Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yo MissMurder, huge welcomes! Is somebody gonna dig out the welcome basket? I have it hidden away on Photobucket if nobody else has it?
    We all feel the same way m'dear. My fingers are crossed so hard they're almost breaking!

For some reason I don't think she is. Anyway, when she was alive, I'd say that she was a closet G/C shipper, def. I'd be surprised if she never met Catherine and c'mon, he must've...oh, damn, I was gonna say talked about Cath to her but she was deaf right? Well, erm, he must've signed to her about Cath...lmao.

And I don't really have anything else to say so...PICTURE TIME! (Like I need an excuse) So yeah, here's a pic from the classic PJ ep, Pledging Mr Johnson aka what made me ship GCR so badly. I dunno why I love this pic so much, I just do. Think it's the way he's looking at her. Siiigh, total love.
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d167/Lilmissmulder/017.jpg

2. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Thank you for the welcomes! I feel loved yay! :lol:

I do not believe Grissom's mother is alive because of what he said in Double Cross. He said to Sara that the rosary beads belonged to his mother, emphasising past tense. Or I could have the completely wrong idea. :guffaw:But that is my opinion anyway.

If she were alive though, she had to know about Catherine. She and Gil have been friends for a long time. You never know, in the past they could have been together as a couple. Wish we could find out more about their past. That could be interesting.

3. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

No you're right, that's the scene I was trying to think of but couldn't. I think she's dead personally, but yeah, she would've had to know about G/C's non-relationship.

Has anybody seen Ausiello's new spoiler thing? It's not really a spoiler but I'll just say head over to the spoiler thread if you wanna know. It's made me feel even more torn about how Gman leaves. In one sense it's really, really, really good but in another, it could be awful. Hmmmm.

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I think Gil's mom would have liked Cath... Gil probably signed to his mom about Cath and if she ever visited the lab, she could just read lips and immediately see the PureJoy relationship. Methinks she would have smiled at that point...

By the way, if Gil's mom ever met Cath, how do you think the meeting went?

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I'd like to think they got on pretty well. I don't know how they'd communicate but like our man Gil says, Cath's the "people person" so she'd find a way.

I was thinking, does Catherine still have her own office? Or do you think she'll take over Grissom's when he leaves? I'd kinda like her to take over his, it'd be nice somehow.

I was just reading a Billy and Laurence article and found the last line really sweet for some reason.
    "I'll be back to make sure that Laurence hasn't wrecked the place. And that my fetal pig is still around."
    Sigh, how cute is that?

6. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

YAY FETAL PIG!

So if Grissom will be back, it means he won't be totally off the face of the earth and anything along those lines. =) which is good news.

I'm thinking Catherine will take over as Graveshift Supervisor and probably take his office. Might be some emotional thing there...maybe just a letter? which would be awful. "Leave the content of the letter up to the imagination of the viewers so that we don't upset any ship." How vague and awful. I don't even want to think about it.

I really want to be nicely surprised for this. Its' the last act of Grissom and it canNOT be disappointing. T_T

7. MissMurder

Oh so true!

I pray that the writers allow Catherine to receive a proper goodbye from Grissom, and do NOT make it like the way her told her he was going on sabbatical in season 7.

That was awful, Catherine is supposed to be Grissom's best friend and he didn't confide in her about that. I also do not want another letter. There has been too much of that already.

Anyway, I don't think he will give a letter to her. He always tells things to her face, rather than writing it down.

I know it will be emotional though.

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yeah me too, I don't think it would be right for anybody else to take over his position. I mean I love Nicky to death but I don't think he'd have the authority, maybe in a coupla years when Cath leaves. But yeah, she should take over his office, that in itself would be rather emotional, for both Cath and Marg I suspect.

He left her a letter? In S7? Forgive me, I didn't watch much of S7. I doubt he'd give her a letter as a means of saying bye, if he does, I will forever fall out with Grissom.

