George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

For those of us that have been over in the ward and seen this pic from NicknGrissom. I've finally found some scans of the (TV Guide) article. :)

TV Guide page #1
    TV Guide page #2

I cannot picture these two in side-by-side rocking chairs with herbal tea! :lol: George is the set diva and I'll leave you to read his comments on that. And he still has a lot of trouble just going out to eat dinner! :rolleyes:

Susan

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

blackflag huge [​IMG] for posting that article. We don't get the TV guide here in Canada anymore and when we did they usually had Canadian content in it.

Oh GE still has a girlfriend :) I'm happy for him. I wonder if it is still Monica. The timing would sound right. GE being the set diva. You know I'm not surprise with what I've read on him. Nothing nasty but he does believe in the integrity of Nick and he's going to fight for what he believes in. This may explain why he's had more screen time the last year or so than Gary Dourdan has had. We know GE likes his privacy and he does realize the prize he has to pay to go out to dinner but I think he should enlist the Ward Girls to help him have dinner out in peace and quiet. It's been a while since we've had to protect GE and we don't want to get rusty there George :D

Now the rocking chairs and herbal tea one.... I don't know George. Next thing you know you'll have a afghan over you legs to keep them warm :lol: of course isn't that what a Ward Girl suppose to do when she sits on them :lol:

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

you know, george seems like a pretty decent guy. im glad he sees the importance of him having input in nicks character (he does play him after all!) although i wish he would have fought a little harder on some issues *cough*post grave danger*cough*. and also that whole thing with kristy. but george spoke of his dislike for that storyline, guess you cant win them all.

glad to see all these years in the spotlight hasnt inflated his ego. other celebrities have been known to be down right mean to fans in public, but as george says if it wasnt for us theyd be no where ;) just another reason in the infinitely long list of reasons to love george eads :)

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Good thing George didn't say "What the *bleep* are you staring at?" to me I'd probably say some choice words in response.

But I grew up in a rough neighbourhood, so my eye-for-eye response to such behaviour is normal for me that is.

And if I was PMSing..then George would have been really in trouble. He'd have another salad thrown at him along with with a bottle of dressing, rolls, my diet coke..a piece of chocolate cake.

allmaple, love the avi..I could see George playing Sweeney Todd.

5. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Hey blackflag thanks for posting that. I gotta get myself over to the Ward - I haven't been there in a long while.
    I loved the article. Healthy man love! I love it!! I think every guy should have someone like that!
    ETA: Hey ya McStokes!! Good to hear from you!!

6. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Great article! It's so hard to find new info on George (part of his low-key, "humble" personna, I'm sure) so it's great to have some tidbits on where he's at these days. And nice to see that, unlike Nick, he can have a steady girlfriend! :lol:

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Probably because George is not the one being buried alive; thrown out a window; stalked and all that jazz. His life is probably more normal--well celebrity normal.

Well maybe I was to hard on him about the 'what are you staring at' situation. Maybe he was tired..or maybe he was just vewy cwanky!!! :mad:

8. Veze

Veze Rookie

Yeah, George's girlfriend is still Monica. We saw him with her at 300 premiere and also at the CSI exhibit in Chicago. recently

9. blackflag

The story's finally on the TV Guide's website. It's the cover story. That is not the cover on the TV Guide that I just saw in the supermarket today! It should be the TV Guide for this week which means it was probably put out last week. My only problem is that it wasn't any of the ones I saw at the supermarket last week either. I love living in central Massachusetts. Nothing is available when it should be! :mad:

Susan

ETA: It's the TV Guide for next week (Dec. 10-16) which means it should have been put on sale yesterday (Tuesday).

10. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

at least you get the Tv guide, we dont get it around here because it's only in english. I am looking forward to tonight's show. My students are driving me nuts...seeing our man always makes me feel much much better.

11. Jacquie

Hey Maryse good to hear from you. We don't get a TV Guide at all in Ontario :mad: We have to rely on the newspapers TV listings and they are getting more and more pathetic. Thank goodness for friends here that share their news with us :) Thanks again blackflag :)

12. blackflag

Aw Shucks! :eek:

I just happened to find out that someone over on YTDAW happens to scan just about everything. Especially if it has mention of either Jorja Fox or Billy Petersen.

It also usually ends up over on one of the Nick livejournal sites sooner or later.

I still haven't gotten my hands on one of the TV Guides yet. They were supposed to be out on Tuesday but all our supermarkets don't seem to really care when they put them on the shelves. :mad:

Susan

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That is a lovely photo of Gary and George-they're such studs.

Nice article of them too.

14. Jacquie

As always we had far too little Nick last night but what we had was great. I loved the scene with the bird. I wonder if that was an ad lib or was scripted. The blow out with Warrick seemed to uncomfortable. Nick didn't look comfortable in that situation. Mind you there should be a cap for the little guy as he did make an appearance in that scene. I hope we get more Nick next week.

15. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

First, the TV Guide is definitely out, at least here in D.C. I saw it at the checkout this morning.

I thought that "confrontation" scene seemed kind of weird. But, when I think about it, lots of times the on-screen interaction of those two characters seems kind of weird to me. I remember thinking that about the long locker room scene in Grave Danger (where Warrick talks about his almost fight and how he is going to carry his gun...). Maybe it's a guy thing - you know, they aren't warm and fuzzy with each other.

Hey, we got some Nick walking down the hall this week, though.

And does anyone else feel like the writers are recycling old Nick storylines (but with a twist) - first Sara is kidnapped and now Warrick's striper/hooker friend is murdered (and he is going to be the #1 suspect)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.