George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's Christmas Eve as we all know. And as well all know most men leave their shopping till the last minute. There was a comment on the radio early this week that said if you want to meet men the shopping mall on Christmas Eve is the best place. So do you think George is a last minute shopper or someone who likes to do their shopping early?

Maybe he hires someone to do his shopping?

That's what I was gonna say. :lol: I think he probably does that or shops online. :lol:

So I just have to post this because it's kinda funny!

Y'all probably know Grave Danger is my favourite episode(s) of CSI, I absolutely LOVE George in it and am even writing a fic based on it.

So this evening I decide to watch it again, as I have the dvd, well I have it twice actually...

Anyway, I watch both episodes, then watch the special 'CSI: Tarantino Style'..then I turn back to see what's on television.

I laughed my guts out when I saw Grave Danger was playing on the very station my tv was tuned to!!! It was only 10 minutes in as well!

Just had to share the coincidence!!!

Dang! You're lucky! They almost never run it here...or any other two parter, for that matter.

Of course, I could watch the DVD too, but it's cool when they show it on TV. :)

I'm jealous! I can't remember the last time I got to see Grave Danger.

It's one of my favorite episodes!

Oh well...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Everyone!

9.gif

Dang! You're lucky! They almost never run it here...or any other two parter, for that matter.

Of course, I could watch the DVD too, but it's cool when they show it on TV. :)

There's something about having to sit through the commercials that heightens the tension. Yes... I DID sit and watch it again on television!!! :lol:

I'm jealous! I can't remember the last time I got to see Grave Danger.

It's one of my favorite episodes!

Mine too!! It's top of my faves list! I have the individual dvd, plus I have it on the Season 5 set, and I have a copy of the publicity script too!! I'm writing a fic about it AND making a fan video. And no matter how many times I see it, I blubber and cry!!

I'm offline until tomorrow evening, so I'll see y'all then!! Merry Christmas, hope it's a good one for you all!!!

Well as to the question about GE and shopping, I think it's probably a mixture of both. I'd say he probably either shops online or has a personal shopper, and also picks up a few things himself. He seems like he might be the type of guy to do that.

As far as the GD episode, I get misty-eyed every time I watch that episode. Although WP is my favorite person on CSI, Grave Danger is definitely my episode centered around one character. GE was awesome in that episode, and Gum Drops.

Well as to the question about GE and shopping, I think it's probably a mixture of both. I'd say he probably either shops online or has a personal shopper, and also picks up a few things himself. He seems like he might be the type of guy to do that.

As far as the GD episode, I get misty-eyed every time I watch that episode. Although WP is my favorite person on CSI, Grave Danger is definitely my episode centered around one character. GE was awesome in that episode, and Gum Drops.

Billy and GE did a great job in the end with "Put your hand on my hand." ccene.

Did you guys know that Billy added in the "Pancho, say I promise!". That was not orignally in the script. I'm glad he did because it showed how Nick was so traumatized towards the end that he was almost child-like.

Love that eppy!

Hey ladies:

Someone posted this at LiveJournal, it's another inteview from France with George-he speaks a bit of French and talks about Nick's transformation after Grave Danger.

Interview

Woo hoo! Thanks MFCSI! Thats an excellent interview. He waxed quite poetic at a few different points *she says with a dreamy sigh* :)

What did you think of his French this time around? :D

I think its kind of a shame that he still gets asked about Grave Danger and the Loreal commercial when there's so much good stuff between then and now that people just seem to overlook. I agree they're noteworthy but I'd love to hear him talk about something different.

Woo hoo! Thanks MFCSI! Thats an excellent interview. He waxed quite poetic at a few different points *she says with a dreamy sigh* :)

I think its kind of a shame that he still gets asked about Grave Danger and the Loreal commercial when there's so much good stuff between then and now that people just seem to overlook. I agree they're noteworthy but I'd love to hear him talk about something different.

His French has improved this time. He's getting better.:guffaw: And he sounds very sexy when he speaks it.:devil:

His French has improved this time. He's getting better.:guffaw: And he sounds very sexy when he speaks it.:devil:

Of course he does. He'd sound sexy speaking Klingon (forgive my spelling I'm not much of aTrekkie, so I'm not sure on the spelling...)! :lol:

That was great, thanks for posting that MFCSI!!!

I wish they didn't cut off him talking about Nick. I would've like to have heard the rest of what he said.

Thanks MFCSI ! I find it totally adorable when he speaks French :adore:

I found a chat transcript George did whilst being on Savannah where he states that he likes to draw freehand artwork, I'd love to see some of his stuff. Mind you this was back in the day, 1996 to be exact...:confused:

Chat transcript

:lol: I loved the part where he quoted the Beverly Hillbillies theme song. haha!

Awww... when asked who his favorite leading lady was he said his Mom. :adore:

Question : Do you have anything in common with Travis?
GeorgeEads : I look like him....

:guffaw:

Thanks, MFCSI and Stokes4Me! Those were fun . . . *sigh* . . . the guy's hot any way you slice it ;)

For the last couple of days I've been kicking a fic idea around in my head and I was wondering . . . Nick speaks Spanish (or at least "rusty" Spanish according to his dialogue in Snakes), but I was wondering if anyone knowis whether George speaks? Being from Texas and now living in LA, I assume he at least speaks Spanglish.

Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back