Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gil <3 Cath #21: he's UP in bed while she's shaking her

:lol: :lol: yeah, Gil, what's going on ? I definitively wanna go in a plane with him :devil:

*grabs goober so she can't get out*

gil looked around as the tumbled thru the curtain and into the cockpit. he saw the dark haired woman jump out of the plane.

"we don't have a pilot"

"oh noes!" cath suddenly responded as if she were chatting on an internet board. "u r going 2 have 2 fLy TeH pLaNe!"

"i don't know how." gil sat in the corner crying. for all his education meant crap now. the lifespan of a bug had nothing to do with flying a plane.

catherine looked at him, a mixture of pity and love in her eyes.

"I wIlL sAvE uS!" she grabbed the controller and the radio and took a seat in the pilots seat.

coolcatz, it's an interesting story, but as it's going beyond a brief scenario and into fanfic territory, it might be better suited over in the fanfiction forum.

LMFAO at the net speak that makes me wanna rip someone's head off. LOL (Though it could've been worse. lol)

"I wIlL sAvE uS!" Hero Cath, indeed. Save your man's butt!

And also, I actually found the "sliding" part much more interesting than the "UP" part. Even if they combined are even more interesting... combined with the rest, too. :devil:

Go Wonderwoman Cath ! save Gil ... but can they land in Jackpot, btw ? :eek: :eek:

gil and cath slid sliding away? oh we should get them a slip-n-slid to go with the sit-n-spin that grillows made them.

and combining sliding and UP? hmmm, are we talking like those blow UP slides at amusement parks?

anyways, we should return to jackpot (not the fic, sorry. or the soap, bummer). have we discussed gil going all mcgyver yet?

Yeah! I thought to him when he started to work without his kit!

i loved the chic in the store who decided to redo her look while watching him. but gil in jeans=hotarrific!

Oh my, you're right ! Love him in jeans :eek: in all the epi is "hotarrific" . I like him too in the scene when he (easily) jumps over the fence :)

ps: the first epi of Grey's Anatomy is going on the air in few minutes over here :devil:

oh yes, very hotarrific in those jeans. i like when he breaks into the barn. go gil!

ah, grey's moves to thursdays this week here, directly opposite csi.

Yes, I know . It's gonna be hard for CSI !

Back to Jackpot ! baseball cap, terrific blue shirt (who matches with his eyes) and jeans ! do you know someone else who can wear jeans like him ? :eek:

oh, i'd say cath can wear her jeans just as well. but i think we need confirmation of this from hottie or erica, don't you? maybe even side by side cap comparisions?

Sure . I'm sure they'd be happy to "confirm" that . I bet on a Shooting Stars pic :D

probably, but cross jurisdictions would work also, espeically with gil checking out the tush that he loves so much!

Yes ! forgot that ... but I'm sure he doesn't need her in jeans to check out her tush :D even if it's a great way to do that! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back