9. MissMurder

No no no no no. I meant that there has been to many incidents with letters in the past few seasons. With the letter he sent Sara in S7 and the letter she left him in S8.

I hope he doesn't leave Cath a letter. If he does, I'll be like you 19ams87 very angry with our dear Dr Gil Grissom.

10. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Ah yeah, I know what you mean now. I really doubt he'd leave her a letter, it'd be beyond sucky if he did. I'm still thinking he might just leave without telling anybody. I somehow think Cath would pick up on it though.

Oh by the by, has anybody seen this before? I found it on DeviantArt, I don't think it's a manip because it looks like their bodies and they're deffo Billy's hands, I've never seen the original photograph before, though. They look so married here lol. I dunno who did it so props to, well, whoever did it.
    http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9713/grillowsfanart1bygryshlt6.jpg
    How cute is that? She fits so well into his shoulder. Snuggletime. Total love.

ETA - From the promo I get that G/C might be working together tonight :D :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008
  11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Welcome aboard, MissMurder...you're going to have a blast here. I know I do!:D

Regarding Gil's mother, I think she probably knew or knew about Catherine and no doubt she knew Cath was special. I bet she could read their relationship better than anybody where she was deaf because all she had to go on was what she saw and actions do speak louder than words.;)

I think she'll definately take over the role as supervisor. If I remember correctly, he told her that she would have his job someday. Now rather she'll take his office or not, I don't know, I'm kind of torn on that one....but one thing about it, it'll be emotional either way. Can you just see her walking by his office and it empty?:( Speaking of the fetal pig, doesn't she still have that or did she give it back to him? I loved that scene when he gave it to her and the look in his eyes throughout their conversation...*sigh*:adore:

12. MissMurder

Wow 19ams87 well done for finding that!! They look so amazing together. If only we could see that on the show. Holding hope for that in the goodbye scene :drool:

Thank you for the welcome Blkmagicwomn. I'm already having a good time on this thread and I'm glad I finally posted here! :D

As for my opinion as to whether Cath will take over his office, I'm not that sure either. Maybe she will for the memories, and maybe she won't for the same reason.

If she does it could act as her sanctuary, but she may not take it because it brings up memories of the time he spent there.

I do believe she'll become supervisor. She has the seniority over everyone else so it will seem odd if she doesn't. Nicky would be great, but as stated by 19ams87 he doesn't have the authority over Catherine.

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah, I agree...either way, there is going to be a lot of baggage for her to deal with...not just her, but everybody in general. I do, however, think it will hit her the most because, as you said, they do have a lot of memories together. No matter what happens though, I think we're all going to have to get out the tissues.:(

Please, please, please tell me that pic is real!!:eek:...OMG...wow, seriously, whoever done that should win an award or something....that's just HOTT!:drool: You've made my day, ams.:thumbsup:

14. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I've mailed the gal who did it to ask. On the pic it says it's from Formalities so it could just be a shot that we've never seen. I'm pretty sure it isn't a manip, it's just too much like their bodies. I love the way they fit into each other, just totally gorgeous *dies* I never realised how much smaller than him she is, that just makes them all the more adorable. I look at that pic and just think "wedding day" when they've been dancing and he's undone his bowtie. Not that I've thought that in depth about it.

Well us guys know that but do TPTB? Sigh, we'll have to wait and find out. I really think that the last scene should be Cath, Griss and Brass having a meal or a drink or something. Still need a nice hug or something before he goes, I just don't think it's gonna happen.

15. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I know I may be a bit late lol, but I loved that interview that was posted with Bill and Marg. It was so sweet! I loved the idea of Grissom going to Mexico and then coming back for Cath. It would be wicked if they did that, but let's face it, TPTB would never in a million years! :-( Was happy to see the back of Sara in the second ep. She was never right for Griss, my mom agrees as well. We've taken to calling her Sui-sidle. Just thought I'd share lol
    CSIL3Willows
    -x-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.