George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time is the party? :D I have to go to school first.. Too bad you can't cancel THAT! :lol: Things you can fondue.. Well.. everything that can melt.. My heart for instance, when I look at pics of George, but I don't think ANYONE would eat that.. *err.. gross!* I'm in a bit of a happy mood here today.. :D

I asked if I can take tomorrow off. Unfortunately I mentioned it's because of George's birthday, so all I got was weird looks, a stern "no way" and a staple gun being thrown in my general direction :rolleyes:

A birthday party? :eek:

Oh my goodness! Can't believe I forgot GE's birthday! :(
But I put the blame on my sickness. ^^

Can I come too?

I'll get everything we need for chocolate fondue.
<<-- *totally loves chocolate fondue* :D

I'll get marchmallows, apples, seedless grapes, bananas, shortbread cookies, erm..yeah. I'll bring along all that. :)

I'm alone at home tomorrow cause my parents and my lil brother has to go to the doctor. My lil bro gets a longtime (not sure if that's now the right word) ECG. And after that they'll visit another doc. So I'll have much time tomorrow. :D

Softcake oh poor honey, it´s your long working day damn, but later you can come and i think the party get longer than few hrs i´m right? But hope you can shoot the staples quick down :( cross fingers and i think at you *big hug*

Yurek sure you can come in here anybody who likes and loves our George is gladly to see here.

Marns the time *hmm* yes we must think about the different time from all here. I think after your shool is allways start and ending?? we would see :) i´m also in a happy mood and hope we all can come together here some earlier some later, but we all stay in here and make party :lol:

Ahhh chocolate fondue *drools* ahhh George *drools even more* :D. I'll have to sing happy Birthday tommorow at school really really loud and hope he hears me even though thats imposible but hey its the thought that counts.

Stoky said:
Yurek sure you can come in here anybody who likes and loves our George is gladly to see here.

Aw! That's cool! Can I bring a friend with me? She also loves GE. She's not registered yet but I'll get her to register by this evening. I'm sure I'll make that cause I'm the one why she's now a fan of CSI and mostly of George! I made her watch it and drool over him...in only 1 week. Now if that isn't great... :lol:

Oh..a question concerning the fondue: Do you like brown or white chocolate more? I have both in the kitchen. I got a nice recipe for the chocolate. Or shall I bring both and we change it? Or better... we just take both, brown and white chocolate. SO we can choose which we want to eat. :D

Thats some good work Yurek well done on spreding the CSI Brillience *pats you on the back* :)

And yay I'll see if I can drop into the party to if thats allright with you guys (what with being newbie(ish) to the thred ). You guys are really friendly on this thred its so great :D

I'll be sure to drop in tomorrow as much as possible, but WAH! I can't have chocolate! Just found out I have esophogeal (spelling?) reflux disease and can't have that, red wine or tomato-based products. Crap! I hate getting old!

*ow...now my head hurts from my outburst!*

You can come too, SwamiCSIaholic! The more the better.. :D And I'm not so long here either.. Let's see.. since.. err.. January. Wow, it seems longer!

McStokes, specially for you we'll invent chocolate-free chocolate. You have to be a little creative here. :D

Yay thanks Marns and yeah i joined ummmmmmmm Feb the 20th wow has it only been 8 days NO WAY :eek: Thats scary I've done like 50 posts allready yay soon I can put up an avitar then right I'm thinking a great one of Nick and Greg (they're my favorites) Love you avitar btw Marns

Thank you! :) Nick and Greg? That's a great idea. I love them too, but I prefer Nicky. :D And 20 posts in 8 days is some impressive posting there! I don't know if I post so many.. I probably do but in your case you probably want your avvie as soon as possible, don't you? :lol: Talking out of experience here.. :p

You guys are killing me with all the chocolate talk! I want chocolate! McStokes, you and I have to think up something equally yummy so that we can partake too.

I hope we have a smokin' thread tomorrow - the more people the better - newbie, oldbie, whatever - as long as you love GE you are welcome here!

Yurek yeah both of them white and brown is very good.
and you make good working with your friend :)

McStokes oh yes i know this with reflux, red vine is dangerous for me, i prefer beer not vine. And with the chocolate i have good remedy but i don´t know if you know this here in germany named pepcid dual i must then take when i´m eat to much chocolate, but this is very raley, not good for sport :lol:

OnlyTruth i have an ask, you sai rotel dip *yummy* ist it spicy tomatoes and chilli *omg* therfore i can very willingly abdicate of chocolate :lol:

SwamiCSIaholic you are welcome here and it´s great :)

Ok OT you and I need to stick together to make sure we don't crack and dive head first into the chocolate fondue pot tomorrow! It's funny, but now that they tell me I can't have it...I want it all the time! (chocolate that is! Get your minds outta the gutter! :devil:)

Hmm...I haven't mentioned handcuffs lately! Must be slipping...

Stoky - yeah, Rotel dip is Rotel tomatoes and cheese (okay, "cheese food" - like Velveeta - it's sort of hard to describe but it is softer than actual cheese :p). GE made Rotel dip when he was a guest on the Ellen show!
McStokes - I'm thinking cheesecake - only you can't really dip things into cheesecake....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back