Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

8.15 'Miami, We Have A Problem' promo pics

8-15-Miami-We-have-a-problem-Promo-.jpg
8-15-Miami-We-have-a-problem-Pro-2.jpg

8-15-Miami-We-have-a-problem-Pro-1.jpg

OK seriously why is H wearing the same, seriously the same blue and white shirt he has had for 8 years????? It looks like something out of a scifi movie! LOL.

Lol! He must have holes worn in it by now! lol! I'm gonna tell David that he need to ask for a new wardrobe for next season! he needs to get some color in his life again! The Johnny Cash Man in Black thing is really getting old now! I do like that 3rd shot through the port hole! That kinda cool looking !

Yall come join my Web Network Lots of cool pic,vids,Ect.

http://speedlespacedelkotime.ning.com/

Of course Horatio is fascinated, it's a space shuttle! I'd be too! Plus I think Walter's saying: 'Man, I feel expensive by just being in here'. :lol:

^^^ LOL, C.H.E.A.R.! I can totally see Walter saying something totally goofy like that.:lol:
By the way, I love that through-the-purple-glass shot of Horatio.

The promo showed Walter floating in the space ship...this seems exciting. Someone, hurry up and post In The Wind pics. I find it sooo funny to see the EC (haters thread) as I call it, pop up again.:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

please show concerned H and when he is on the computer w/his son Kyle-I could use a new background on my computer-it's Kyle empty right now...

ladyjr8 i agree. those were some of the sweetest Miami moments we've had in awhile. H looked so scared in the beginning, too.

idk how H manages to stay so cool and professional on that shuttle. i'm a star wars geek so my dignity would've been happily abandoned on earth. :p

Please tell me someone is going to get us caps from last night's episode! That was the most amazing episode we've had in a long time.

idk how H manages to stay so cool and professional on that shuttle. i'm a star wars geek so my dignity would've been happily abandoned on earth. :p

When I saw the promo, i squealed with glee. The Star Wars nerd hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up. Can't wait until next Monday night. :lol:

The promo showed Walter floating in the space ship...this seems exciting. Someone, hurry up and post In The Wind pics. I find it sooo funny to see the EC (haters thread) as I call it, pop up again.:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Haters Huh? Why because we don't agree with you? :rolleyes::brickwall: There are more of us so called haters than you might think. And not particularly because we hate them, but because of the amount of time they get as opposed to other characters. And yes we don't see what the HipHuggers see, but does that make us wrong in our assessments of this storyline?

Back