Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^haha who didn't think they were husband and wife?! That's one of the things I love about them...they're just so comfortable with each other...they just fit each other perfectly.:)

Gosh, I could watch Formalities over and over again....I love that episode!! The only thing I wish, is that we could have seen full body shots instead of seeing them through the mirror. That way we could have seen just how close she really was.:devil:

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oooh I love kay's idea, starting from the begging. We have done this once or twice in our previous threads, but shippers never get tired of such stuff. Do they? :lol: And it's actually a great time to play this game again. :D So I'll continue with 1x02 Cool Change and the scene I'm sharing is...ta da! Outside the morgue right before Catherine went in to scrape Holly's fingernails. Gil was waiting for Catherine by the door when she arrived.

So simple. So much love. :)

3. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Thanks so much for the moments keep 'em coming!

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, that's a really cute one Erica. :D There is also a cute scene in Jackpot (4.06) I haven't seen the ep, but I seen the scene on youtube, and man is it cute... Gil calls Cath his wife. <3

Gil: *Answers his phone* Grissom?
    Cath: Is the service actually bad out there or are you just keeping your phone off?
    Gil: I'm sorry, I should've called.
    Cath: This trip wouldn't have anything to do with you ducking case reviews now, would it?
    Gil: How can you think that? You wouldn't mind taking care of those for me, would ya?
    Cath: *Sarcastically* Oh your job, my pay? Why would I care?
    Gil: I'll make it up to you?
    Cath: Yeah, You had better!! *Walks into Gil's office and see a mountain of paperwork* Hodges ID'ed your leaf litter...
    Gil: Good, Thanks. I own you one. *Cuts off call.*
    Sheriff: Trouble with the wife?
    Gil: Yeah, she hates it when I work hard...

I really wanna see this ep now. <3

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

*gasps* You haven't watched Jackpot? Being a Cath/Gil shipper? *shakes Steph* :lol: Seriously, YOU GOTTA WATCH IT, I TELL YOU! :lol: Our duo were so cute in that episode, and apart from the case discussions, I bet you there was a serious amount of phone... seks, too. :devil: Also, Gil went all MacGyver which was <3, and we get a little bit of Cath/Sam as well. Jackpot has always been on of my all-time favorite episodes. LOVE IT.

6. Stepherweps

I know, it's a disgrace isn't it? I think Gil & Cath would be very angry with me. :( *Hides* I've been planning on going out to buy season 4 for ages, but I haven't go around to it, after seeing the vid, I'm planning on doing it this weekend... :lol: Of course there was phonesex between them. ;) Everytime they are on the phone to one and other there is, even if we don't get to see it. ;) I really wanna see this ep now. :(

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I can't remember the episode, but I like the one where one of them says "you got my back?" and the other says "I always have your back". I can't remember which one of them said which line, but it was a total PureJoy moment. I wanted these two together from the first ep! The chemistry was evident even then.

8. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

On to 1x3 Crate N Burial:
    (I love this scene)
    I like how this shows that they're all like a little family (except Sara seems to be the new foster child who hasn't fit in yet)

Then of course, there's the classic PureJoy follow up:
    *sigh* That was so sweet.

- - - - -
    Oh, and Kyra Sedgwick's show ripped off the "May I take your hand" classic from PMJ. check this out

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*gasps* Gil called Cath his wife?! Seriously?! That just about made my day... I've gotta see that episode!

Oh my god, it'd be awesome if we could tap into one of their conversations... any volunteers?

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That episode is from Season 4 After the Show.

Cath said "so, you've got my back on this one?"
    Gil: "I've always got your back."

^^ aaahhh more PureJoy moments

and Steph I can't believe you haven't seen Jackpot :eek:

11. Stepherweps

Yeah I volunteer... I just need someone to teach me how to do it... *Hmmm... thinks really hard* I'll let ya'll know if I come up with anything... :lol:

Oh and Karu, especially for you: Enjoy!! I wonder how he ever made it up to her..? *Hmmm...* :lol: :devil:

I know, it's such a shame Heather, especially after seeing that clip, it's made me wanna see it sooo much more now, that scene is sooo cute. <3

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*:D* I love it! Thanks so much for that little gem Steph... now that you mention it, this would make a great missing scene. I'm thinking he did make it up to her... any ideas on how he did it?

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Oh, I'm pretty sure he did make it up to her too. And I'm sure we all know how. Going into detail would go over the PG limit I'm afraid. :lol: It is Catherine and Gil you know. ;) :evil:

14. Stepherweps

No problem, glad you enjoyed it, I really wanna see the rest of this ep now... I'm am going to get these dvds at the weekend, I store I buy them from better have season four or I'll have a hissy fit... [​IMG]

:lol: Yeah I'm not too sure we can go into detail without getting in trouble, lets just say it envolved taking a few days away from the lab to recover from... ;) :lol:

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I love that little moment in Crate 'n Burial. It was uber-cute to see Gil trying to assure Catherine that everything would be fine. I also love how he cared for Lindsey. That was a really great exchange between him and Catherine. :)

And you guys are so right. Catherine and Gil so made up after he had came back from Jackpot. :D

Awwww next episode will be Pleding Mr. Johnson, another great episode with lots Cath/Gil moments. They were such an old married couple in this one. They fought like a married couple and made up like a married couple. I'm going to start with the one in the morgue...

Again, so simple. So cute. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.