Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil <3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CS

MissCriminalMind said:
^or maybe went to an hotel and had a room service? :devil:

Finally some GCR in season 7!!!
i havent seen the epi yet, but i cant wait, just for that scene...

Oh, I like that idea. GC Room Service. I'm totally up for that :) :devil:

hey y'all. i really liked the ending of the yesterday's ep. even though i'm GSR, i miss more interaction between Catherine and Grissom. i think they have great chemistry and i'm happy we've finally seen some of it in LoG. keep on shipping, guys :)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. Loved Law of Gravity. Not just because of the whole new G/C thing TPTB are trying out (heheh), but also because of the drama! Wow. Loved the storyline, and I think I'll miss Keppler. I'd taken a liking to him, and to let him go like this....it's kind of sad, I must say.

But...man. Could it get any better than this? I mean...we haven't gotten G/C physical contact since.....omg god knows when. This is amazing. I congratulate TPTB on their brief escape from doom. :) Loved it, loved it, loved it.

I look forward to seeing more from Billy's trimmed beard. :p

Oh BTW, does anyone know who wrote this episode?

Hey Adzix, nice of you to stop by. We've definitely missed the CG interaction in the past two seasons. One thing I've noticed is that if you compare the first few seasons to what the show is today, you'll see how TPTB have evolved the relationships of all the other cast members, but it seems to me that they haven't shown any evolution in the Cath/Gil relationship. THey've just kind of let it go by the wayside - which is really quite sad because of the great chemistry between Billy & Marg.

I'm sure that Billy and Marg notice the change too, and aren't too pleased about it. They've often spoken about their thoughts on the show and on the GC relationship, and I can't see either of them being happy about the last seasons. Perhaps , considering this was Billy's first episode back, that maybe the suggestion for a GC scene came from one of them.

Or is Ann Donahue back? *giggle*

Hi Adzix I agree there was good Cath/Gris interaction in last night's episode (kind of like earlier seasons as someone else had mentioned)
she was obviously upset and he was there for her
and I like how he took her arm and led her away like someone who cared would do :D

and I had to show off my new icon that Adzix made :)

I'm onto Burked now. :D Look at this pic, that was the cutest "Good morning" I've heard. :)

normal2x01020xx2.jpg

Aw it's cute Gil again! Thanks for that cap, Erica. Brings back old memories. :D

Ann Donahue back? Hahaha. Don't think so. But I'm sure Ann can save CSI if she came back. Perhaps this is the start. :D

GraveyardIntern said:
Oh BTW, does anyone know who wrote this episode?

Actually, I noticed at the beginning that the teleplay was by 2 people, but I only remember one. It was Carol Mendelsohn. Maybe she should stick to writing, eh?

My two cents on the episode. I LOVED IT!! I really liked Keppler, so I enjoyed lerning more about him. As for the Gil/Cath interaction, it seemed so natural, almost like the "old" CSI. I like how Hodges told Gil that he was sure he had kept in touch with Catherine. <3 The phone call from Keppler to Cath was heartbreaking, as was Cath's phone call to Gil afterwards. One of the things I love the most about G/C is that when they talk on the phone, they don't say goodbye to each other. It's cute.

As for the last scene, or second to last scene, all I can say is WOW. Marg gave a stellar performance as Catherine watched Keppler die. And when Gil realized how broken up Cath was, he immediately pulled her closer, and held her. He kept holding on to her as they walked away from the scene. That image, Gil and Catherine walking away, that's imprinted in my mind for eternity.

Just an amazing, amazing episode. As a whole, and PureJoy wise. :D

OMG, Burked. I LOVE that scene from Burked. Actually, I love pretty much all of Burked :D

Carol wrote this one, hmm? I wonder who else wrote it. Intriguing, very intriguing.

Maybe there's a reason Catherine and Gil never say goodbye. Or maybe they're just so used to seeing each other everyday that it'd end up having them saying goodbye every five seconds!

Hehe yeah, Burked was a great episode, and we got to see Sam for the first time. :D

Ogling much?

normal2x01041ls4.jpg

Carol writes good scripts as a writer, but makes horrible decisions as a producer.

EricaSJ said:
Hehe yeah, Burked was a great episode, and we got to see Sam for the first time. :D
Darn it, Erica, now you're gonna make me cry again.

You mentioned earlier about the cute "good morning"s in Burked - that brings to mind another type of "good morning" that I liked: the one in Early Rollout:
CATH: Where did you come from?
GIL: Home.
CATH: Did you get any sleep?
GIL: No. You?
CATH: About a half an hour.
GIL: I was watching the world series of poker. Waiting for Sam Farha to light his cigarette.
CATH: Mm-hmm.

Oh god Butterflied, WHAT AN EPISODE! Two words. Peanut butter. HOT! 'Let's go back to the bedroom.' Why do they feel the need to tease us?!

Did someone say more pics please? No? Oh well, you're getting them anyway!! :devil:
none35.jpg

How cuuuute :D
Lets dance baby!
normal_SAGD22.jpg

Billy & Marg, this pic is awesomeness! Bless um!

Continuing with the CG pictoral:
308snuffcglook.jpg

Many smutty CG thoughts come to mind everytime I watch that part of the episode.

Oh yes Kaylyne, only natural for the mind to wander while watching that ep...sexyness, sorta lol.

tohalve00.jpg

Does anybody have the pic when they on the roof he helps he down by grabbing her hand?! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back