Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her

OMGosh he shaved teh beard!? Well, if it's true, my mom'll be happy - she loves Beardless Billy. LMAO Beardless Billy. Hee hee I'm so funny I laugh at my own jokes. :D :lol:

EricaSJ said:
I wouldn't mind if he doesn't have the beard in season 7, but Grissom with the beard is certainly more appealing to me, and probably Cath. :D

I find his beard much more appealing. Oh I'm sure Cat doesn't mind the beard at all. :p

I love Jackpot but I don't have that many photos. :lol:

Here's one with Sheriff Brooks:

GGandBrooks.jpg
:D

Havent read that article yet.. Im gonna go and look for it.. Why did he shave his beard?!?!? Is he protesting something? Just kidding! :D Well I too love the beard but Billy/Gil is also appealing without the facial hair and he can pull off the clean shaven look.

Hee hee I'm so funny I laugh at my own jokes. :D :lol:
Lol hey it happens to me all the time too.

WP_Rocks well hello hotness! I love the cap.

Hottie_Cath said:
Havent read that article yet.. Im gonna go and look for it.. Why did he shave his beard?!?!?

The article wasn't very nice to BP. :( Or maybe she wasn't happy about the finale? :lol: :lol: Oh well. :)

jp121.jpg
Gil and the hot beard. :p

I like the title! Hottie! I really like the title! :lol:

Congrats Cofi for being Mod! :D

Hmmm....the poll, and the deleted scene, I want to see how Gil make out with Cath....I mean, make up to her. ;)

Yay for thread 21!

Oh Gil can't shave his beard! :eek: The scruff looks waaaaaay better on him than the clean one.

And lol my bad for choosing only one in the poll. I should really start reading carefully lmao.

I have to agree that WP's smileys are so adorable! That's why the gil/lady h thread is so cute :lol:

Btw, thanks erica and High!

Yya for new thread, love the title :D

For the Jackpot poll I voted for all the wife reference and Hello Dear, because it was so damn cute :D

Hello guys ! I DO LOVE the new title :lol:

- Billy without beard : I love him with it but I miss his dimple so ...

- Congrats Cofi :)

- Tushie , thanks to let us choose 5 answers ! (and for loving France) *big hug*

- WP I love your two pics ...

-Kaylyne, love your WP (as always)

Well,I'm not totally awake, the night has been short, so I see ya later :) :)

YAY! Thread #21 and I made it here in time for the 1st page! Love the title, peeps. Very true, very true. ;)

And no! He shaved his beard? Hmph. Well... he can grow it back again when Grissom has come to his senses. ;)

As for the votes, I went with most of the wife stuff (especially the "changing" one), plus te Cath+Sam+check scene ('cause I love Cath/Sam scenes... seriously).

Gah. They need to go back to Jackpot again. Gil needs to get called back and bring Catherine with him, leading to a real fanfic scenario, where they play along when people think Cath is his wife, leading to... all kinds of wonderful things. Including Gil coming to his senses again. ;)

Oh. And a bicycle. :devil:

I love your scenario for a possible return to Jackpot :eek:
And Gil really have to recover his senses :mad:

Wohooo congratz to the new thread! You guys caught up with my age! :lol:

I officially hate my computer!
It wouldn't get back online yesterday, so I missed the new thread (btw, YUPPY! CONGRATS! *THROWS CONFETTI* and OMG, ROFLMFAO! Loved it!!!) and cofi became a mod! Congrats, girl! *won't suffocate you with silk ties... but will tie you UP* (bet you wish Billy was around then ;))
And I won't be able to come around for about 3 days - I'm moving, so I'll have to set up my computer in the other apartment... bye for a while girls!

rookie! moving? Well don't take too long. *taps foot impatiently*

Congratulations all on the new thread! We're unstoppable, I see, even when TPTB deal us the dastardly. :lol:

And oh, the new title. I LOVE IT!!! He's visibly UP alright. :devil:

LMAO I love your idea, ww. That fanfic scenario sounds very interesting. I really don't hope they'd have his leg chopped, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back