Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Like my new icons girlies? :adore: Jools (CSISenna) made it for me, isn't it awesome? :adore:

I'm going to put that vid onto my iPod, that seems to be the only place where I get around to watching things on these days... :lol: I've been on a total Billy and Marg high this week, the kiss, and what they said about eachother at his ceremony was just so sweet. It's given me an all new love for them both. All I need to top it off is to be told that Billy's coming back as a guest... :lol:

Hope you're all well. :D

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I LOVE your new icon, Steph!:luvlove: I can just watch that for hours. Man, this week has just been 'Billy and Marg week' for me. Oh, I loved how, when they hugged, he held her to him for a moment.:adore: What they have is such a beautiful thing....just puts a smile on my face everytime I see them.:D And after what Billy said, the next movie he does better have his "leading lady" in it. I just get so psyched just thinking about these two in a movie together where their chemistry is actually done right by.

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Gorgeous icons in here :)

Steering back to Grissom and Catherine - if they were to go on a double date - who do you think they'd go with? Can be any pairing from anywhere.

LOL - I thought Sofia and Jim Brass, but then the biggest lols came when I wondered what would happen if they went on a double date with Wendy and Hodges.

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Gosh, that would be totally awesome 4_H. I'd love to see them work together on a movie. :adore: Does anyone have a link to his full speech? Unfortunately, I didn't get to see it, and the link posted in here, dosen't work anymore. :(

Oh, a double date... Hmm... I think that they'd go with Sofia and Jim, I've always like the sound of that pairing, plus Jim, Sofia, Cath and Gil are all pretty close friends, so I think that would be the most likely pairing. I think they'd probably go to a fancy resturant for dinner, maybe on Valentine's Day? :adore: That would be so cute. :D

5. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I think if Gil and Cath went on a double date, I guess Jim and Sofia seem like the logical choice. Course, I'd like to shake it up a little and say they should go with Greg and his date.:lol: That may not seem logical, but it'd make for some laughs and be very interesting. I think seriously though, I could see them going with anyone from the team.

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Steph, we have the official footage at Margamania. It includes both of their speeches. You can get it on the main page. :)

A double date huh? Wicked idea. I think Jim and Sofia would be the most logical choice, too. Imagine these people's infamous one-liners flying around the room! :lol: Hodges and Wendy...well, the date would be just hilarious, or even hysterical. lol. I can imagine Hodges driving everyone nuts and Catherine and Wendy trying to keep the circumstance under control. It would be great if we got a chance to see that happen. :lol:

7. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

*runs in*

hahaha, just saw peep's new icons and banners, figured there was a new kiss. Had to check it out. They will probably try to get a movie together as an excuse to have their hands all over each other :devil:

*runs out*

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hey guys, guess what? The CSI poll is up again and guess which couple made the cut this time?

That's right - our very own PUREJOY!!

So go vote! :D

9. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Talk about William's recent triumph needs to either be in the Peterson is Immortalized Thread or the William Thread.

This thread is used for the discussion of the relationship between Gil and Cath ONLY.

10. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Can thou link me to it?! :D

11. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Ok, been a long time since I've been in here but I just had to post my thoughts ^_^

That kiss was uber *gushes* It's great to see they're so close even outside the show, and yeah I so wish the last scene with Grissom in it was like THAT instead of the *coughs* I miss Grissom and I told myself I wouldn't watch CSI anymore but since Cath took over my shipper heart is still beating happily away everytime she mentions anything with bugs lol

I'm re-watching season 2 now and there's so many great Grillow scenes in it, it's just squeeee worthy.

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*falls out of her chair laughing* Oh god, I would pay to see that! Especially if they had a double date on Valentine's Day... Gil and Cath would so celebrate with their friends, but wouldn't it be funny if it was a triple date. Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue? I'm sure that they'd be tired after a night like that... all the more reason to snuggle on the couch.

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Just go into the LV forum there is a post tacked at the top of the forum it says that Voting is open and there are a few rules/suggestions/advice if you will. :)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  14. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Cheers Destiny, you're a star.

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh man, a triple date? I guess that would rule out going to a nice restaurant.:lol: They'd have to go somewhere where they could cut loose and have a good time. Gil would protest, of course, but then Cath could get him to come by making him a deal....you know, a little snuggling on the couch when they get back home can go a long way.:devil:

I don't know about the rest of you, but when it comes to Valentine's day, I just see them wanting to spend it together alone.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.