Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil <3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CS

There was that sweet gc moment at the end. I was screaming at the TV for him to hug her but that's besides the point....There was also another scene. Grissom was talking to hodges, who was ready to tell him about the chaos in the lab. Gil said he'd rather hear it from catherine. Plus, Gil told Keppler he had heard alot about him. Any idea where Gil would hear about the new guy? He and catherine so talked! :lol: But I'm gonna miss Keppler. I kinda liked him. I wish I could have seen him and Gil interact more. I have a feeling that Warrick and Nick told Gil how close Kep and Cath were getting. Maybe that's why Gil was a little short with Cath when she called him. Something I was not a fan of, along with a different scene that made me shudder. NOTE TO GIL: Catherine would not back away from you while you were trying to talk to her!!

I'm just glad Gil's back home.

Ali told me that Gil and Cath kind of hugged in the ep? Whaaaaaaaaa??????!!!!!!!!! I wonder what does "kind of hugged means :D

Hottie, just read my previous post with the spoiler for more of an answer to your question.

BTW: I forgot to add my choices for GC/Plushies & Furries:
I don't think Gil would be a predator. I think he'd be some weird kind of exotic bug. Cath could be a cat, or maybe Gil would convince her to be a ladybug or a butterfly.

ETA: A little PureJoy heartbreak from Law of Gravity
csi715150246.jpg

Thanks for posting that pic, kay, such a sad moment. :( I'm glad that Gil was there for Catherine, though. I'm glad that after all the changes, he was there for her, for once. I can't help thinking about Cool Change, outside the morgue. He was there for her, and when she told him that he didn't need to do it, he said he wanted to. :)

I'm in a mood for Recipe for Murder, I think. Now, how about some flowers for the lady? :D

normal3x11315ld3.jpg

Erica Grissom wouldn't be anywhere else than by her side
I'm sure he was when Sam died and now after Keppler died.

They have a special relationship that doesn't go away

and nice pic of Recipe for Murder I'll bet Cath would love flowers from Gil :D

*squeeeeee*
I'm totally melting.
It kinda reminds me of that "Grissom vs the Volcano" scene. His arms around her to protect her, only in this case it was to protect her.
I haven't seen the ep yet, but judging from the pic this is gonna be my fave scene for this season.
Look at them, he's there for her no matter all the changes that there have been in their relationship.
It's freakin' sweet, and I love it.

Oh

My

God.

We actualy have GC interaction in Season 7 and they are touching?! Praise the lord!
This scene will be screencapped to death to look and squeal over.
I'm glad that the hubby's back to comfort his soulmate as thats what they are..soulmates. Always there for each other no matter what happens in their relationship.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AT THE SPOILER! I'm well far off that episode (uk!) but already looking forward to it sooo much! *jigs* Nobody can stop the power of G/C. NOBODY! lol.

Pic time...(i dont know the dimonsions of what we allowed to post so i'm sorry if i go over!)

tablestakes001.jpg

LOOK HOW CLOSE!!

normal_etprev914-1.jpg

The Holy Grail of G/Cness

I'll URL some more
'Not enough'
Gentle Gentle
Cop a look eh Griss?!
The so damn cute together. ;)

Oh my god! Yeay a G/C moment, am so happy. Poor Catherine :( But im so glad Gil is there for her. And he has his arm around her! :D So nice to see Gil initiate the physcial contact, and that he runs to her. Just shows how much he cares :)

Thanks for the LoG pic Kaylyne :) Dont like seeing Catherine that upset, but is nice to see Gil holding her so tightly and looking very protective of her. Dont worry ams only four months left til this ep :)

All these pics are great :) Does anyone know which episode the last pic is from?

CSIangel17 said:
... Does anyone know which episode the last pic is from?
It's from Assume Nothing. One of my favourites! :D

And I was sooo happy seeing the episode last night! At last, a real G/C moment! No hesitation on his part: he's there for her! I hope that will be this way for a very long time!

Touching - always good. And he's comforting her - even better. Finally we get to see him comforting her after all the off-screen comforting that must have gone on recently!

It's great looking at all these GC moments. Just shows how much incredible chemistry that have together :D

Gil: "You up for dinner?"
Cath: *beams*

normal3x118391en1.jpg

And I'll make sure to make a big, clear cap from that C/G scene. :)

*goes to cap*

EricaSJ said:
Gil: "You up for dinner?"
Cath: *beams*

normal3x118391en1.jpg

And I'll make sure to make a big, clear cap from that C/G scene. :)

*goes to cap*

I LOVE that scene. I wonder where they went for dinner - his place or hers? :devil:

^or maybe went to an hotel and had a room service? :devil:

Finally some GCR in season 7!!!
i havent seen the epi yet, but i cant wait, just for that scene...

I'm guessing they went back to that same restaurant that they investigated. Remember with A Night at the Movies they enjoyed a movie at the same theater they worked the case on. (maybe a tradition for them to?) Plus, wasn't that a big 5-star restaurant, or something? You know Gil would take her to some high-class place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back