George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OnlyTruth yes i´ve seen that and i´ve making that nice dish after the clip, Gouda, Tomatoes, chilli and meat *yummi* my mother means at looks alike barf :lol: but it really tastes
yummi.

OnlyTruth said:

McStokes - I'm thinking cheesecake - only you can't really dip things into cheesecake....

:D I think McStokes would actually find a way to dip into it ;)
But we really need to have more than just a chocolate fondue... I love chocolate, but since this party will last 24 hours, we need to have more stuff. Barbeque, maybe?

:lol: jep Softcake BBQ it´s amazing idea, *hmmm* steak, spear ribs *omg* all these made my mouth water and for the late night? we need some other stuff drinking *hmm* but´s PG13 ok, the most must sleep :lol:

BBQ sounds heavenly. And maybe a nice Texas style chili -- you know, with real hunks of meat not ground beef and lots of wonderful spices.

Also a BBQ?

Damn..that sounds so great!

Shall I also made a nice mixed salad?
Every family member says my salads are godlike! :lol:

I'd like to test it on you guys. :D

I'm deffinately here tomarrow. I'm the only one home. :D Just keep me away from anything slippery or stairs. I fell down the stairs this afternoon. My right knee, elbow, wrist and shoulder, and left wrist are all sore now. I'll probably feel worse tomarrow morning. :( I am a danger to myself. :lol:

Yurek, both kinds of chocolate. I can never get enough of white chocolate. (also love milk chocolate and dark chocolate)

Susan

oh, crap blackflag! Are you ok?

You and I can pull up our wheelchairs and watch the bday proceedings in the Ward together! :lol:

Blackflag dear :( hope you are ok?
OnlyTruth ohhh hmmmm no more words thats really tasty.
McStokes goodi with the flag :D and let us begin slowly make the fire for the BBQ

Yurek oh indeed your salads, you must an big mountain make of this :lol: the guys here are very hungry

eta: oh men stop it guys, my tummy's rumbling :lol:

McStokes said:
oh, crap blackflag! Are you ok?

You and I can pull up our wheelchairs and watch the bday proceedings in the Ward together! :lol:

I've taken some Advil, my knee and left wrist aren't cooperating though. Only fell about half way. Sure got the attention of my mom and 2 of our 3 cats though. :lol: I think I'll just bake under the electric blanket all night. :)

Susan

Man, we are all falling apart here in the Ward! I have a concussion, blackflag broke her butt...I think it was Sparky with the sinus infection/vertigo from hell...

Anyone I missed?

oh yes, must have a bbq to celebrate the birthday of a good ol southern boy! :D i make the most delicious pulled pork, its like heaven in your mouth.
good thing all these treats are virtual, then we dont have to worry about fattening up ourselves or george too much :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back