George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Has Nick even had a love interest since that prostitute that he was accused of murdering many season ago?:confused:

They almost went with that social worker. Then he had a date with Doc's niece. Then that nurse. He was talking to a girlfriend on the phone in "Play Dead"...not sure if it's still the nurse or not...I've lost track. :lol:

New episode tomorrow night, and it looks like we might get a decent amount of Nick. Unless, what was in the newest promo is all we get.

When are TBTB going to give George something to do? He deseerves better.

Seriously. I mean, I get that Ted and Shue are the "stars" now, but I don't get the focus on GSR. No disrespect intended to the fans of that, but c'mon....G hasn't been on the show in years, S left and came back what? Twice? And now the R is a center story this season? :(

A nice story arc for Nick would be great, but at this point I'd settle for at least a "Turn, Turn, Turn" kind of episode. *sigh*

Exactly.

I guess we will have to deal with the fact that Nick's return at the beginning of the season was instantaneous. It's a shame we didn't get to see him deal with that more. People don't quit and then just come back like that, but I guess since it was Nick, TPTB feels that was good enough.

Well, as a Nick fan, it wasn't good enough.

We actually had a decent amount of Nick screen last night, which is about time. I could not believe he was on before the opening credits - usually we have to wait 15 to 20 minutes before he shows up.

Loved the Nick and Sam scene. I hope he makes another appearance.
Loved the Nick and Brass scene - they haven't worked together in a while, have they
I'm glad they had Nick be happy for Hodges
Loved Nick speaking Spanish - he hasn't done that in a while.

Not loving the buzz or weight gain.

Finally a little more Nick! It's too bad tho that it seems the only "story line" he's getting this year is the dog when they can spend so much time on Sara (who is part time on the show) and Hodges (who isn't a "main" character). I'm ready for something more substantial for him. It's been way too long.

Glad to see him back in black this episode! :adore:

I will believe the spoiler information about Nick when I see it. Lately, they have not been following through when it comes to storylines and Nick. And, yes, they need to address why he quit, and I hope it is not a one second scene.

Looked like a new ep.

They had his pix up and said he was on Wed, plus it wasn't a rerun today.

Sometimes they have more than one guest, unfortunately it means less time for each.

Cable guide says it's a CSI spoof--I had read it was supposed to be Ted doing it with Sheryl but they said George so...:p
It'll still be good to see him.

Last edited:
Back