Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

Thanks vegaslights!

The pics look great. In the link, some of the pics look like Eric's giving Ryan a hard time, and they're at the airstrip where H was shot. I bet they all think Ryan had something to do with it, or that there are many questions left unanswered but Ryan (cos he's helping H) is not able to answer any questions or looks guilty.
Eric probably thinks Ryan should have let them know earlier what was going on.Eric would do more than give Ryan a hard time if he thought he had something to do with it,or was quilty.

I wondered if they would go ahead and shoot that part at the end of last season, but I guess not. Ryan's hair looks a little shorter. It's like, "Oh hey guys! I got a haircut while I was on the way to save my dying boss!!"

Ryan's hair looks a little shorter. It's like, "Oh hey guys! I got a haircut while I was on the way to save my dying boss!!"

:lol: I thought his hair looked shorter too. I miss his longer hair from Season 3. :lol: Oh well, at least it's not a buzz cut. :lol:

:lol: about the purple day. Is it just me or does it look like Ryan and Horatio are wearing the same color shirts? :lol:

:lol: at Eric's "fugly" shirt. :D

Ryan's hair looks a little shorter. It's like, "Oh hey guys! I got a haircut while I was on the way to save my dying boss!!"
:lol: I thought his hair looked shorter too. I miss his longer hair from Season 3. :lol: Oh well, at least it's not a buzz cut. :lol:

:lol: about the purple day. Is it just me or does it look like Ryan and Horatio are wearing the same color shirts? :lol:

:lol: at Eric's "fugly" shirt. :D

I didn't notice Ryan's hair, lol.

Ryan and Horatio do look like their wearing the same color, but it's hard to tell because Ryan never turns around, his back's always to the camera.

Eric's "fugly" shirt :)

:lol: at Eric's fugly shirt. the man needs to wear 'manly' shirts :lol:

I was wondering when the pics were going to show up. Thanks for the piccies.

The pictures totally rock! Thank you for sharing:D Ryan looks like he got a hair cut. Sexy:)

HAHAHA I don't remember Eric's shirt being that retarded....

I DO!! It was kind of hard to forget!! :lol:

:guffaw:All the comments about that shirt are cracking me up.

I watched a repeat of "Legal" today and it reminded me even more of how much I miss Ryan's longer hair. But, I like it either way. :)

Last edited:

Well... Eric (Adam, whatever) looks good all the time!!!

But I was watching season 3 DVDs and I liked his hair then. I hope TPTB realize that even though people get their heads shaved for surgery, hair grows back... hahaha

I DO!! It was kind of hard to forget!! :lol:

:guffaw:All the comments about that shirt are cracking me up.
:guffaw::guffaw:Maybe this is his Bullet's taste:lol:. Sorry but I can't imagine Eric with such a bad taste in clothes. He was always dressed up with good clothes till now:rolleyes:

Love the pics vegaslights especially the ones with Calleigh who really seems frustrated/pissed off:)

:guffaw::guffaw:Maybe this is his Bullet's taste:lol:.

ROTFLMAO! That bullet messed up more than his memory! Tee-hee!

BWAHAHA you guys are nuts...

The bullet CONTROLS him!!!

*sings twilight zone theme*

:guffaw::guffaw:Maybe this is his Bullet's taste:lol:. Sorry but I can't imagine Eric with such a bad taste in clothes. He was always dressed up with good clothes till now:rolleyes:

Calleigh must be mesmerized by floral pimp shirts...:wtf:

Here's hoping wardrobe has gotten him something new to wear!:shifty:

Back