George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflag thanks for the link :)

Yes running Nick was good for all :) and I will say it again, Nick and Brass are an awesome team. They should be paired up more often :)

I've been wondering on something that I'd like everyone's opinion on.

What fate do you think Nick wants Jeff McKeen to meet?

On one hand, I almost think a guy that's as Texan as Nick is would want to give him the needle - an eye for an eye, rid the state of his presence, cowboy justice, etc.

On the other hand, death seems too easy for a guy who not only murdered Warrick in cold blood, but who's deeply involved in the corruption of the department for God knows how long. I wonder if there isn't some part of Nick that wants to see him suffer.

Thoughts?

Well, knowing that George is very much for the death penalty, I would think he would want that. Though the needle is too easy of a way out.

I would think Nick would want him to get life, because once McKeen is put in general population in prison, he would get justice. Once the inmates know who he is, he'll get the punishment and justice I know Nick wants for him.

Jacqui you're asking an interesting question :)

I think Nick will be satisfied with whatever justice is dished out to McKeen. I think because he sees to much death in his job he may not want that.

speedy you bring up an interesting point about being let out in the general population. Yes if that does happen then McKeen won't last long. If McKeen were in Canada he'd be locked away in segregation for the rest of his life. Rightly or wrongly we don't have the death penalty. The courts here like to waste tax payers money by keeping the likes of Paul Bernardo locked up by himself all day long. But lets not get me started on that. Going back to McKeen I would somehow see that if he were to get life in prison he would be segregated for his own safety.

Jacqui, hot avi!! :drool:

My first thought was that he would want him to get the death penalty. Not only that, but he would want to be there to see it.

But then I thought that would probably be his first reaction as well, but as time goes by and the shock wears off, I don't think he would see any point in an eye for an eye and would just rather he rot in jail.

My first thought was that he would want him to get the death penalty. Not only that, but he would want to be there to see it.

But then I thought that would probably be his first reaction as well, but as time goes by and the shock wears off, I don't think he would see any point in an eye for an eye and would just rather he rot in jail.

George is a bit of a red-neck on the issue and he'd say: Death Penalty

I'd say ship McKeen off to some remote island in the middle of nowhere. And if this island just happened to have some renegade tribe that would be okay by me.

Thanks for the video Edgar! So glad it was in English and not overdubbed. Too cute and I learned some new stuff about George.
Porsches? Dang.

Thanks mfcsi . . . that was a nice treat :) *Goes to write script for George*

And thanks to everyone who replied to my question - I really thought that y'all would think Nick wants McKeen to fry. I'm pretty sure if he got life (which he would) he wouldn't be in the general population, for his own safety. Smokey, I think the needle might be his first reaction, too - but then he'd want what Warrick would want, and I'm not sure Warrick would want him to die. I might ask in the Warrick thread.

This is wierd, especially for me, but I almost want him to have a silver hoop through that ear. It's kind of a bad-ass vibe he's givin' off, no? :evil: But then again, I don't want anything defiling those lucious ears :D

:( It won't open for me. I'm not a happy camper. :scream: I can't see the video. I don't read french, but I think it says it doesn't exist.

Thanks for it, anyways mfcsi, I hope everyone who can see it enjoys it.

Now bookgirl has me curious what he said about Porsches and what she learned new about him. Oh well, not meant to be.

Princess, I tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox. Didn't work in either.

:( It won't open for me. I'm not a happy camper. :scream: I can't see the video. I don't read french, but I think it says it doesn't exist.

Thanks for it, anyways mfcsi, I hope everyone who can see it enjoys it.

Now bookgirl has me curious what he said about Porsches and what she learned new about him. Oh well, not meant to be.

Princess, I tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox. Didn't work in either.

There was a post in the Ward with a link that worked, but it's gone now. Deleted??

Anyway, this link should work for either Explorer or Firefox.

I've been wondering on something that I'd like everyone's opinion on.

What fate do you think Nick wants Jeff McKeen to meet?

On one hand, I almost think a guy that's as Texan as Nick is would want to give him the needle - an eye for an eye, rid the state of his presence, cowboy justice, etc.

On the other hand, death seems too easy for a guy who not only murdered Warrick in cold blood, but who's deeply involved in the corruption of the department for God knows how long. I wonder if there isn't some part of Nick that wants to see him suffer.

Thoughts?

The death penalty has always been a polarizing and touchy topic when I was in law school...Actually, it is polarizing no matter where you may be.

I think deep inside Nick's basest instinct is to want to have the death penalty brought upon McKeen but yeah, death is the easy way out and Nick would probably want to see McKeen inside a jail cell. Having McKeen rot in jail with all the baddies is much more satisfying and the longer he stays there the longer his hell on earth will be. We all know how bad it is inside and I'm sure McKeen will get the "full" jailbird experience.

BTW, thanks for the video interview link!! George was freakin' hilarious and of course...damn hot!! :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back