Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy--He Enjoys Her Slaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, Drum! What a cute name! :) They do like to share each other! Heheheh, that's quite adorable. :D

Question: what do you guys think (other the activies in bed...) will Grillows do on the weekend? :D I see them playing tennis!

I like everyone's suggestions. I really like the Cath/Gil PureJoy < They share everything one :D

Kissy I think they would read a lot, go to dinner, the movies, that kind of stuff. Although Grissom can be a recluse, Cath will drag him out into the real world.

Whoever came up with the tent idea, great job. I love that!
*bows* why thankyou m'dear :D

As for new thread titles, I like peoples suggestions so far, I have one to add.

Gil <3 Cath #28: How do you like your eggs in the morning?

-OR-

Gil <3 Cath #28: He knows how she likes her eggs.

Gil <3 Cath #28: PureJoy--Love Is Sharing Glasses, Hats, and Everything[/qoute]
i really like that one. the egg one is cute too

i could see them watching horror movies, which ep was it that cath was talking about those? w/ archie... darn it
anyways, watching like a horror movie marathon, eathing chocolate covered crickets
maybe an "exotic" dance demonstration from csi willows for csi grissom... eh?

EricaSJ said:
You know what? I actually like your idea better. lol. How about...

Gil <3 Cath #28: PureJoy--Love Is Sharing Glasses, Hats, and Everything

Because after seeing that pic from the season permiere, it sure seems that they share not only glasses but hats, shirts and everything hehe.

And go to bed you kiddo! :lol:

i lvoe your idea for the thread, it's my fav. the egg one is cute too!!

i could see them watching horror movies, which ep was it that cath was talking about those? w/ archie... darn it
anyways, watching like a horror movie marathon, eathing chocolate covered crickets

oh, found it, it was living legend, the guy w/ all the faces. i love her in that ep.

maybe an "exotic" dance demonstration from csi willows for csi grissom... eh?

Those are great GSRfanatic
I think they would spend some time with Lindsey too. Cath said in Living Legend that she and Lindsey watch horror movies together.
I'm sure Gil would watch with them.

ams I like the egg ones too.
HHHMM how does Cath like her eggs? I'll be Grissom knows
:D

Lindsey seems to have calmed down in her later years though.

I used the eggs ones because at the end of a CSI novel (canna remember which now dammit!) he invites her to his apartment and cooks her eggs for breakfast ;)

I'm watching a CLASSIC PureJoy ep, the great Shooting Stars, the walk in the desert in this is PRICELESS. Uff.

19ams87 said:

-OR-

:lol: I have to say it, I really have to. I can't help myself and I will blame ams for it...

Fertilised. :devil:

He he I'm blaming ams too
for the fertilized eggs one .... that means another Lindsey?? Not a bad thing either right?

I do like the new thread title with them sharing things
glasses, hats, everything.. :)

Drumchik said:
19ams87 said:

-OR-

:lol: I have to say it, I really have to. I can't help myself and I will blame ams for it...

Fertilised. :devil:

HAHAA!! :lol: wow you are good! ;)

.. with that being said, i like the one about the eggs too.

thanks Erica! i definitely will check that out. :D

this is off topic, i apologize, but where do you get the csi novels, is it just online, or does someplace like barnes and noble sell them?

Gil and Cath: we share everything

Who thinks we're not going to be allowed to have the eggs one?

*raises hand* *giggle* We're so bad.

Gil<3 Cath #28: PureJoy - Because they share...each other :devil:

I see that sharing is caring in this thread.

Hats, glasses, beds...

GSRfanatic25 you can get the CSI novels in many bookstores. I know that Chapters carries them as well as other stores. Max Allen Collins can really write CSI well. I've found that I enjoy the books as much, if not more than the actual show.

BTW: The CSI novel where Gil cooks Cath breakfast is called Sin City for whoever talked about the eggs thing.

^^ Thanks for identifying the book! I definitely want to read the egg-conversation, since... we Grillows are adorable!

Breakfast as well! So maybe... the book missed the scene of where they spent the night together! Hence the breakfast, the morning after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back