George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
softcake I will admit your clothing idea sounds oh so :devil: Just the thought even if it is first thing in the morning here :D. Now I would just like to see 2 buttons open on shirts with blue jeans not to tight but not baggy either.

While I love your idea Softcake, and I also love the tight black t-shirt and jeans of last weeks ep, I think I'm still partial to season 5. Don't know why. Just can't think of an ep that I didn't like the way he was dressed. :lol:

Susan

Jacquie said:
Now I would just like to see 2 buttons open on shirts with blue jeans not to tight but not baggy either.

I with Jacquie. Great choice! :D I saw an episode of CSI the other night (well, I pretty much see one every night...) and Nick was wearing a great shirt. I looked at it, and thought 'I have found a new favourite Nick shirt', even better than Crows Feet (if that is possible). The only problem now is that I cannot for the life of me remember which episode it was. My mind was overtaken with the shirt that I can't remember any other details...I'm sure it will come back to me later. ;)

Elsie said:

I with Jacquie. Great choice! :D I saw an episode of CSI the other night (well, I pretty much see one every night...) and Nick was wearing a great shirt. I looked at it, and thought 'I have found a new favourite Nick shirt', even better than Crows Feet (if that is possible). The only problem now is that I cannot for the life of me remember which episode it was. My mind was overtaken with the shirt that I can't remember any other details...I'm sure it will come back to me later. ;)

I like the shirt in Crows Feet, but I like the blue one in Mea Culpa even better. He just looks good in blue.

Susan

Yeah, I like them both too blackflag.

I've remembered. It's his shirt in Unbearable, looks cute, perfect undone buttons and a nice colour. I think I forgot the name because Unbearable isn't really a notable episode for me, I find it quite dull. Plus Nick isn't really central to it, and in my opinion the b-plot isn't really notable. (Unless you have a thing about bears I suppose, or like to see the first appearance of Jon Wellner). ;)

blackflag I too like the blue shirts on him. The shirt he had on earlier this year with the design in it was a nice change from just the plain ones. The episode was Built to Kill pt 2. The brown shirt he had on in Monster in the Box suited him quite well also.

Maybe we can agree on "no shirt" for special occasions :devil: Like the upcoming Ward b-day party ;)

I like him best in blue, black or dark red... White is not bad either. Or green. Did I forget a color? ;)

Ah who mentioned clothes as a requirement for the birthday boy. Since it's his birthday shouln't he be wearing his birthday suite :devil: :p

Course, he could entertain all of us in honor of his birthday by changing shirts continuously all day! First red, then blue, then white, then tight black and so on! Lingering, of course between changes so we get to admire the beauty that is GE!

I like the changing shirts idea, then everyone will get to see their own favorite. As long as the suggestion to linger is also followed -- we don't want the changes happening too fast (like in the video for "Move Along" by the All-American Rejects -- the singer's clothes change really fast and really frequently). Or maybe we could suggest that "no shirt" is one of the shirt options.....

(I love 'Move Along'!:D Nobody in Holland knows the song though.. :eek:) They should definately do that! No shirt is good too.

I'm not working on Thursday and my husband commented that the calendar at the store said No Jacquie on Thursday. How do you explain you want the day off to celebrate George Eads' birthday :D. Have we set an actual time for the party? I know everyone doesn't have the flexability that I have in their work schedule :)

I like the changing shirts and the lingering between changes. That way he can't accuse us of letting him catch a cold with no clothes on. But with 20 wardgirls hugging him how can he complain about getting cold :)

I love Nick in Mea Culpa georgoues :cool: but at the same time he looks great in just about anything, I mean for crying out loud in GD he's in a box underground being eaten by ants with stuff up his nose and rubber gloves in his ears and you can STILL tell that he's a great looking guy !!!!

And thanks for the welcome McStokes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back