George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"..for he's a jolly good fellow" :D

I should stop singing, I could scare away newbies and lurkers :D
I have the beverages, so don't worry, girls ;)

I would join in the singing but I don't want to scare away the guest of honour :lol:

The decoration in the room look lovely by the way :)

Still got that crazy sinus thing going....how can you break your butt?? Just one of those things..... McStokes you are sounding like you have gotten the worst of it! Better sit back and relax! :)

chocolatechocolatechocolatechocolatechocolatechocolatehandcuffshand cuffshandcuffshandcuffs... <----brain is stuck!

Good to know that Destiny is in the shadows. Wonder what we will get hosed with? Any one wanna go first???

"which nobody can........." Finish up! :)

Have a wonderful day George! :D

Time for some zzzzzzz's! I have a lot to dream about! :devil:

"...that nobody can deny, that nobody can deny...for he's a jolly good fellll--ooooo!"

We certainly can't deny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GE! And good morning to all the Ward! Welcome newbies as well, pull up a chair and I'll pass out your handcuffs....! :lol:

*laughs at looks of confusion on newbies faces!*

Here's George's birthday horoscope

You are passionate about whatever you do and a humanitarian, delving into what will help the world around you. You are aggressive, intuitive and a ideas person.

Also born on this day Ron Howard.

eta I'm enjoying the confuzzed look on the newbies faces also. Don't worry newbies McStokes doesn't use the handcuffs here in her professional capacity. We only use them on a certain Texan :devil:

First - Happy Birthday George! :D

Second - Welcome newbies. We may be insane but we're safe. :lol:

Third - Where's the chocolate. I've had my breakfast and I want some chocolate. I'm a chocoholic of the worst kind. I could eat it all day.

Oh and George, Ron Howard, you're in some pretty good company there. Good actor and director.

Susan

*comes in*

I got everything you want! Well..I hope it..

*sets out 10 packages of chocolate, vanilla beans, strawberries, cookies, marshmallows, grapes, apples, two huge dishes of salads, and some various chocolate bars*

I hope I didn't forget anything. ^^ :D

bday_large.gif

Happy birthday George!!

Let's rock!
awesome.gif
:D

I'm back -- kids are at school and I am "working from home" for the whole day (actually, as luck would have it, I have an actual excuse - we are having some windows replaced and they happened to schedule installation for today). Looks like the party is starting to kick into high gear.
**grabs some strawberries ** ;)

Cake! We need a huge birthday cake!

Okay, newbies, don't be afraid of us. Usually we just smack each other in the head with pillows :D

softcake said:
Cake! We need a huge birthday cake!

Oh yeah!

We need a cake.
Shall I bake a cake? I also have a great talent in baking cakes. :D

I once made a wedding cake but only with three floors. ^^

Shall I give it a try? *troubles with the helping-syndrome* :)

Sure Yurek. Give it a try. Can't have a birthday party without a big birthday cake. Please make it chocolate though. :rolleyes:

Susan

A chocolate cake?...sure!
My chocolate cakes are the best!
Every friend asks me to make a chocolate cake for their own borthday. :D

*plies in the kitchen to make the best cake ever* :D

It won't take long. I just hope the gelatine will set soon.

I could be really stereotypical and bring donuts to the party!

*No...I don't touch the things, even though everyone automatically assumes all cops do!*

hello,
thanks for the warm welcome.

I brought sg. for you.
*gets out a chocolate cake, chocolate cookies, chocolate bars, handmade chocolate handcuffs and hands them around*
I thought handcuffs made of chocolate would be great. they taste great, you don't need any keys (well in fact, would you need keys if you use it on that man), you can just li ... them of.
sorry. it's gettin' hot in here.

anyways, hope I didn't forget anything. nickylicious ....

Lelaina :lol:

Oh chocolate handcuffs. Why hadn't we thought of that before :devil:. Now for McStokes and OnlyTruth who are staying off of chocolate for differnet reasons we need to come up with something else that is just as tasty. How about strawberry twizzler handcuffs :devil: Still very tasty :devil: This is sounding as tasty as the eating chocolate fondue while the shirt changing is going on :D

Yurek the chocolate cake sounds good and I can smell it baking already. I'll make a banana bread for those that aren't and can't do chocolate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back