George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I haven't seen The Spring yet. I'll probably get it, when I get some money. I'd like to see A Walk in The Park, but I hear it's not on DVD yet. I really want to see him in everything he's done, well, most of everything.

I tpye 80 WPM and I siltl cnaont tpye crortcley.

Did you get that? If you leave the first and last letter in place you still are able to read what it says. Ever get that email?

You should try a cordless keyboard when the batteries are running low. An interesting variation on English :lol:
I haven't seen much of George's other stuff because nothing is released or shown over here.

I have Monte Walsh which I enjoyed in a rainy afternoon movie sort of way, and I got Evel late last year which was ok but the commentary was interesting (see - the extras made it).

I got hold of Dust to Dust as well. I love the man but the least said about that film the better :D

I live by the screen caps and pics that everyone posts. All I've seen is every ep of CSI and only 1 ep of ER. :( I was yelling at myself two - three weeks ago because I forgot that another one of those ER ep's was on so I missed it. :mad: I guess I should go rent some of them. Got a gift card to Blockbuster Video from my aunt for Christmas. They should have Monty Walsh and The Spring at least. I'm forever hoping for Just A Walk in the Park to come out on DVD.

Listening to the commentaries on the DVD's is the best part of the DVD's. They give you more insight into the characters. (especially on the ones that George does :D) It also gives you more respect for the actors. I had no idea how hot it was on that airfield in Revenge is Best Served Cold. I never would have survived it.

As for typing. I'm pretty good at it. My first keyboarding class was manditory in Jr. High School. Took 2 in High School then quit. I drove the teacher nuts. I always knew when I made a mistake and just couldn't stop myself from going back to correct it. :D I've been on computers since then, It's just natural for me.

Susan

yoshi said:

I love the man but the least said about that film the better

:lol:

I've seen pictures from that movie and well, ummmmmmmmm.
sigh.gif

blackflag said:They should have Monty Walsh and The Spring at least

Good luck finding these movies at Blockbuster. Mine didn't have either of them.

I like the commentary on Evel too. It was the first time I've ever listened to any commentary. I have to go back and listen to the commentaries on CSI. I used to think they were just annoying, and that's why I wouldn't listen to them. After listening to the commentary on Evel Knievel, I see it can be rather informative.

stokesgirl said:

I tpye 80 WPM and I siltl cnaont tpye crortcley.

Did you get that? If you leave the first and last letter in place you still are able to read what it says. Ever get that email?

I understood this correctly. And waht email?

There was an email going around (one of those emails a friend/family member might forward along) where the whole thing was written that way, with only the first and last letter in place. It explained how you can still read it even though the middle letters are in the wrong order. As long as the first and last letter stay in place you can read it.

It explained it's because your brain doesn't read every letter, it looks at the word as whole.

stokesgirl said:

It explained it's because your brain doesn't read every letter, it looks at the word as whole.

Well, I read that sentence as "type crotchly" so either my brain works differently or I'm in the wrong folder! ;)

Jacquie said:
I remember listening to the commentary on Burked from season 2 and Anthony Zuiker was saying that they originally hired George to basically be the pretty boy stud and how after one season they found out he could act. Unfortunately for George he has had to do a lot of proving that he can act. If the writers and studios ever get there act together and settle this strike maybe we can all see what Nick is like as a supervisor. I think tptb have realized that George is a very dedicated actor and a good actor. And George your are very handsome and easy on the eyes :)

George is a great actor and it's unfortunate that his stereotypical good looks got in the way of that.

I know someone who said "Oh that guy can't act!" and I responded, "Well he must be doing something right because he beat out a lot of other guys for that role." Then I also told this person that they couldn't get a gig as a dead body on CSI and they promptly shut up.

Don't mess with GE's fangirls!!! :mad:

I glad that GE has made an impact on his fans and we are dedicated fans :) but I find it frustrating when people who watch CSI occasionally don't know who he is :mad: People will ask me who I like on the show and I say George Eads and they look at me like I'm from Mars. So I say the guy that plays Nick Stokes and they still say who. So I finally have to refer to him as the guy that got buried alive. Then they finally get it. Don't people pay attention to the actors on a show even if they aren't their favourite.

George don't worry your fan based is strong and mighty :)

myfuturecsi and jacquie wow, a little testy aren't we? :mad: :lol:

I don't blame ya, I run into those same people: who? which one is he? Just irritates me. Oh well, can't expect much from these people, now can we?
sigh.gif

But George has nothing to worry about, because us fans will battle to the end for him!!! :D

Just watching old series of ER on Vibe and guess who is guest starring... none other then George Eads!!

AHH I am getting all excited. And he isn't even wearing shirt!! :D :D :D
And whats really weird is that his name is Greg! Haha this is just too cool! I love old series of ER! (and George!) :devil:

Jacquie i know how that fells..down here they dont know who George is...but when i say csi ..they say: what? How they dont know the show is beyond me. crazy french people live here... :lol:

i dont consider myself crazy....unless it has anything to do with Nick. :D

i just got season 7...will give me something to watch after the baby is born. Lots of goof nicky episode is season 7

So we are onto Cool Change and our impressions of Nick. I always think back to the season with Grissom and Nick on the roof of the hotel and wonder if George is afraid of heights :) Nick just did not look impressed to be going near the edge of the roof. I also remember that he started to show more empathy for the victims. Nick jsut doesn't like senseless crimes and this certainly was senseless. I did get a kick out the comment from Grissom after Nick had taken a sample of the carpet and comment about the pizza box size Nick took :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back