Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Thanks Yoshi! Ryan looks good in both, esp the second.. I am curious though, it's rare for them to change clothes during one episode, so Ryan must have gotten really soaked by the sprinklers... LOL. I'm just saying...... ;)

Thanks Yoshi! Ryan looks good in both, esp the second.. I am curious though, it's rare for them to change clothes during one episode, so Ryan must have gotten really soaked by the sprinklers... LOL. I'm just saying...... ;)

I think it will probably be because he had to carry the body, so he might have had evidence on him that transfered from the body like last time. I am hoping he doesn't get sprinkled until later when he's in that light colored green shirt sans jacket. :lol:

Thanks Yoshi.Ryan really is looking good.
I think Ryan changes clothes also because he carried that guy out too.
I am hoping he doesn't get sprinkled until later when he's in that light colored green shirt sans jacket.
I'm looking forward to the soaking,hope it still happens.

I am hoping he doesn't get sprinkled until later when he's in that light colored green shirt sans jacket. :lol:

AGREED!!! :devil: That's just... hot. So yeah, the light green totally works for me!!!

I really hope they left that part IN the episode. If it get's taken out during edit or something... oh man. I'm going to be very irritated!

Thanks Yoshi! Ryan looks good in both, esp the second.. I am curious though, it's rare for them to change clothes during one episode, so Ryan must have gotten really soaked by the sprinklers... LOL. I'm just saying......

Yoshi, thanks for the pictures!

And Blinded by Smoke, thanks for the mental picture. ;) It's taken me to a happy place. :lol:

does anyone know how to get to level 2 here....cuz im new here and i really love csi miami

Welcome to the forum, mayra1990. :)

Do you mean the CSI Level 2 ranking? Your ranking will update when you reach a certain number of posts. There are different rankings for different milestones. There is a thread in the Questions, Suggestions, & Feedback forum where you can find the rankings, although you do have to search for it a bit since it's older. Here's a direct link: Rankings.

You can also find general forum usage and links to the FAQ, Board Rules, and more in the CSI:Miami Forum Info and Help Thread.

does anyone know how to get to level 2 here....cuz im new here and i really love csi miami

Welcome to the forum, mayra1990. :)

Do you mean the CSI Level 2 ranking? Your ranking will update when you reach a certain number of posts. There are different rankings for different milestones. There is a thread in the Questions, Suggestions, & Feedback forum where you can find the rankings, although you do have to search for it a bit since it's older. Here's a direct link: Rankings.

You can also find general forum usage and links to the FAQ, Board Rules, and more in the CSI:Miami Forum Info and Help Thread.

thank you!!:)

OH pretty please somebody be brave and kind enuf to post several great pics of daddyH with Kyle especially at breakfast and ending scenes of the goodbye hugs in "Dishonor" 8x18??? it's so long overdue to see this pair together and acting like a real family..or tell me where I can find some pics from this episode..

mayra1990, I'm not sure if you saw my previous post regarding the rules but I'll post it here again.

You can't post the same thing multiple times on the board, or post the same thing over and over in a certain thread or forum, or continuously make posts that have no real content or relevance to what is being discussed. Spamming can even just be posting too much - as a general rule, don't post more than two or three threads in a forum within a reasonable length of time.

Please refrain from posting smiley faces (and similar posts that add little to no relevant content) all over the board as it is spamming and can result in an Official Warning or a loss of privelages. Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Back