Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say shippy PureJoy comics? They even give us Cath alongside Gil in his underwear!!! Now how do you get more "shippy" than that?

kaylyne said:
Did someone say shippy PureJoy comics? They even give us Cath alongside Gil in his underwear!!! Now how do you get more "shippy" than that?

Heck yeah! Gil doesn't mind Catherine seeing him in his underwear. Then again, he probably also likes her seeing him OUT of his underwear! :devil:

kissmesweet that would be Night at the Movies in season 3
Ahhh thanks hhunter! That's a great eppy! :)

The way you guys are describing the books and comics with PureJoy Shippy Moments: I need to read them! :D

Love the titles by the way! :) We'll have a great poll!

BWWWHHHAAA that comic strip is Classic :lol: I love Gil in his underwear :devil:

You're welcome kissmesweet ;)
I realize Season 3 was pretty good. Had some good C/G episodes like
A Night at the Movies and Recipe for Murder

Now I have to get a CSI Serial to read :)

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Gotta love this thread! I love all your avatars and signatures. C/G are the hottest ship :lol: I watched Season 1 episodes 1-4 last night and :eek: so many good moments between Cath and Gil! Those were the days! :D

yes, season 1 does have a lot of PUREJOY moments. Even my sister commented on that. :)

I'm watching season 3 atm, also some good PJ episodes :)

Any good Serial I should get? I've read two CSI books. They, to me, reflect the show. They have shippy momemnts now and again.
Something with good C/G moments.
kaylyne, I'll say it again, that comic is priceless :lol:

I've got all the books, and most of the comics - I think I'm just missing "Dying in the Gutters" now.

Okay, here's a new question:

Most of the season finales we've had a shipper moment - Season 1 - Cath saves Gil's life, Season 3 - Inside the Box...

Can you find any ship moment in the other season finales?

yes, season 1 does have a lot of PUREJOY moments. Even my sister commented on that.
DEFINITELY. I rewatched "Pleding Mr. Johnson" today and the chemistry they had was amazing. I loved this bit:

Grissom: Look, could we have a truce?
Catherine: I would love to.
Grissom: Good. (he helps her out of the boat) But let me do all the talking to the husband and the boyfriend.
Catherine (shakes her head, quietly): He had to say it.

and I had to laugh however bitter it was during this conversation:
Catherine: You're right, you know. I should be just like you. Alone in my hermetically sealed condo, watching Discovery on the big screen, working genius-level crossword puzzles. But no relationships, no chance any will slop over into a case. Yeah, right. I want to be just like you.
Grissom: Technically it's a townhouse. And the crosswords are advanced, not genius. But you're right, I'm deficient in a lot of ways. But I never screw up one of my cases with personal stuff.
Catherine: Grissom...what personal stuff?

I bought Binding Ties and Snake Eyes. Do those have any good G/C moments in em??
Haven't read Binding Ties but theres a couple in Snake Eyes, something I found cute about a movie near the end of Snake Eyes but I won't tell you! ;) I was well suprised at how much they touch each other the comics, wit woo.

Kaylyne whys yours in colour? mines black and white :( You got anymore pics from the comic? I love a certain one where I think it's Grissom has both his hands on her shoulders? :devil:

Can you find any ship moment in the other season finales?
Yup, in Grave Danger when they're talking to Nicky's parents, it's like his real parents meeting his CSI parents lol. And with the money how he won't accept it first and then he does. I dunno why I just think that's kinda shippy.

I got the welcome basket! :D
welcome-basket2.gif

And can anyone help me? Someone a while ago posted a pic with Grissom holding flowers behind Cath (I think?) i'm racking my brains and can't figure which ep its from?!

ams I think that is from Recipe for Murder when they are at the restaurant. Don't quote me on that :eek:

Shippy momemnts... I'm thinking about that... atm.. I'll have to get back to everyone... ;)

ams how did YOU get the welcome basket??? he he he :lol:

*looks around and whispers* I stole it from here. Shhhh!

It might be Recipe for Murder but theres just a certain pic that i'm thinking off. Urrrrgh.

Yup, in Grave Danger when they're talking to Nicky's parents, it's like his real parents meeting his CSI parents lol. And with the money how he won't accept it first and then he does. I dunno why I just think that's kinda shippy.

I got the welcome basket! :D

Ok that welcome basket rules! :lol:

And aww I will have to go rewatch Grave Danger now because when you said it was like Nick's parents meeting his CSI parents that just = cutest.thing.ever :D

19ams87 said:
Kaylyne whys yours in colour? mines black and white :( You got anymore pics from the comic? I love a certain one where I think it's Grissom has both his hands on her shoulders? :devil:
'Cuz I got the "color" version :D
I think there are a few more pages I scanned from the comics at my photobucket under the "comics" tab.

kaylyne said:
19ams87 said:
'Cuz I got the "color" version :D
I think there are a few more pages I scanned from the comics at my photobucket under the "comics" tab.

Hehe, I got the color version too. They're so touchy feely!

Kaylyne: thanks for the comics! I just might buy them--just for the accidental, natural, not-deliberate :)lol:) weird, shippy moments! Sorry, but I couldn't help but see the collages you made of the team and they are gorgeous! :) Thank you!

I got the welcome basket!
:eek: I remember that! Someone gave that to me a loooong time ago. :lol: It's so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back