Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

77MrsBrooks, I know you're new, and therefore probably don't know this, but if you want to add something more to your post and no-one has posted after you (unless 24 hours have past), you should click the 'edit' button rather than posting another post. Of course, if no-one has replied to you in over 24 hours, then it's fine to post a new post.

Thanks,
    Steph.

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Ah, season one...what a great season. It seemed like everytime they talked to each other, they were always standing so close to each other, almost whispering at times. Every scene like that just had a sensual feel to it, like there was a deeper meaning than what we were actually hearing and seeing....not to mention, it was just plain hot!:drool:

3. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

HOT HOT is RIGHT :) :devil:

The sensuality & "hidden meanings" if you will, were definitley amazing...Now you've got me being all naughty! LOL
    Anyways, thanks for the caps; they totally remind me of good times :) I DO miss fresh PureJoy moments, but remembering all of the good ones is just as fun.

4. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

I honestly did not think that we were in the minority, seriously. I thought Grillows was the only ship that existed on this show when I started watching it. I'm still saying that there are more Grillows people out there than GSR because it's just better.:lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Okay, this is probably stupid, but I just gotta say it. I was watching Suite Life of Zack and Cody yesterday (there was nothing else on tv lol) and London was dressed like a mermaid. She said a line that immediately made me think of Purejoy. She said: "Where there's a Gill, there's a way." :lol:

6. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Haha, no I don't think it's stupid. I would think of him, too!

7. Criminologist86

HA! GregNickyRyanFan that is AWESOME!! See, we are all seriously PureJoy shippers cos where else would you hear that and immediately think of that!? I LOVE IT!

So, aside from the unbridled chemistry, the speaking without words, the looks, the references, whatever...do youguys think that the actual physical sight of Gil and Cath contributes to PureJoy's appeal? Like, does the fact that they actually LOOK GOOD together weigh in on PureJoy and/or you as a shipper?

Personally, I think they look HOT together. I saw a brief scene of Marg & Laurence (I should start calling him Fishy ;p) in the lab; Marg was sitting and Laurence was peering over her shoulder (Probably learning how to do whatever it was) and his physical presence was SO overwhelming (nothing against him! I LOVE L.F) and you just saw itty bitty Marg and HUUGE Laurence- it just wasn't a happy sight for the eyes. I think Gil/Cath are a happy sight- they are close enough in height and such that they look soooo good together. :)

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I think them together, physically, does contribute to their appeal. It certainly doesn't hurt.:lol: No doubt they look great together, but I think that the chemistry and bond they have just make the way they look together even better. They just fit each other so well. Mentally, their relationship is so strong and goes much deeper than what you see on the outside. I guess in a way, you could say that everything they have on the inside makes the outside beautiful.:)

9. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Yes, aside from the chemistry, etc., they look absolutely positively beautiful side by side. This is one reason on why I prefer Grillows, Gil and Sara look completely strange.

10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Grillow1st, please remember that posts in shipper central must conatain at LEAST 3 lines of on topic discussion. Shipper Central rules can be found here. Thank you.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey 77MrsBrooks, welcome to the thread!

Well... there's always the future. You never know when Gil's gonna drop in one of these days and I'm thinking it'll be a hell of a reunion. So we do have that to look forward too... just 'cause Gil's not here right now, doesn't mean that he still doesn't keep in touch with Cath. Speaking of which, what kind of stuff do they talk about on the phone?

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^I agree....I'd like to think that he would just come back to see everybody (namely Catherine), but I don't really think it'll play out that way. I think something will happen and he won't really have a choice but to come back. Whatever that something is, I don't know. I hope it's not under sad circumstances though. I think they'll still keep in touch. I would imagine she would tell him how everything is in Vegas, how the team's doing, how Lindsey's doing, how she's doing....things like that and vise versa.

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

More pictures!

[​IMG]

I love this picture. Everytime I see it, I'm like "Watch out, Gil! She's cranky!" Either that, or she's over the hat.

[​IMG]

And speaking of hats....

[​IMG]

He got one for her too! Now they can match! :guffaw:

14. Criminologist86

ROFL "Watch out, Gil! She's cranky!" THAT his hilarious ;p I think that cap was from Shooting Stars, before they go into the creeeepy bunker...*shudders* It's so cute how Cath has the gun and Gil has the flashlight...LOL

I was thinking the same thing! I'm really hoping that whatever happens (if that's where they are taking it) won't be one of those things where he HAS to come back- like someone's going to die, or something happened...Now I'm all nervous!

Anyway, thanks for the pictures, Drumchik :) VERY cute.

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh, I agree with you 4_H, I think that Gil and Cath are bound to keep in touch, I mean, your best friend isn't going to walk out of your life and be totally forgotten about within a few weeks. They are bound to keep in touch, and like you've said, he's bound to talk to her and Lindsey, I mean, he's been like a father figure to her for most of his life, he's not going to totally forget about her or Cath... I'd certainly like to think not anyways... I'm hoping that we'll get to see Billy return soon, for a guest appearence.

Thanks for the pics Anne, they are really cute, hehe, I love your caption for the second one in particular. :lol: The third one is so cute, in their matching outfits. :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.