Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hottie_Cath, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her

can't wait the next "chapter" Coolc !

2. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

e, if your mind worked the way mine did you would never have gotten beyond imagination back UP! (oh, i used it without referring to gil and cath. bonus points).

catherine, i need more than gratitude. i need something tangible.

now, back to our story...

lily walks into the room for no reason and suddenly screams at cath "you've never needed me. you always wanted to do things your way. i did the best i could. being a dancer and raising two daughters while going thru many, many, many men is not that easy."

gil, who is suddenly see standing in the room for no apparent reason, decides to speak up. "i think that is uncalled for. if you had treated catherine like a mother should she would never have run away."

catherine, now in a hissy fit and wearing a glamorous glittery gown (well they are at the tangiers and this is a soap), tells them all to go to hell. she grabs gil (in a matching tux now) and drags him to the rooftop where they board sam's jet.

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I'm going to like this episode. But you were wrong, coolc, BI does have C/G on it although it's rather a general site. :D And woohoo now that it's UP and running, I don't have to duck from you girls' questions about where it had gone and when would it come back anymore. :D

4. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

Better and better ! Lilly is a damn hassle ... and Gil, waow ,always that cute gentleman ! BTW, there is a big rooftop at the Tangiers :lol:

ps: do you want a ticket for the finale WC ? :(

@ Erica, we asked you that cuz we love BI :)

5. coolcatz

lol! i know. but it does encompass more than just gc. i respect you a lot for doing that. (can't tell you love marg looking at though, i don't quite understand the lack of marg/cath caps on the site, lol!)

the jet takes off from the top of the tangiers (it is a special jet, new technology that allows rooftop take-offs) and cath and gil settle into the private seats sipping fine wine and munching on caviar (which is related to the food that is fish eggs but usually spelled correctly).

gil: catherine, have i told you how lovely you look tonight?
    cath: no you haven't, but you do realize it is only morning?
    gil: it is night somewhere my love.

he leans over and nibbles her neck before snatching the grapes from her hand and sitting back down. catherine looks at gil. gil looks at catherine. they look at each other, a knowing look in both of their eyes as they remember the last time they were on sam's jet together...

eta: wc tickets for the finale? ummm, can you get me world series tickets instead? i much prefer baseball.

6. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

:lol: :lol: "Catherine looks at Gil; Gil looks at Catherine; they look at each other" oh man, what a scenario :eek: I was wrong, don't write for CSI but for The Young and the Restless :lol:
    But I wanna see the next part !!!

ps: damn, you are hard ! we're not a great baseball fans in Europe so ... no tickets ! Do you want , hum ... a great bottle of Bordeaux ?

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

No way! I make LOTS and LOTS of Marg/Catherine caps! If there are just few of them from an episode, the only possibilities is that she has just a little screentime in that episode. Duh.

That somewhere, where it's night while it's morning in Vegas...must be HERE! :lol: Ugh I hope that makes sense to you. LOL. Wait, are you telling us that Cath and Gil are members of THE club and they don't need a bathroom on the plane to become members?

8. coolcatz

young and restless, csi. they are both soaps now. lol.

flashback to 1983, cath has punk hair and a spike in her ear. gil has a mullet and no beard. they are sitting on sam's jet listening to loverboy's "working for the weekend." they are total strangers. he looks at her. she looks at him. they look at each other. gil stands up and goes to close the curtain separating them from the pilot.

"hello, i'm gil." he says as he sits on the arm of her seat.

"hi, i'm catherine." she reaches up and pulls him into a long languid kiss.

gil looks at catherine and licks his lips. she undoes her seatbelt and is in his lap in a heartbeat. they lean in to kiss each other when suddenly there is a bump.

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Wait! *waves arms for a time-up*

I like the flashback, but why was Gil on Sam's jet if he and Cath didn't know each other back then? *is confused* I don't know why I suddenly recalled that in a real soap opera, this scene could last for five episodes. LOL.

10. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

A bump ? where :lol: and why Gil is on sam's jet in 1983 ?

arrgg, you're too fast for me Erica lol

11. coolcatz

^because it is a soap opera, that's why. you don't ask questions you just go with it! and actually, it could last for a month, i've seen parties that lasted that long on soaps.

back to the story...

catherine falls into gil's lap as the pilot announces they have hit a bit of turbulence. gil pulls his lips from cath and listens to the voice over the speaker.

"she sounds familiar."

"yeah, whatever." catherine is busy untying his bowtie and is not really concerned with the pilot at the moment. gil looks at her and decides to follow suit and pulls the dress from her shoulders.

meanwhile...in the cockpit a dark haired woman whose face we cannot see is plotting revenge. she has set the plane to autopilot and is putting on a parachute.

12. weepingwillows

weepingwillows Lab Technician

God, woman, this is as good/bad as "Days of our Lives". LMFAO Though I'm loving it. Actually bringing me back to my "Days" days (uh...), only with G/C thrown into it instead. And seriously... love scenes on planes can be totally hot. I actually learned that on "Days". ;) So, let them get hot and heavy on the couch in the jet before they realize the plane is going down, and you'll definitely have my attention. ;)

13. bobo

bobo Lab Technician

OMG ! but, who is this woman in the cockpit ? I :confused:
    Love it coolc ! what imagination ...but don't kill them OK ? :(

14. coolcatz

ww, you'll have to use your imagination because we have a pg13omometer here.

back to the story...

they slowly slip to the floor, locked up in each other. kisses here. nibbles there. sweet vibrations elsewhere. things were really beginning to heat up when they felt themselves sliding towards the cockpit (oh i got in UP and COCKpit).

"gil, what's going on?"

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*sneaks in*

Hey guys! Since I wasn't here when yall got the new thread, Congrats, and somehow I figured Rdizzle and Squishy would come up with a name like that. :p Congrats again! *throws confetti*

*sneaks out*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.