Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Any excuse to look at it again :p I just noticied something about it too, y'know on the second page of the inside pic, the one with just Marg's feat lol, well, the two oo's in 'Goodbye' are interlocked, I found that sweet somehow...sad I know.

And that is what fanfic is for m'dear :D

I know this isn't really the right thread for this and that we have a song thread somewhere but this just came on my iTunes and it's perfect.
    Nickelback - Someday and here's a link to the lyrics, so damn perfect, in every aspect.
    http://www.lyrics007.com/Nickelback%20Lyrics/Someday%20Lyrics.html

2. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I know exactly what you mean about the Nickleback song, it's so perfect for them! It's not sad lol, it's very cute!!!!!
    Love your avatar btw, I keep rediscovering that clip on YouTube and it makes me smile every time!
    CSIL3Willows
    -x-

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hey MissMurder and CSIL3Willows, welcome to our little corner of PureJoy love. :D Here's the welcome basket everyone has been talking about. <3

[​IMG]

Make yourself home and feel free to talk about your thoughts on PureJoy. Also, we welcome guttery toughts because we're a bunch of gutter girls living happily in the gutter together. :lol:

About that pic, I'm sorry to be the one to disappoint you girls, but it is a manip. The original pic is a promotional still of Marg's latest feature movie, Mr. Brooks. She played Kevin Costner's wife in it. You can see the pic here. I have to say that it was a very well-done manip, though. I usually don't like manips because most makers just replace someone's head with someone else's. Those manips are just coarse and lame. This one is different, though. You can hardly tell that it's a manip if you don't know about the movie. :)

Oh and it's probably time to decide the title of our next thread? Anne was so kind that she went back to the previous pages and collected everyone's suggestions. We have:

Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates
    Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday
    Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?
    Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play
    Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back In The Sack
    Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!
    Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along
    Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry
    Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City
    Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

Any other suggestions? I think a poll will pop up soon. :) Mods please also let us know if there's anything you think is inappropriate for a thread title. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  4. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Thank you for the welcome BattycaSJ. Glad to be here, sharing the love with everyone :thumbsup:.

Oh, well. It is still a very good pic of the couple. I hate manips usually too, for the exact same reason as you m'dear. But this one is great! :)

I like the Sexy CSI soulmates one, yet I also like the Ready for a Tequila Holiday. Hope the poll is up soon :D

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  5. CSIL3Willows

Hay BattycaSJ. Thanks for the welcome basket, it made me smile for the first time all day lol.
    As for the title... I also like the Ready for a Tequila Holiday, as well as Sexing Up Sin City. Any idea when the poll will be?
    CSIL3Willows
    -x-

6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh good, I'm not the only one.:lol: I thought I was just looking too far into it.

I got to watch last night's episode and they did work the case together, but it was the whole team too. They had a few scenes together and the opening scene was funny. I love to watch their humor side with each other. They never miss a beat. It was all pretty straight forward as far as the case went though, but just seeing them together is enough for me.:)

Welcome, CSIL3Willows!

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I was actually looking at it last night and came to the conclusion that it was a manip, Billy's head is just a little bit bigger than it should be. Kevin's hands look a HELL of a lot like Billy's though. I too usually hate, hate, hate manips, usually they're awful but that one's not half bad.

As for thread names, there's just too many I love. I think the best ones are:
    Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday
    Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

I actually liked the episode, not keen on the new girl at all but I just felt the standard was up a lot from last week. The first scene was really kinda cute, nice to see him smirking, and of course, the hat. They way he looked at her was too cute aswel. Apart from that they didn't really have many scenes. I do feel however that this week, quality-wise, the episode was a hell of a lot better, the case was more intreiging as compared to last weeks travesties.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It is a good manip. But, some of us can only do manips by replacing heads/faces. Some of us aren't good enough to do professional looking manips. :lol: I kind of suck at manips personally, but sometimes I have fun with them, but the end result is never as good at that one is. Props to whoever made that manip.

Gil and Cath sure had a lot of scenes together last night, didn't they? Nothing profound of shippy about them, but I did like the scene where Gil was teasing Superdave about where the body was. Gil kind of smiled and you could hear Cath laughing in the background. :lol:

How about this for a thread title:

Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy –Because he missed her tush!
    Gil<3 Cath #30: PureJoy - Because they have a healthy relationship.

9. CSIL3Willows

I loved that bit too!! It kind of reminded me of the epi where the guy gets stuck in the cement and Catherine can't stop laughing while Griss tries to keep a straight face. Makes me chuckle everytime!!!

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah, I noticed that too. The more you look at it, the more you can tell. Course, if you stand back a bit you can hardly tell the difference unless you know of the actual pic.:lol: I also thought that the way she was smiling was a little different too. I mean it doesn't necessarily look fake, but it doesn't look as genuine as it would if it really was him and they were that close together. I hope that makes sense. What I want to know is where is an actual pic of them close like that?...aside from the ones of them kissing.:lol: You know somewhere down the line, somebody's took pics behind the scenes just for fun.
    Oh, and when he asks her if she 'needs a minute':lol:....that is just priceless. I bet that scene had to be shot more than once.:)

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

The moments don't have to be romantic or suggestive to be PureJoy... just teasing each other and smiling at each other is everyday husband-and-wife-at-work Gil and Cath, which I think is sweet. Did you see the smile on Gil's face when Cath realized that the woman at the lamp post was the body?

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

If you stand back and squint eh? :p Nah it's an awesome manip to be fair. Let's just pretend it's them eh? It's just so adorable, sigh.
    Oh you so know there is! There'll be loads. I rekon Marg or Billy will take in a camera for his last day and snap away, if only we could see them lolz.

Yes! That's what I was on about with the look, I spazzed out a bit, not afraid to say that. Lovely to see them on the same screen again, even if, like you said Karu, it's not romantic or suggestive, just nice to see them back to what they used to be. Kind of lol.

13. CSIL3Willows

14. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Oh you girls. You HAD ME GOING with that manip back there. The first time I saw it I was like...wow! But the I was like...Billy never wore a vest on the show...and he's not that tall. But I would have fallen for it just because I wanted to believe. It's still a very very good manip, and it's for keeps! A big thank you to Sally who made the manip, right? haha.

I haven't seen 9x03 but hoping to get on that pretty soon! I'm glad to hear that G/C are working together. Going to love it!

15. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I had myself going! You shoulda seen the dance I cut when I clicked it and saw the loveliness. Seriously. It was "hot" lmao. I too, just wanted to believe *isn't Mulder* and y'know what, let's just pretend it's them. And yeah, thanks to the mysterious Sally who's work I'm pimping lol.

It's a pretty good ep but they don't get *that* many scenes, the first one is just love though.

*stares at Gravy's banner...again...and again...and again* I know I mention it every post but seriously, that's gonna kill me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.