George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
allmaple said:
oh course you love us *hits you with fluffy, feathery pillow*
even if i have been m.i.a, im always hovering. there is only love here, unless george wears a head to toe bronze suit... then i cant be held responsible for my actions

And you don't dare say what those actions might be :devil:I know you don't want to incure the wrath of Destiny's hose :lol:

I agree though the bronze suit just wasn't him.

Hi all :D

wow it has been like 4 days since the new episode, and wow, George was doing well in that one :D

he looked really good, just when we start thinking he's getting a little chunky, he looks really good in that tight shirt, especially when he took off his jacket in the interrogation room... yummy :D

and the line about him wanting to forget things, that was sad, but i'm glad to see them bringing up stuff that happened in the past, because so far not that much.

so did I miss any thing? well I guess i could just read through all the posts :p

oh and.... *POW!* got Maple with a giant pillow :lol:

oh heavens no, i wouldnt dare say that i would tear off the bronze suit if he ever dared to wear it again. :devil:

Hmm after the ep discussion I might need an outlet *looks at hose thinking have they been good, should they be the outlet, naw not this time* You're safe. :D

Aw, come on D...get it outta your system...it was pretty brutal in that other thread! We're the nice ones, we won't mind if we get hosed! :lol:

i kind of went cross eyed in the other thread, way to keep order D! but...um...wouldnt you rather unwind and relax looking at beautiful pictures of nicky? i think that would help you better than spraying people who want to remove georges clothes with whatever mystery comes out of the hose. and im gonna hide behind the sofa just in case... *tosses pillows at people from behind the sofa* :p

I was just going to say that those jeans on George looked mighty tight..very snug in all the right places..buwahahahahaha..

runs from the hose..

myfuturecsi said:
I was just going to say that those jeans on George looked mighty tight..very snug in all the right places..buwahahahahaha..

runs from the hose..

Blue Jeans = :devil: thoughts! I totally loved George in Fallen Idols :D

Welcome SwamiCSIaholic! And yes, the man can wear anything and look hot, but the jeans are exceptionally yummy!

:devil: yes McStokes i´ll agree with you, all what he were looks good, but the combi with tight jeans and tight shirt *omg* this guy kills me

I'd like to see him in a black t shirt, black leather jacket and some really tight leather panes :devil: I'm drolling right now just thinking about that one!

I'd go for no shirt, black leather jacket and leather pants :devil: One day I'll die of dehydration from too much drooling ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back