he wrote "Grissom will be back" with his autograph, so I know he will be back eventually but i'm not going to give my hopes up for this season. :shifty:
    And yes, Sophia! I knew that it started with an S!

7. Stepherweps

Aww, that sucks, I was hoping that he'd be back this season. :( Aww well, it's good to know that he will be back. :D I'm hoping that we're atleast going to get that phone call between him and Cath that we're hoping for, or even just a little mention that one of the team had been talking to him or something (preferably from Cath). I can't wait for him to come back, I need some more cute Purejoy moments. :adore:

Oh, and Grillows1st, you can call me Steph. :D

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I swear I don't even think people can get spoilers right sometimes.:lol: Like you said, Grillows1st, I've heard that he won't be back this season. Then, I've heard that he will. As far as the 200th episode goes, I've heard he'll be in it and I've heard he'll just be behind the cameras. I guess the only way we'll know for sure is when the actual episode airs. I really hope every once in awhile, they show Cath talking on the phone and she could be hanging up and someone could ask her who it was and she'd say Grissom or another thing I'd like to see is her phone ringing and 'Gil' shows up on the id.:)

9. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Okay Steph! :D lol I just wanted to make sure that you'd see that i'm responding to you.
    Well I can't be like 100% positive that he'll be back this season but I also can't be positive that he won't. I just don't want to be the one that everyone would come to if he didn't, haha.
    I'd love a special kind of look on Catherine's face that would give a hint of what they might be talking about; just something cute. Gosh I don't know what we can do to make sure that it WOULD happen though. I just still can't believe that we would be outnumbered by GSR. Doesn't really fly with me, haha.
    I def. want more moments because i'm BIG on making Fan vids. Now it's like I can only do like flashback videos with new Cath footage.

Yes I hear that we "might" hear his voice but I just am not going to bring anyones hopes up or something, haha.
    I'm all for them on the phone!

10. Criminologist86

I think the soonest Billy is set to be back is the 200th episode, which I'm 99.999% sure I heard, several places, in fact, is not until Season 10. Don't hold me to it, but I'm quite sure that's what I heard, cos I remember being thoroughly disappointed about it.

I think he may randomly show up (not physically) with a cell call to Cath...Seriously, it'd be SO Grissom/Billy to do that. ;p

I can see it happening in the LAST like, 60 seconds of the LAST scene where Cath is walking down the hall, toward her locker at the end of her shift, and her phone vibrates, so she checks the ID, and just as she steps foot into the locker room, she sees it says "GRISSOM" and then the camera zooms in on her facial expression, and BAM! Jerry Bruckheimer's name pops in front of you.

I just need it to bloody well happen....*trots after TPTB with many tempting morsels of sugary and savoury goodness*

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Here's some pictures for your enjoyment:

[​IMG]
    Whenever I see this pic, the whole 'telling Sam we're getting married' pops in my head. Looks like she's saying, "I can't believe you actually want to tell him, BEFORE we do it.":lol:

[​IMG]
    And the way they're leaning into each other ever so slighty in this one is just plain hot.:drool:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I like the way you think Amb...that's such a Gil thing to do and TPTB would so do an ending like that. By the way, I think she'd have GIL instead of GRISSOM for the caller ID 'cause she's the only one who calls him Gil. It'd be something just between the two of them.

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

14. Stepherweps

*Screams* Thank you, thank you, thank you Ams!!! *Hugs you* Aww, they are so cute, I love their little kisses, they look adorable, as always. Makes me miss Gil even more though. :( Oh we need a G/C scene like that, or like one of their ET kisses, that would be even better, but I'd settle for this. ;) Thanks for the pic, and the vid, you're awesome. :adore: :adore: :adore:

*Is on a Billy and Marg high.*

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  15. Criminologist86

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

I JUST watched the video....AHHHH!!!

I LOVE how she was like "I'm getting all worked up here!" when she was talking about how generous and down to earth Billy is...*squee*
    I think I'm still squeeing the loudest over the *kiss*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm SO EXCITED! CONGRATS Billy and YAY Marg!

*joins in on the Marg & Billy high*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.