Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

• Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Steph :D I hope you have a great day.
Yes, invest in Season 1 and Season 2. Hubby got them for me for my birthday. Lots of great PureJoy moments.

Let's hope that Season 9 brings back the wonderful dynamic of Cath and Gil. :D

Let's hope that Season 9 brings back the wonderful dynamic of Cath and Gil. :D
From your mouth to TPTB's ears!:scream:....it's amazing when you go back and watch the earlier seasons just how much has changed...almost every episode had some kind of G/C moment in it and then all of the sudden they just quit putting them together...why why why?! When you got something good, why let it go?...oh well, hopefully season nine will make up for it...Gil and Cath are too cute to stay away from each other.:)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!:D

Hahaha 4_H, remember that Marg said TPTB had to give her and Billy a break and lessened their scenes together? I bet that was because the room got extremely hot every time they shot C/G scenes. :lol: But if the chemistry between the two actors and their characters was so strong that TPTB could feel it with no doubt, why let it go? You gotta go with the nature! :lol: It was a really stupid decision since they actually acknowledged attraction Cath and Gil had to each other. Poor them had to be separated to make some of TPTB's stupid ideas work. :rolleyes:

I'm late, but I hope you had a great birthday Steph!

Everytime I hear Marg's comment, I keep thinking that Marg and Billy got so into character, that Gil and Catherine were about to move CSI to Pay-Per-View...

whenever I hear Marg's comment, I'm reminded of the "Do I know how to turn you on, or what?" scene in the Carp episode. I think that scene was more reminiscent of Marg & Billy's relationship rather than Cath & Gil's. That's almost more actual flirting in that little scene than we've seen throughout the whole 8 seasons. I'm guessing M&B had so much fun with that short little scene.

Thank you for the birthday wishes, Heather, 4_H and Anne. *Hugs* I had a great day!! :D

I also think Marg and Billy had alot of fun filming the A La Carp, because of that quote, that has to be my fave CSI quote ever... :lol: Oh I watched Secrets And Flies this morning, that little joke is so cute, especially Gil's comment about Lindsey. <3 But like all of you, I'm hoping season 9, will bring more G/C flirtation, we need more scenes, like A La Carp... ;) Infact, I think we are owed more... :p

Oh you know they had fun filming that episode cause that quote is so true! So technically, cause TPTB had to cool them off, it's Billy and Marg's fault for being so hot together.:lol: J/K! They can't help it. Look at it this way though, they've just had to work harder off screen and so far I'd say they've been pretty successful.:lol:

I have to share this, because I find it amusing, and yet slightly weird at the same time.

Did you know that both Marg and Billy have done sex scenes in movies with Gary Cole? Marg in "When Love Kills: The Seduction of John Hearn" and Billy in "Kiss the Sky".

I'll leave you to ponder that bit of trivia...

well, the point was that Billy & Marg have done sex scenes in movies with Gary Cole. Marg has done a number of sex scenes herself (frame by frame, or Partners anyone?! or maybe George Clooney, Richard Dean Anderson, etc)

I have yet to see "when love kills". Hmmmmm. Sex scene with Gary Cole? might be interesting.

Anyway...I was just rewatching table stakes, and can't help but chuckle at their conversation in Gil's office about Eddie buying her lace teddies on the anniversary of the day they met. Gil's raised eyebrow was sweet.

LMAO. I love it when they talk about Eddie. Gil's never comfortable talking about him. He hates what Eddie used to do to Catherine, we all know that, but at the same time, I can't help thinking that he's jealous of Eddie for having Catherine, too. :D Oh that lace teddies line reminded me of something. In most of the countries where English isn't spoken as people's first language, American/British shows are usually aired with dubs. In my country, though, we get the shows in English, but with Chinese subtitles on the bottom of the screen. I don't think I'll ever forget that the term "lace teddies" was translated to "teddy bears" in the subtitles and it had me LOL. Too funny. If only Eddie was THAT sweet. :lol:

[...]
I picked up a copy of the official CSI magazine today and there's a interview with Marg and when it talks about some of the highlights she's had over the years on the show she said "..And any time Billy and I have scenes to do, it is magic because we like and respect each other so much. The first two seasons we were together so much and then they realized they needed to give us a break so we don't solve many crimes together anymore. I miss that."....[...]

It's so sweet of her to say that ! I will spread this quote ! I'am happy and moved that she feels the same way than we feel. And what a waste ! I hope they will soon bring their friendship back.

My favourite moment in season 8, is when she said to Nick in Drops out, I like it when the King gets it wrong, it keeps him human. I like it because she smiled with a lot of tenderness. Sometimes she can be rude with Grissom (I like it too :D), but I love when she is kind to him.

"Teddy bears"? :wtf: Jeez, that would take the fun out of the whole scene if that's what it really would have been. I can't imagine Eddie getting any "fun" out of giving Cath a teddy bear.

*laughs* A teddy bear? Yeah, I can't believe it either... no way Eddie would do that. Maybe Gil though. *grins* I would love to see Cath's reaction if (or should I say when?) Gil actually gives her a teddy bear. It's cute and it shows that Gil's infinitely better than Eddie... what more could you ask for?

Oh, by the way, this is my first time posting on this thread, though I'm a long time lurker... nice to meet you all!

Karu_Mila, it's always nice to have more G/C fans, Welcome to the thread. :D I'm Steph. :D

I think it would be very cute if Gil bought Cath a teddy bear. :D But I'd also love to have a scene where he bought her a lace teddy, that is exactly the kind of G/C scene I wanna see... :angel: Oh course Gil's better than Eddie, he would make a much better husband, plus they chemistry between Billy and Marg is amazing, it would be just seem so real. :D

I was chatting to Speedy from the Nick Syndrome Ward, and we were talking about G/C and she said they seemed like a married couple, hehe I supose it's true... :D It made me happy... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back